⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

GCs payment update

Ywa

To be honest, this will cause people won't buy anything anymore in GCshop. Everyone will camp/escape etc. to get a high amount of GC's so they can be "rich". Or else people is stupid.

But it depends on how much people will get for each greencoin.

Edited by Goldberg

Why do you have kill rights then? I think this exchange GCs -> Euro is a good idea, and the 80% of MIX players never are active on forums, they not even watch out the forums never, therefore, this 80% won't know this notice. 

Edited by neox.

How'd you mean camp/escape? How does that give you GCs?

They will camp until they win. On the MTA mix server atleast, in like DD/SH.

Exactly, that's where the /k command is for.

You're lucky u got me then, who plays almost 24/7 hehe :P  Didnt think that far lol

Btw @Ywa , how's it going with the trading system? Afaik u said something about trading GC's between eachother, am i wrong? If im right, how far away is that before you can do that?

• 2 weeks later...

Btw @Ywa , how's it going with the trading system? Afaik u said something about trading GC's between eachother, am i wrong? If im right, how far away is that before you can do that?

It'll be one of the first available features. I don't have an ETA.

this is nuts. they'll hoard, won't buy things in the shop and you just lose money you probably don't have

If people want to hoard and claim some euros, then that's fine. That's one of the features of the new system. And no need to worry about my finances. :) It'll be an experiment with limits at first anyways.

I can tell this will change how zs works and how popular it will become. If people know they can earn money they will continue to play, also they will invest in shop items to make money faster etc.. So it could lead to some crazy future. 

Yes got to make it explicitly clear in server name you can actually earn money, will attract a lot of players.

• 1 month later...