Mr. Green Gaming

[Minecraft] Introduction from your new server manager

Balmung

This is actually, steve's Dream server (steve2003)

No this isn't. I dont get it, why wont you guys just try it out once?!? You cant say it is bad before even played it... I dont get you guys, you have a lot of critism on Balmung, but Balmung only tries to improve the server, not making it worse! Please come back on this subject AFTER you guys played it, not before! Balmung is putting a lot of time in this, and he could also let the server fall, never update the map, and that sort of things. Would you guys like that? I dont think so. I think that it can be a lot of fun on the new server, you will see a lot of nice buildings, a lot of group PVP, and that is the thing Minecraft is based on, PVP and Building. Being claimed etc. is something added, it is not part of the game itself. But when it is removed, you think it is bad etc. but do you guys like to be claimed? Do you guys like to build a whole new base around every 3 weeks or something? I dont think so, I just want to say that you have to try it out before giving critism. I dont know myself if I would like it as much as Factions, but I dont cry everytime like you guys do. 

Please give it some time, I think you will like it. -Jill

Edited by jillesstijn64

This is actually, steve's Dream server (steve2003)

No this isn't. I dont get it, why wont you guys just try it out once?!? You cant say it is bad before even played it... I dont get you guys, you have a lot of critism on Balmung, but Balmung only tries to improve the server, not make it worse! Please come back on this subject AFTER you guys played it, not before! Balmung is putting a lot of time in this, and he could also let the server fall, never update the map, and that sort of things. Would you guys like that? I dont think so. I think that it can be a lot of fun on the new server, you will see a lot of nice buildings, a lot of group PVP, and that is the thing Minecraft is based on, PVP and Building. Being claimed etc. is something added, it is not part of the game itself. But when it is removed, you think it is bad etc. but do you guys like to be claimed? Do you guys like to build a whole new base around every 3 weeks or something? I dont think so, I just want to say that you have to try it out before giving critism. I dont know myself if I would like it as much as Factions, butdont cry everytime like you guys do. 

Please give it some time, I think you will like it. -Jill

Im sorry... I had to :V

Edited by xDerpina

Basically no one wants factions to change. Yeah, sure, everyone does like the long 10v10's or something but the thing is there is way too many hackers and if you go into a fight str 2 3 hits people. Further more on the occasion that a hacker does get banned they just get an alt and comeback on the server or they proxy IP it. I think most people do enjoy the 10v10's but would prefer where everywhere on the map is a warzone/claimed zone except spawn. Additionally to add to the 10v10's, there is way too many small troll factions that don't fight and there is also big factions but mostly alts, for e.g. Yorkie_Pro and his faction, mostly alts, have hacks, and to top it off, they dont fight, only trap 

And yeah we do need more ACTIVE admins. Robbi seems to have quit, xpr0 is mostly on minechat so doesn't witness much (Or so he says) and dingo has went to college etc.

If this server had more admins for a longer time and somehow encouraged donations which would receive In game stuff like gontroller: E.G Full p4 etc. Something like that. The more donations they get, the better the server can be. If we had more admins, we could build a bigger spawn, encourage new people, give starting gear like full iron stone tools food etc.

Just a few ideas but removing factions seems like a bad idea, many people would quit if they didn't like the new version therefore making the server less popular and probably down to its worst ever condition...

Edited by KaiM21

Basically no one wants factions to change. Yeah, sure, everyone does like the long 10v10's or something but the thing is there is way too many hackers and if you go into a fight str 2 3 hits people. Further more on the occasion that a hacker does get banned they just get an alt and comeback on the server or they proxy IP it. I think most people do enjoy the 10v10's but would prefer where everywhere on the map is a warzone/claimed zone except spawn. Additionally to add to the 10v10's, there is way too many small troll factions that don't fight and there is also big factions but mostly alts, for e.g. Yorkie_Pro and his faction, mostly alts, have hacks, and to top it off, they dont fight, only trap 

And yeah we do need more ACTIVE admins. Robbi seems to have quit, xpr0 is mostly on minechat so doesn't witness much (Or so he says) and dingo has went to college etc.

Never had a 10v10.. did you? in bed doesn't count

Never had a 10v10.. did you? in bed doesn't count

I mean on other servers, pretty fucking hype if you're in skype with the team you're 10v10ing

Well, now yorkies fac HAS to fight, or they wont get anything. You cant get trapped that easy anymore. Also, we can ask Balmung to remove strength II, so only strength 1 is enabled. but even if there is strength II, there will be way too much stuff to take in your inventory at once. So there will always be stuff left.  I agree that we need more active admins, robbi is not that active anymore, xpr0legendx is indeed only on McChat, and RedGander quit. I think it is smart to add the new admins this map already, but that is all Balmungs choice. and xDerp, you say you never had a 10v10. Well, this map will probably your first time then :) About the hackers, they are more easy to catch, because of this areas, a lot of people will get there and so will the hacks been shown quick when a lot of people are standing around the hacker. So no worries about hackers, x-ray is something different, but the only way you can do something about x-rayers is an anti-xray plugin. About the hackers coming back with an alt; So what, you can catch him again on using hacks. When he still comes back after being banned with 2 accounts, you might have to jail the other alts or ban them all. Also, I think it is a good idea to make warps to get to the PVP, otherwise a lot of Factions will claim around the PVP areas. (The last thing is ment to Balmung!)

Edited by jillesstijn64

Well, now yorkies fac HAS to fight, or they wont get anything. You cant get trapped that easy anymore. Also, we can ask Balmung to remove strength II, so only strength 1 is enabled. but even if there is strength II, there will be way too much stuff to take in your inventory at once. So there will always be stuff left.  I agree that we need more active admins, robbi is not that active anymore, xpr0legendx is indeed only on McChat, and RedGander quit. I think it is smart to add the new admins this map already, but that is all Balmungs choice. and xDerp, you say you never had a 10v10. Well, this map will probably your first time then :) About the hackers, they are more easy to catch, because of this areas, a lot of people will get there and so will the hacks been shown quick when a lot of people are standing around the hacker. So no worries about hackers, x-ray is something different, but the only way you can do something about x-rayers is an anti-xray plugin. About the hackers coming back with an alt; So what, you can catch him again on using hacks. When he still comes back after being banned with 2 accounts, you might have to jail the other alts or ban them all. Also, I think it is a good idea to make warps to get to the PVP, otherwise a lot of Factions will claim around the PVP areas. (The last thing is ment to Balmung!)

You say that there will be some stuff left but all people do is bring 1 str 2 insta  kill someone then f home eZ mode so I dont agree with you on that there is stuff left

You say that there will be some stuff left but all people do is bring 1 str 2 insta  kill someone then f home eZ mode so I dont agree with you on that there is stuff left

How do you wanna make 18 sets of diamond armor fit in your inventory? I dont think that much people will survive, and a lot of noobies will run into the PVP arena to get the stuff and you have to kill them all the time. So the stuff will stay in the PVP Area I think.

Edited by jillesstijn64

It's funny how everyone thinks I'm only on mcchat when they can't even see vanished players. Yes, I don't have a faction and I don't pvp or build at all, but that doesn't mean I never get on my pc.

@jillesstijn64 I bet you only support Balmung because you think it'll increase your chance on becoming an admin.

The factions server market is incredibly overcrowded. There are probably more factions servers than players nowadays. If our server stays on factions, our player-base will never grow. I'm not sure what Balmung is planning to do, but turning away from factions is the right way to go. I attempted to do this with the server network, but that didn't work. 

I suggest you make something where players are forced to work together - making sure it's not singleplayer multiplayer

Just my 2 cents, best of luck Balmung!

It's funny how everyone thinks I'm only on mcchat when they can't even see vanished players. Yes, I don't have a faction and I don't pvp or build at all, but that doesn't mean I never get on my pc.

@jillesstijn64 I bet you only support Balmung because you think it'll increase your chance on becoming an admin.

No. I dont support Bqlmung for a bigger chance on admin. Just look at how the people react. Its just funny. I just think we first have to try it out before even crying about the fact that the server is making a big change. And if it it true what Kod says, we surely have to make this change. Also, I dont dupport Balmung all the time, Im just saying that people first need to experience it vefore crying. I would like to be admin, yes, but becoming admin on this way... No Edited by jillesstijn64

I agree with Balmung that not everything can stay the same, the factions thing in its current playing style is boring most of the players after two weeks.

Blocking the claiming is an option which can build longer lasting and thus stronger and bigger "factions" (or player groups). Only thing is that players need a purpose to attack each other and can be able to gain entry in each others base, claiming and endereyes are the current mechanics for that as there is no other (faster) way, like TNT or withers