Mr. Green Gaming

My ban.

jillesstijn64

To be honest, I've been quite inactive lately and haven't heard anything about Balmung leaving or whatever so if someone could pm me or msg me in game about what's going on I'd like to know :P And also, I would personally say ldenby would make a great admin since he is a quite experienced player at mc, (except in parkour (inside joke) ) He would be perfect for the job but I havent seen him active lately, although I haven't been I've been checking the map now and then and never seen him on...

All in all I just think we need to sort out the server faction commands and commands in general, then the admins and then just play the map :P

Gl xPr0 on manager

#Robbi4President <3

#xPr04Manager <3

To be honest, I've been quite inactive lately and haven't heard anything about Balmung leaving or whatever so if someone could pm me or msg me in game about what's going on I'd like to know :P And also, I would personally say ldenby would make a great admin since he is a quite experienced player at mc, (except in parkour (inside joke) ) He would be perfect for the job but I havent seen him active lately, although I haven't been I've been checking the map now and then and never seen him on...

All in all I just think we need to sort out the server faction commands and commands in general, then the admins and then just play the map :P

Gl xPr0 on manager

#Robbi4President <3

#xPr04Manager <3

I think you can find all the information you need in this topic...

Balmung was inactive, Kod asked him why, he ragequit. Kod said we should appoint a new manager, and that was xpr0. End of story, everyone happy! :D

Edited by jillesstijn64

still i'm not happy..

I'm also not happy,

Yorkie_Pro is still playing,

He has been hacking and being banned THIS MAP for over 6 accounts

Kodauer ipbanned me after 2 accounts, Why york is still playing?

==========================

Oh, Kayan AND yorkie have been hacking for over 6 accounts

AlisCam too

still i'm not happy..____________________________I'm also not happy,Yorkie_Pro is still playing,He has been hacking and being banned THIS MAP for over 6 accountsKodauer ipbanned me after 2 accounts, Why york is still playing?==========================Oh, Kayan AND yorkie have been hacking for over 6 accountsAlisCam too

There's nothing I can do to unban you or anyone else. The banning system is simply not working properly. As for york, he got banned twice this map. The second ban was for ddos threats. Kodauer decided to ban all his accounts for this. He bought another account, and I allow him to coninue playing on this account.