Mr. Green Gaming

Bye Minecraft Server

robbi_pvp

Well... We all knew this day would come, I've had a great time playing with all of you guys. I've met so many amazing people, had so many great memories, and I can't believe that this server is going to shut down. Thank ya all for being so awesome and friendly. Hope to see you again some time.

I made this video to share some of my memories, hope you enjoy.

Edited by robbi_pvp

Amazing video, bye robbi, bye server, hope to meet y'all sometime in the future again!

Why is it shutting down?

Server didnt have enough people to keep it open...

Hmm.. sad!

Well... We all knew this day would come, I've had a great time playing with all of you guys. I've met so many amazing people, had so many great memories, and I can't believe that this server is going to shut down. Thank ya all for being so awesome and friendly. Hope to see you again some time.

I made this video to share some of my memories, hope you enjoy.

This movie... so much nostalgia. Loved the picture at the end. Perhaps we can all make a server in the future. This community has been great! 

PS: I didn't even notice you guys did something for my birthday... Thanks! :)

Edited by Kodauer

Ok, so I feel highly responsible for this, and although I said I wouldn't be posting on Mr. Green for a long while I feel like I need to break that just to explain a few things, firstly me leaving has nothing to do with anyone in the Minecraft.nl, I have nothing but love for the server, and If I was able to I would commit every second I could into making it better for everyone, something of which I'm confident I would achieve.

Unfortunately I've had some sporadic incidents with another user recently, and there's an underlying factor and I unfortunately can't handle situations logically at times or I'll end up incredibly impulsive which made dealing with this difficult.

With all that going on and alongside a huge life problem I kind of took off without any explanation, ywa and kodauer were in the dark about this.

It's a shame to see a good server and it's playerbase just disappear, something which I will take the buck of the blame for.

So once again I apologize for my part in the servers downfall and hope that somehow it's able to be kept together.

Wait wait.. Shouldn't you mention the reason why are you closing MC server?

Pick a new manager up and continue, if that's the reason why. feel sorry for you Balmung.

The server is closing because the playerbase wasnt high enough... Also, there were some problems with the manager, as you can read above...

But to Ywa, and the others, isnt there ANY possibility how we can keep the server up?

Edited by jillesstijn64

Wait wait.. Shouldn't you mention the reason why are you closing MC server?

Pick a new manager up and continue, if that's the reason why. feel sorry for you Balmung.

The server is closing because the playerbase wasnt high enough... Also, there were some problems with the manager, as you can read above...

But to Ywa, and the others, isnt there ANY possibility how we can keep the server up?

I Think it's already done,said above aswell

"Bye Minecraft Server..."

Edited by theMOROCCANguy

RIP MC server and RIP steeno's unban topics.

They died a month or 4 ago... pls...

I loved the picture!

And when will it complety shut down?

And mayby Kodauer & red could put NCFW back on?

Love that picture! I'm the one with the dark green skin :')

I'm the snowman!