Mr. Green Gaming

Bye Minecraft Server

robbi_pvp

This was an amazing server in the past. Sadly we all saw this day coming and now it is here. Although I wasn't active at all because i have moved on to league of legends and school. I still wish the best for everyone else in the future. This memories started of my minecraft life and damn hell it was amazing. Goodbye all.

-iBidz_ <3

So is this perminant or just for now until new updates come out?

Well... We all knew this day would come, I've had a great time playing with all of you guys. I've met so many amazing people, had so many great memories, and I can't believe that this server is going to shut down. Thank ya all for being so awesome and friendly. Hope to see you again some time.

I made this video to share some of my memories, hope you enjoy.

:3

nice video, I'm going to miss this server. could you upload that pic in the end?

Sure ;)

I can see me! :D yeah thats an amazing picture :DD

So is this perminant or just for now until new updates come out?

Well... We all knew this day would come, I've had a great time playing with all of you guys. I've met so many amazing people, had so many great memories, and I can't believe that this server is going to shut down. Thank ya all for being so awesome and friendly. Hope to see you again some time.

I made this video to share some of my memories, hope you enjoy.

:3

nice video, I'm going to miss this server. could you upload that pic in the end?

Sure ;)

I can see me! :D yeah thats an amazing picture :DD

can see myself too :o

Guys I'm bringing good news, Kod generously offered to pay for a host, giving me xpr0 and dingo file access, he won'

t have anything to do with this expect paying for it and collecting some of the donations to cover the costs. So we might start a new server. I can't give any information (ip, release date, etc) so don't get your hopes up.

Just wanted to let you guys know before you start spamming this topic.

Edited by robbi_pvp