Mr. Green Gaming

MTA Race & MIX Map reports

warp.

MIX

[DD] Cross Final

Spawned with Reinforcer inside a barrel. Instantly exploded and died. As you can see here, the other guy spawns with a reinforcer the next round in another spot, he's very close to the barrel. In the other corner of the map, however, you spawn half-way inside the barrel with a longer vehicle, which results in a spawnkill. http://i.imgur.com/H6R7PZu.jpg

Edited by Sky.meh

[DD] Cross Final > Deleted.

[DD] Fall and Slide > I deleted it since its a bad map. I didn't find any escape though.

[SH] Airport Headshot > Deleted.

NOTICE: Next time add screenshots while reporting maps. In case I didn't find an escape you can simply add screenshot so I delete it directly.

Edited by Cena
1 hour ago, Gunner21 said:

Server: MTA MIX Server
Map name: Prisoner v5 (Might be a problem in other maps as well)
Reason: The vote came for a Nuke at random, but it dropped nuke on Cena who was actually away.

Its clearly visible in the chat about the vote and the TAB screenshot about the Nuke and Cena.

mta-screen_2016-02-27_16-47-41.png

mta-screen_2016-02-27_16-47-44.png

That's not a map bug, it's a bug that votes over people who is away, like if they were alive for votes but dead on the gameplay.

1 hour ago, Gunner21 said:

Server: MIX Server
Map name: [NTS] Markers 2
Reason: Clearly it can be seen the bugs of markers, I don't know if it only to me, but it seriously its something irritating.

(Sorry for such nice quality, but still clearly visible)

gta_sa 2016-03-03 12-29-44-92.avi

gta_sa 2016-03-03 12-30-16-05.avi

Markers bugged in race too.

Edited by MegasXLR
lel
59 minutes ago, MADKILLER! said:

NTS ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) V2 bugged some players after touching magnet start flying tryed fixing via resetting gravity no luck

The "Imam of the puma-markers" serves to let the player stuck to the ground, so if someone is not with the car facing the floor he just flies, since doing the opposite of what he wants to do in the race

• 2 weeks later...