Mr. Green Gaming

MTA Race & MIX Map reports

warp.

Guest F1MADKILLER

Mix RTF echo by emi all falling through floor i got a pic on steam to lazy to find its location and RTF a great adventure at night all players can't finish DELETE!

Mix RTF echo by emi falling trough ground even after restarting mta): and great adventure good map(for the pro's) alot of time gets bought when only noobs are on no one can finish it so have to wait for like 20 mins then people like to troll and play it againx2 so 1 hour of waiting for some shitty map

30 minutes ago, Buurrman said:

great adventure good map(for the pro's) alot of time gets bought when only noobs are on no one can finish it so have to wait for like 20 mins then people like to troll and play it againx2 so 1 hour of waiting for some shitty map

The time for AGA was lowered from 20 minutes to 15. Maybe 8 minutes would be better for all the people who can't finish :).

Guest F1MADKILLER
2 hours ago, besweeet said:

The time for AGA was lowered from 20 minutes to 15. Maybe 8 minutes would be better for all the people who can't finish :).

Or just delete it rather than mucking around with time's

Guest F1MADKILLER
22 hours ago, Cena said:

RTF echo by emi > Just checked it. It works fine. Most prob you /reconnect but you had to close MTA and open it again. Anyway not deleted.

well i did close that cena and NTS turismo 2 on Mix is bad, combine at cp 2 heading towards CP3 you get stuck as the pics show cena @Cena i get stuck as in i can't get to CP3 DELETE! as that wall is annoying

mta-screen_2016-03-24_18-40-20.png

mta-screen_2016-03-24_18-40-23.png

On 4/2/2016 at 10:49 AM, Cena said:

[SH] Welcome To AIRPORT > Everyone could jump. It looked fine.

[NTS] MILITARY SERVICE > Nothing wrong with it. 

[SH] Welcome To AIRPORT : u will not see if they are trying to jump do it by your self change your location many times to make sure

not only me said that

[NTS] MILITARY SERVICE : if you have cars with lower suspension it will flip

9 hours ago, rami00100 said:

wow, when Flipper report map it delete it for less than 1 day

but when i report maps it take like a joke

fuck this shit

The maps you reported are totally fine, I tested all the reported maps, I deleted which deserve to be deleted and kept the others.

Guest F1MADKILLER
On 04/05/2016 at 8:04 PM, rami00100 said:

[SH] Welcome To AIRPORT : u will not see if they are trying to jump do it by your self change your location many times to make sure

not only me said that

[NTS] MILITARY SERVICE : if you have cars with lower suspension it will flip

What rami says is true on that SH I had it multiple time's

Guest F1MADKILLER
28 minutes ago, Cena said:

I will test it again, but I already tested it and everything looked fine. Anyway, I will check it again today.

Yell when you are so i can do it with u Cena