MTA Race & MIX Map reports

warp.

21 minutes ago, DubStep said:

- Mix
- [SH]Filthy Jap
- Possibility to escape from a map

mta-screen_2017-01-05_16-49-16.png

mta-screen_2017-01-05_16-49-42.png

I will check it out as soon as I am in the server. I will edit this post and say if its Deleted or not. (I wanna know how you escaped, so I wanna check it out first), Thanks.

Edit: It is deleted. Thanks for the report.

Edited by Cena

-Race

-Freedom Flyers

-bulshit

CaptainPhill: what a fucking awful map.
✶ Quit: nickname left the server.
You already disliked this map.
CaptainPhill: how does this shite even get in.

LATVIA-: who da fuck is in charge for this??
KeDoReS22: fuck this
LATVIA-: who apllied this map??

LATVIA-: i will write a complaint  to Mr. Green himselft
LATVIA-: this what i am paying for?
✶ Joined: laion (Brazil) joined the server
[SiK]Megas: pay?
LATVIA-: this is for what i donate to Mr.Green??
[SiK]Megas: u donated?
✶ Quit: laion left the server.
LATVIA-: yes

Edited by MegasXLR
People donate their money to you and you force them to play shit.
3 hours ago, MegasXLR said:

-Race

-Freedom Flyers

-bulshit

CaptainPhill: what a fucking awful map.
✶ Quit: nickname left the server.
CaptainPhill: how does this shite even get in.

LATVIA-: who da fuck is in charge for this??
KeDoReS22: fuck this
LATVIA-: who apllied this map??

LATVIA-: i will write a complaint  to Mr. Green himselft
LATVIA-: this what i am paying for?
✶ Joined: laion (Brazil) joined the server
[SiK]Megas: pay?
LATVIA-: this is for what i donate to Mr.Green??
[SiK]Megas: u donated?
✶ Quit: laion left the server.
LATVIA-: yes

Why u even on this server all u do is complain constantly about the maps, my suggestion to u is that u go and find that miracle server out there that is full of nothing but maps u like.

22 minutes ago, wooozie said:

the argument still stands. why is everyone tryin to turn this into a joke server, uploading every fuckin shit map there is? i thought that stopped some time ago?

Idea: Create a map testing server. Each week, all uploaded maps will be placed there. Rely on likes / dislikes to determine what should stay. If it's 50-50 (or a very close vote overall), then the decision should be placed in the hands of admins. Easy, fair, and should eliminate shitty maps from being uploaded to the public race / mix servers.

On the note of shitty maps, maps with far more dislikes than likes should be up for deletion. BinSlayer once said that shitty maps must complement the good ones, which I never agreed with. Why deal with crap if you don't have to?

Edited by besweeet

that shit doesnt work. let people with some experience decide, whats really unnecessary and whats not. the whole deletedmaps queue is already enough to make sure nothing will be lost forever. just start deleting some of those random ass new maps, that are all the fuckin same. i will report maps, if anyone actually cares and starts deleting.

2 hours ago, wooozie said:

that shit doesnt work. let people with some experience decide, whats really unnecessary and whats not. the whole deletedmaps queue is already enough to make sure nothing will be lost forever. just start deleting some of those random ass new maps, that are all the fuckin same. i will report maps, if anyone actually cares and starts deleting.

Use /report  if me or yoshi agree it will be deleted.

I agree with wooziee, please stop to upload again bunch of crap maps to the race server, there are already more than enough shitty maps uploaded, almost every 4th map is just crap that needs to be deleted, sometimes I think who the hell did upload this? There used to be alot of crap maps even back then years ago, but at least some of it had a sense, now it's every single stupid map gets accepted. I can create a map with ONE cp and set it to the end of San Andreas at any tree or some hill and put random start spawnpoints with different vehicles all over San Andreas and it gets uploaded, hah that map exists already....