Mr. Green Gaming

MTA Race & MIX Map reports

warp.

I think we have to help admins and map managers. I'll get a paper and write down all of the shit maps which i meet on the server and need to delete. Let's do this all and the admins only need to check these maps not all of them and they'll have an easier work. They could decide about the maps' destiny.

7 minutes ago, mr.reese said:

I think we have to help admins and map managers. I'll get a paper and write down all of the shit maps which i meet on the server and need to delete. Let's do this all and the admins only need to check these maps not all of them and they'll have an easier work. They could decide about the maps' destiny.

What is this topic for? For Mix server only @DubStep is reporting maps (for the last few days/weeks) and I do look over them. If there is any shit map in mix make sure you report them here and I will do my best to look over them. 

@mr.reese this topic is a list as you described. What difference will it make if you send another list to moshpit for example? If he likes a map he'll keep it no matter how dumb it actually is. And the opposite, go in race and see the deleted maps, he cant get a top on those so he got rid of them, pathetic. "Alan Challenge" is a perfect example.

Funny how his only reason is "badrating" yet all the ultimate shit is still on the server.

Edited by MegasXLR
38 minutes ago, MegasXLR said:

@mr.reese this topic is a list as you described. What difference will it make if you send another list to moshpit for example? If he likes a map he'll keep it no matter how dumb it actually is. And the opposite, go in race and see the deleted maps, he cant get a top on those so he got rid of them, pathetic. "Alan Challenge" is a perfect example.

Funny how his only reason is "badrating" yet all the ultimate shit is still on the server.

Maps should only be deleted if there are bugs that prevent it from being completed. 

6 minutes ago, MegasXLR said:

mta-screen_2017-01-22_14-39-25.png

In that case, we should delete maps that are as badly rated as some are.

2 minutes ago, Gametaff said:

Lol they don't even know their own rules. Nevermind, I give up, they are lazy enough to don't do anything about it even though they know there are a shitload of maps which need to be deleted 

Do you think NASCAR even knows their own rulebook? ;)

20 minutes ago, mr.reese said:

this is why dm maps sucks on the server. players couldnt finish [RTF] The Great Adventure map and this happened:
mta-screen_2017-01-24_21-03-03.pngmta-screen_2017-01-24_21-03-07.png

I don't believe they all left because of the map. It could be a bug and I can see that Roba left and he rejoined. Which means those players who "Quit" were kicked or pc froze..etc (It could be anything) Roba was just the fastest player to rejoin. Thats it. Nothing wrong with the map.

2 minutes ago, wooozie said:

worst thing is, you guys dont even seem to understand how you wrecked the server with all the shitty ass maps. instead of fixin maps, you just kept uploading every pointless ass map. and now its almost unplayable for anyone who doesnt want to be afk half of the time. well done.

You're right. To help your case, please send a list of maps that you think have "wrecked" the server and how they do so.