Mr. Green Gaming

MTA Race & MIX Map reports

warp.

[NTS] Thug life

Are you serious with this one??? I mean who uploaded this map...  This map is a really good example how far the shit maps can go... it has got car change after almost every checkpoints.... i just don't understand how can you name this nts...
Also, qrew ALWAYS block the radio so if you muted his SHIT music you can't listen the radio, so PLEASE fix this .

On 2/12/2017 at 1:35 AM, MADKILLER said:

RTF trapking V2 like bind delete the bind! against map rules

I removed it. @Santiii733 There is no bug I believe. If you still believe there is bug be more specfic next time. (Try to provide screensot/video if possible)

7 hours ago, mr.reese said:

[NTS] Thug life

Are you serious with this one??? I mean who uploaded this map...  This map is a really good example how far the shit maps can go... it has got car change after almost every checkpoints.... i just don't understand how can you name this nts...
Also, qrew ALWAYS block the radio so if you muted his SHIT music you can't listen the radio, so PLEASE fix this .

its fine map, idk about the radio. Anyway not deleted.

Guest F1MADKILLER
17 minutes ago, Cena said:

I removed it. @Santiii733 There is no bug I believe. If you still believe there is bug be more specfic next time. (Try to provide screensot/video if possible)

its fine map, idk about the radio. Anyway not deleted.

I think I know what he means, when you die the music starts back up again after a dieing tune what can be annoying

On 2/18/2017 at 9:28 PM, mr.reese said:

Nope, i mean after you mute the song on a normal map then you can listen radio but if you mute the song on a qrew map radio isn't available 

idk about that, maybe other admin knows

On 2/18/2017 at 9:44 PM, Santiii733 said:

The one who actually told me that it was bug, it was nacho.

didnt he say what kind of bug it have?

[RTF] Need for speed

This map isnt made by maina and it say he's the author. is it ok in this way? i mean i could download maps and i could upload 500 maps with my name while i didnt make it.  and how do i know that map isnt made by maina? He don't even know the song name for his own map..

[NTS] Lara la lara IS PURE SHIT AGAIN PLEASE DONT UPLOAD MAPS LIKE THIS

4 minutes ago, mr.reese said:

[RTF] Need for speed

This map isnt made by maina and it say he's the author. is it ok in this way? i mean i could download maps and i could upload 500 maps with my name while i didnt make it.  and how do i know that map isnt made by maina? He don't even know the song name for his own map..

Thats true, delete Maina map!

On 25/02/2017 at 6:49 PM, mr.reese said:

[RTF] Need for speed

reese plz its mine , and i have a lot of songs in my laptop i dont know the name plz try to find good reasons to report my maps , and when i download maps i always type the name of real auther 

and if my map get deleted i will report all stolen maps on mr.green 

Edited by Maina
  • 3 weeks later...
On 25/02/2017 at 4:49 AM, mr.reese said:

[RTF] Need for speed

On 25/02/2017 at 8:10 AM, DubStep said:

- Mix
- [RTF]Rayan1
- Why this crap is still on server?

DELETED:
[RTF] Need for speed - Add credits to the real author of map / other players also reported being from another author

NOT DELETED:
[NTS] Lara la lar - It's easy and fun and there's no reason to delete
[RTF]Rayan1 - Some RTF players like this map and asked not to delete

1 hour ago, mr.reese said:

[RTF] I am the king in reach the flag

The map where sometimes u have invisible wall, sometimes not and the jump u should take actually not that jump because theres a road above it what is invisible. And where's the sand is water.

Totally unclear map.

Deleted. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

can someone consider reuploading these maps:

- Big washing machine

- Pachanga_ The last map of 2010

- Wipe2Infernus

- Tite-fit

- speeders

- MTA King map

- Doubleroad

- Race to Jabba's Palace

- San Fierro Sky Road

- Pachanga_ Viperino

theyre all classic maps, no idea why you would delete them in the first place (rating doesnt matter in these cases)

2 hours ago, lzize said:

Server: Mix
Map name: [SH]#SQN
Reason: The map is huge and has a camping spot between the ramps, where the trees are.

no , the map is good and old , and it get replayed a lot of times .