Mr. Green Gaming

MTA Race & MIX Map reports

warp.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Cena locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • Cena unlocked and locked this topic
  • Cena unlocked this topic

Re-locked as someone unlocked it too soon. I didn't know that it's this hard to either stay on topic or make a new thread with complaints / rants.

@WesEdit - Ofc if you lock every thread where someone says he disagrees with you, there'll not be "enough reports". Pitiful... 

This thread was locked because it went way off-topic, not because people were disagreeing.

Edited by Cena: All posts have been hiden since they were off topic. You can create new topic about that issue if you would like to. This topic will be unlocked after 23 hours.

Edited by Cena
  • besweeet locked this topic
  • Cena unlocked and locked this topic
  • Cena unlocked this topic
46 minutes ago, Maher said:

Hey, Just spotted a map that it almost freezes PC/Laptops and its [NTS] Video Games

Players get timed out/freeze when they go into a train part (before the end cp 34 or 35). 

My opinion is: 

Better remove the train spawns or delete it

@Cena

Already deleted.

28 minutes ago, Maina said:

Server : Mix

Map name : [RTF] The love is true.

Reason for restore : the map is good and playable without any problems , cena deleted it before coz reese said its shit . 

I am sure if I deleted it, that wasn't the reason. I tried to look for the reason, but couldn't find it. Anyway, I did reupload it and test it again. It looks fine I believe, so I will keep it.

Edited by Cena
On 7/24/2017 at 0:16 AM, MADKILLER said:

electro#nitro like binded map, map is really good but delete like bind against mapping rules (1 of the last few that is left)

Done. (Didn't see your post till now :P)

8 hours ago, Maina said:

Server : Mix

Map : [DD] Cross Box

Reason : rly poor and bad quality map , and its really hard to get kills coz of the big space between the map and the water .

Deleted.