Mr. Green Gaming

MTA Race & MIX Map reports

warp.

Guest F1MADKILLER
4 minutes ago, NITROX said:

This happens on all maps, the whole problem is Hotdogtruck

android phone

easy fix stick a car change there to like infurnus or something ask Cena for best car to stick in so this won;t happen

1 hour ago, MADKILLER said:

easy fix stick a car change there to like infurnus or something ask Cena for best car to stick in so this won;t happen

are u seriesly bro ? all nts maps have this problem are u gonna delete all of them ? this is up to ure luck no the map , idk why this server keep fucking old trash maps and delete new fresh maps for stupid reasons like this , i updated that map more then 4times and everything was good until reese reported it .

this is not my problem its all about ure luck .

anyway keep deleting good maps like this and alexcore sh map and the server will have only trash classic map like ([NTS] 100% LUCK)

btw the server have no mappers keep deleting good maps and the server will be more better ,anyway i stoped making maps for mr.green.

PS : i wont fix the map (coz its not my mistake) , and fuck u reese for reporting it for this stupid reason .

2 minutes ago, Maina said:

and this happen with santi map today , you're going to delete it or what ?

ik u hate me but dont delete my maps coz of that bro. 

mta-screen_2017-08-01_09-50-51.png

I hate you? We were teaming few days ago till u left CnT and kept hunting me xD I even told u in PM I do NOT hate you (when you joined CnT). Also, I asked you to fix it. Adding few car pickup won't take from your time 5 mins. If you still insist not to add car pickups. I am not losing anything, we have lots of maps to be played and we do have mappers who do great maps. 

Regarding the map you are reporting, no I'm not going to delete it, but I do suggest @Santiii733 to fix it and add few car pickups, but in this situation, if you got a dumper, the driver simply can go left, unlike your map, there is no way at all (unless you take a big round). 

12 minutes ago, Cena said:

I hate you? We were teaming few days ago till u left CnT and kept hunting me xD I even told u in PM I do NOT hate you (when you joined CnT). Also, I asked you to fix it. Adding few car pickup won't take from your time 5 mins. If you still insist not to add car pickups. I am not losing anything, we have lots of maps to be played and we do have mappers who do great maps. 

Regarding the map you are reporting, no I'm not going to delete it, but I do suggest @Santiii733 to fix it and add few car pickups, but in this situation, if you got a dumper, the driver simply can go left, unlike your map, there is no way at all (unless you take a big round). 

i think you're totally wrong with deleting my map i think @BlueYoshi97 or @Ywa need to look at this and if my map keep in delete i will report every single map with this problem , and i wish u delete them to keep it fair :) .

Edited by Maina
2 hours ago, Cena said:

If you have a clean copy, i will fix the map :)

Edited by Santiii733

Server : Mix 

Maps : [SH] Ali Carambass! , SH Waves And Stuff , [SH]MoroGUY-shooter1 , SH-Glatiators.V1=Froyax

[SH] No Kebab Map , [SH] Wate a Rise , sh-hunter , [SH] Luna , [SH]MeLo MelO mElo 

Reason for restore : deleted for the reason ( not suitable for CG )

On 01/08/2017 at 0:58 AM, Cena said:

Deleted. @Maina fix it :P. Its a nice map.

told me to fix the map and i fixed it (added sweeper pickup so tops wont get guined ) and u declined it tell the fucking reason its not my damn problem wtf bro ?

2 minutes ago, Maina said:

told me to fix the map and i fixed it (added sweeper pickup so tops wont get guined ) and u declined it tell the fucking reason its not my damn problem wtf bro ?

plz can any map any other map assistant or yoshi test my map and tell me whats the problem , i spend alot of hours making that map , dont make my work gone coz of this hater mm plz .

Edited by Maina
It would be nice to ignore reports from Reese, because he always reports maps for foolish causes, and at 99% of the Csena of the ear to him.
I remember a RTF that was deleted by the Csena, and the reason was because Reese said it's bad, I remember it was a map of Viini, I believe Maina knows the name of the map

Edited by NITROX
Bad english, sorry :v
10 minutes ago, NITROX said:
It would be nice to hear reports from Reese, because he is a player who always reports maps for foolish causes, and at 99% of the Csena of the ear to him.
I remember a RTF that was deleted by the Csena, and the reason was because Reese said it's bad, I remember it was a map of Viini, I believe Maina knows the name of the map

map name was [RTF] the love is true , and he restored it coz the map has no problems.

9 hours ago, Maina said:

You could add it a little in the front of the checkpoint... Now if I got a pakcer, dumper... I will need to go back to get sweeper and I will ruin other player's race for sure just to get sweeper.

Anyway, I can see you reuploaded it. I will let any other map assisant check it, but I am pretty sure someone else other than reese will report this map again.

Edited by Cena

Sorry, I won't say and report anything bad in the future.

Let me make some comments about this.
I think if u get stuck under a tunnel is not nts friendly so you could make a map where only 120cm high vehicles can go trough and you could say it's about luck.
On Santi's map there's a bigger part of the bridge... You can go on the left where's the bridge is small, and you can go on the right side of the road where's the bridge is higher, so you can go through with hot dog. 

Server : Mix 

Map : [NTS] Dreams

Reason For report : (delete toptimes) old toptimes is unbeatable coz the tt are set before the map update i think , fucklel added another part , and forget to delete old top times

PS : please delete toptimes not the map ....