Mr. Green Gaming

MTA Race & MIX Map reports

warp.

• 2 weeks later...

MIX: [NTS] TURBO

KbcplOo.png

At the second checkpoint in this NTS race, if your vehicle changes to a DUMPER you are not able to get past the tunnel. This was reported a couple of times and still no changes have been made. This happened just now with @mAs4TeR as he reported this to me.

Placing a vehicle change pickup just in front of the tunnel could fix this problem. Could any of the active map managers and or map assistants take a look into this? @NITROX @SkyNET @Goldberg 

@jededo are you still active, or willing to edit the map as it's a very nice map.

Edited by r0cK
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest F1MADKILLER
18 hours ago, NITROX said:

Mix: [DD] MrGreen Nightmare

Reason: Extremely bad map, no one likes to play in it, bad ratio ( 35 L vs 75 D ), and the FPS drops to everyone, and the balls in motion are very buggy, because it is possible to enter into them

that map is really old it wont get deleted but I see if someone can look at the FPS drops on there and improve it without ruining the essence of a original Mix Map + my desktop runs the map fine with no FPS drop

Edited by F1MADKILLER
Guest F1MADKILLER
4 minutes ago, NITROX said:

Can't this map just be deleted because it's old? Even though it's a map with bad ratio and full of bugs? :\

There is no FPS issues but I am getting 1 of the scripters to see if it can be made smoothers for you guys with potato PCs most people had FPS between 40-60

2 hours ago, MADKILLER said:

There is no FPS issues but I am getting 1 of the scripters to see if it can be made smoothers for you guys with potato PCs most people had FPS between 40-60

" Can't this map just be deleted because it's old? Even though it's a map with BAD RATIO and FULL of BUGS? :\ "

"BAD RATIO and FULL of BUGS"

The bad ratio of the map does not matter? I'm not trying to go against your authority, but what's the point of preserving a map that nobody likes to play?

But OK, you are my leader and I respect your decision.

Edited by NITROX
Guest F1MADKILLER
20 hours ago, NITROX said:

" Can't this map just be deleted because it's old? Even though it's a map with BAD RATIO and FULL of BUGS? :\ "

"BAD RATIO and FULL of BUGS"

The bad ratio of the map does not matter? I'm not trying to go against your authority, but what's the point of preserving a map that nobody likes to play?

But OK, you are my leader and I respect your decision.

Thing is once the lags are reduced it will be a better map imo and its like a @BlueYoshi97 map they are good maps but get loads of dislikes as no one can see the pure mad genius behind it

Edited by F1MADKILLER
3 hours ago, Maher said:

Why 45? 

What does it do, Is it better in MTA physics or what

When the servers were upgraded to 100 fps for some reason it bugs the boats to run at 100 fps. So in water u should run no higher than 60 fps or the boat will bug. Sliding at 60 works too but u can have situations like Besweeet above that the boat stops, So I Like to set mine at 45 fps which both slides good and is ok in water, there are no real boat races anymore in race server so the amount of time in boat is usually short so 45 fps works fine.

15 hours ago, DubStep said:

Using lower fps for boats somehow makes them faster

Somehow? Weird i'll test it out soon 

15 hours ago, MoshPit said:

When the servers were upgraded to 100 fps for some reason it bugs the boats to run at 100 fps. So in water u should run no higher than 60 fps or the boat will bug. Sliding at 60 works too but u can have situations like Besweeet above that the boat stops, So I Like to set mine at 45 fps which both slides good and is ok in water, there are no real boat races anymore in race server so the amount of time in boat is usually short so 45 fps works fine.

I will try this as soon as i join today to play, Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...