Mr. Green Gaming

MTA Race & MIX Map reports

warp.

Just now, wooozie said:

not its not my opinion. this isnt even a discussion. the server has too many stupid ass maps, and uploading more doesnt make it better. period.

Currently, there are just three people (you, Megaz and neox) who are quite against the quality of maps. So, unless there are many more who are equally as annoyed, things probably won't change. Just continue reporting maps that you feel are bad, and describe detailed, meaningful issues that you were having.

3 minutes ago, besweeet said:

Currently, there are just three people (you, Megaz and neox) who are quite against the quality of maps.

Well, there a huge amount of active players ingame who didnt even register and those who register, they register for the stuff ingame (customizing cars,  locking nicks..etc). Many players never visit forums unless they had a question or reporting someone.

Just now, Cena said:

Well, there a huge amount of active players ingame who didnt even register and those who register, they register for the stuff ingame (customizing cars,  locking nicks..etc). Many players never visit forums unless they had a question or reporting someone.

Right, so maybe they don't think all the crappy maps are even enough of an issue to register here and bring it up.

Just now, besweeet said:

Right, so maybe they don't think all the crappy maps are even enough of an issue to register here and bring it up.

No its not like that. Why would they bother if they can join any other "Race" server? The /like and /dislike are made for a reason and its to stay ingame and after you play a map you decide weather you like it or dislike it.

1 minute ago, Cena said:

No its not like that. Why would they bother if they can join any other "Race" server? The /like and /dislike are made for a reason and its to stay ingame and after you play a map you decide weather you like it or dislike it.

You're also right -- there are multiple options. Like you said, maybe they go to another server. Or like I said, maybe they don't think the maps are bad enough to come here to register, but they still stay on a MGG server. In any case, not enough people are complaining, so...

Just now, wooozie said:

i just dont get why youre not bein any help in the issue. all you do is block any constructive cricism as butthurt. its pretty fuckin lame. if youd even spend any time on the server, youd see what im talkin about. but you dont.

What do you want me to say? "Delete all the even remotely shitty maps just to shut wooziee the fuck up." Better? Is that what you want? Because that seems like what you want.

I've been on the race server way more than mix lately, and I haven't seen much to make me come here and constantly complain.

21 minutes ago, wooozie said:

it was directed at both you and yoshi. and all ive learned from posting here, is that you two are not part of the solution. cya.

You haven't even proposed a solution but have implied that you just want them all gone in one big batch. I've given multiple suggestions, one of which you could try right now (which was to deal with it and learn to play the maps like everyone else). 

Warning: Before you read this message, keep in mind that I haven't played on the server for years, and that I have no clue about the current status of it. Please proceed with caution.

So, from what I gather, there's a disagreement over the (root of the) problem. One party states that the problem is the lack of good maps. This is shown by the amount of dislikes versus the amount of likes. Due to this phenomenon, these maps should be deleted. The other party states that these maps are part of the server. The dislikes are in generally given due to the difficulty of the map.

Now here lies the root of the problem. Both parties have a different opinion about the maps that should be on the server. Should only the bugged maps be removed as the second party suggests, or should the difficult/tricky maps also be removed as the first party suggests? As long as you haven't come up with an answer to this question as a team, there's no way you'll ever agree on this matter. Once this is clear, you can determine which maps should stay and which maps should be removed. It's up to you to decide who will participate in this event in whichever way you'd like to discuss this. Therefore, the discussion a couple of people are conducting right now is of no means.

Enjoy the rest of your day/night/life :)

TL;DR Make sure everyone's on the same side before deciding what to do with maps. Not by calling names, but by however you decide to do this (polls or something).

1 hour ago, wooozie said:

i just dont get why youre not bein any help in the issue. all you do is block any constructive cricism as butthurt.

Dude, this is exactly my point - WHERE is your constructive criticism? Look at that message from iammyself on this page - THAT"s a respectful, clear post that focuses on a solution of the problem rather than on the problem itself.

It is not easy to just make a general decision about which maps to take and not to take though. Mainly because there is such a huge difference of taste, maps like I wanna find my Destiny, the majority don't like them, but for those that DO like them, it's one of their favourite maps of the server. So... who to listen to then, the majority of players, or some of the most regular visitors of the server who are worth keeping happy?

19 hours ago, iammyself said:

So, from what I gather, there's a disagreement over the (root of the) problem. One party states that the problem is the lack of good maps. This is shown by the amount of dislikes versus the amount of likes. Due to this phenomenon, these maps should be deleted. The other party states that these maps are part of the server. The dislikes are in generally given due to the difficulty of the map.

Unfortunately the second party is the one with admins and mods and they will never do anything to listen to the other guys because their opinion it's the one that matters, fact.

15 minutes ago, Gametaff said:

Unfortunately the second party is the one with admins and mods and they will never do anything to listen to the other guys because their opinion it's the one that matters, fact.

No... It's just that is admins and mods are thinking for the server as a whole, not just the few who complain. Deal with the maps and learn how to play them :). Jeff Gordon would say the same!

8 minutes ago, MegasXLR said:

Couldn't have said it better. Corrupt retards. 

You're angry because we don't want to cater to crybabies who can't deal with things that don't go their way.

Final warning: stop spamming this thread unless you're reporting maps with bugs. Use the other thread instead.