Mr. Green Gaming

Alternative Server

FwP

"join now" 

"not opened yet" 

Anyways I wouldn't join this server. You're way too immature to host anything IMO. For example, instantly banning someone over personal issues just shows the type of environment your server is going to foster. 

** Edit: Not to mention you've been banned for hacking several times. Plus you're notorious for flaming other players you don't like. 

I will make a topic about another server in the near future. I'll be paying for a host in the NL for Robbi, xpr0 and Dingo to work with. They're all admins I hand selected and I have no doubt they can make something great, if they put their minds to it. I won't have a part in making it - I just felt bad for leaving all of you without a server. 

Edited by Kodauer

"join now" 

"not opened yet" 

Anyways I wouldn't join this server. You're way too immature to host anything IMO. For example, instantly banning someone over personal issues just shows the type of environment your server is going to foster. 

** Edit: Not to mention you've been banned for hacking several times. Plus you're notorious for flaming other players you don't like. 

I will make a topic about another server in the near future. I'll be paying for a host in the NL for Robbi, xpr0 and Dingo to work with. They're all admins I hand selected and I have no doubt they can make something great, if they put their minds to it. I won't have a part in making it - I just felt bad for leaving all of you without a server. 

You just bashed all his ideas and his hope to actually revive a alternative server.

I don't care that i'm banned by this fucker but i'm gonna take it up for him on this post.

Why are you prejudging him before you have even seen him being an admin. Your admin picks are horrible, you must admit. Having xpr0 ban 1k random accounts limiting players to play on mrgreen - ruined. Blowing up peoples bases, and huge inactivity from you, robbi and dingo. Also, if you're not interested in mrgreen anymore why the fuck u still hanging around?

"join now" 

"not opened yet" 

veqbso.jpg

Mega, you can better shut your mouth, all those accuses... Kodauer pays for a new server, and his admin picks were good, bter than you could do. And about his inactivity, if he doesnt like MC, why should he stilll play it?

Again, prejudging.

Have you ever seen me pick admins?

No.

Lol, the choices you make are horrible choises, why would your admin choices be good? 

Mega, you can better shut your mouth, all those accuses... Kodauer pays for a new server, and his admin picks were good, bter than you could do. And about his inactivity, if he doesnt like MC, why should he stilll play it?

Again, prejudging.

No.

Lol, the choices you make are horrible choises, why would your admin choices be good? 

1. Please spell: Choices correctly.

2. You've never seen me pick any.

3. You're retarded.

"join now" 

"not opened yet" 

You just bashed all his ideas and his hope to actually revive a alternative server.

I don't care that i'm banned by this fucker but i'm gonna take it up for him on this post.

Why are you prejudging him before you have even seen him being an admin. Your admin picks are horrible, you must admit. Having xpr0 ban 1k random accounts limiting players to play on mrgreen - ruined. Blowing up peoples bases, and huge inactivity from you, robbi and dingo. Also, if you're not interested in mrgreen anymore why the fuck u still hanging around?

1. What alternative server? I hope you don't mean my own; I'm having no part in whatever they're doing except for paying the first couple months. 

2. I haven't seen one reason why xpr0 or ANY of my admins have been bad. I had no part in deciding to ban your 1000 hacked alternate accounts, but I fully support the decision. If anything's ruined Mr. Green, it's people with a toxic attitude like yourself - threatening to DDoS, taking advantage of thousands of alternate accounts & constantly flaming people in game. 

3. If you have evidence of xpr0 or any other admin abusing, I suggest you post it and I'll be promptly proven wrong. If you don't there is NO amount of crying, rambling or ranting that will prove your point. 

4. I never lost interest in Mr. Green. I lost interest in Minecraft and it's crappy players. The only reason I would voluntarily lead a server full of mental kids is because of Mr. Green. 

tl;dr you're still a toxic kid no one wants around

Edited by Kodauer

Again, prejudging.

No.

1. Please spell: Choices correctly.

2. You've never seen me pick any.

3. You're retarded.

1 I know how to spell choices, only its hard on mobile phone.

2 First read, I wasnt talking about admins

3 Says who?... The guy who DDoS' everyone because he rages?