Mr. Green Gaming

Alternative Server

FwP

I was thinking of something like this: 

1. Main Survival World - It's peaceful/no PvP

2. "Mining" World, where PvP is enabled. Ore rates are doubled here, you get more EXP, etc

3. McMMo. Before all of you vanilla people get enraged, it's actually quite addicting and fun to play with. 

4. Organized "Factions" in the main world. You can build alone or with other people. Up to you entirely. We'll use some antigriefing plugin (like prisim) along with some sort of land claiming plugin (like factions)

Thoughts/Suggestions? :)

Kod, I think you shouldnt make the same mistake as you did, you shouldnt imediately start big, start small, and see if it is worth to expand it to something big. Otherwise you will lose a lot of money, and you will be dissapointed that there will be less people than expected... Also you should first find some ways to advertise the server. because only the people who read this topic wont be enough I guess

2. "Mining" World, where PvP is enabled. Ore rates are doubled here, you get more EXP, etc

3. McMMo. Before all of you vanilla people get enraged, it's actually quite addicting and fun to play with. 

4. Organized "Factions" in the main world. You can build alone or with other people. Up to you entirely. We'll use some antigriefing plugin (like prisim) along with some sort of land claiming plugin (like factions)

Kod, I think you shouldnt make the same mistake as you did, you shouldnt imediately start big, start small, and see if it is worth to expand it to something big. Otherwise you will lose a lot of money, and you will be dissapointed that there will be less people than expected... Also you should first find some ways to advertise the server. because only the people who read this topic wont be enough I guess

This is a good idea. We'll just start small. I do like the idea of McMMo though, everyone who played on survival enjoyed it a lot. 

This is a good idea. We'll just start small. I do like the idea of McMMo though, everyone who played on survival enjoyed it a lot.

Its indeed a good idea to implent the McMMo plugin. I think you should start with 1 world, here you have McMMo, maybe doubled ores, and antigrief. Might be an idea to add PVP areas which you can reach by using a command like /warp pvp or something. Let people do their things, and sometimes organize an event. also you can add a build contest(?), because you can build whatever you want without it being griefed, and for the people who like buildings is this a fun attachment and it doesnt make the game less fun for the people who dont like it. Edited by jillesstijn64

I've never been a big fan of mcmmo, but when I played on the survival server it was really fun. Everyone tried to be the best in the different things like mining, woodcutting etc (I remember fishing for a whole day when I was on a holiday just to be the best in it). As long as we remove the /party and does so the axe don't ruin your armor in 3 seconds. I think this we'll be really fun.

Edited by robbi_pvp

Its indeed a good idea to implent the McMMo plugin. I think you should start with 1 world, here you have McMMo, maybe doubled ores, and antigrief. Might be an idea to add PVP areas which you can reach by using a command like /warp pvp or something. Let people do their things, and sometimes organize an event. also you can add a build contest(?), because you can build whatever you want without it being griefed, and for the people who like buildings is this a fun attachment and it doesnt make the game less fun for the people who dont like it.
If we go with survival, then we shouldn't add Pvp areas. I don't think we should start with one world. There's no point in starting with one if we make the second world a mining world.

Question 1: What will be the max power for each faction member?

Question 2: Will there be a whitelist on the server like we had on the survival server?

I've never been a big fan of mcmmo, but when I played on the survival server it was really fun. Everyone tried to be the best in the different things like mining, woodcutting etc (I remember fishing for a whole day when I was on a holiday just to be the best in it). As long as we remove the /party and does so the axe don't ruin your armor in 3 seconds. I think this we'll be really fun.

Yeah, I'll for sure disable all the stupid things about McMMo (axes, swords, unarmed). It'll only be used for skills. I might remove some/most of the item rewards like discs/glowstone/etc, since it makes the game too easy. 

-snip-

If we go with survival, then we shouldn't add Pvp areas. I don't think we should start with one world. There's no point in starting with one if we make the second world a mining world.

Question 2: Will there be a whitelist on the server like we had on the survival server?

1. Not sure. Maybe 2 power per person. If you want to make something big, you'll have to team up with friends. There will be opportunities to increase your max land claimable. 

2. This is what I envision: For the first week or so, I whitelist the server to anyone who wants to join on here - We build the spawn area and get some public farms going. After that week, we go public on a Friday or something. Sound good? 

Also: I will need some people to be admins, let me know if you're interested! (You'll have to be active)

Yeah, I'll for sure disable all the stupid things about McMMo (axes, swords, unarmed). It'll only be used for skills. I might remove some/most of the item rewards like discs/glowstone/etc, since it makes the game too easy. 

-snip-

1. Not sure. Maybe 2 power per person. If you want to make something big, you'll have to team up with friends. There will be opportunities to increase your max land claimable. 

2. This is what I envision: For the first week or so, I whitelist the server to anyone who wants to join on here - We build the spawn area and get some public farms going. After that week, we go public on a Friday or something. Sound good? 

Also: I will need some people to be admins, let me know if you're interested! (You'll have to be active)

I'll probably be active so y'know  ;), But yet sounds good to me :D

We'll launch once I get everything in order... I'm thinking we'll open doors Saturday, the 20th. All my final exams are done and I can focus on playing with you guys/setting stuff up. Looking forward to it! 

If you have ideas/suggestions * PLEASE * post them. 

2 things:

1. Good luck with your exams!!

2. Is it an idea to make a topic for suggestions, or shall we post the suggestions on this topic?

Edited by jillesstijn64

We'll launch once I get everything in order... I'm thinking we'll open doors Saturday, the 20th. All my final exams are done and I can focus on playing with you guys/setting stuff up. Looking forward to it! 

Giant Cat statues

Giant Cat statues

:P  :worshippy:  :worshippy:

Giant Cat statues

:P  :worshippy:  :worshippy:

No ty, i'm allergic to cats.

And how about the fact pl?

Will it be oldschool fans?

Is overclaiming allowed?

Do you lose power?

How many members per factions?

Snowmark pl?

VOTING

enchant limits?

Anti xray pl?

Nocheatplus

Oldschool NCFW FFA

Some sort of lvl system? How long you play, how high your lvl is.

Kits? No Pls

Chat restriction? No caps no swear etc.

Chat cooldown?

Custom biomes?

1.8 stuff?

And Will you play aswell?

Go away with your chat cooldown, this is the worst idea ever. especially when you have to work TOGETHER if you want to get things started. (I dont know how you play survival together?)

I agree with 1.8 stuff, and would love to see FFA coming back. Members per faction will probably be unlimited? Dont see the reason to give a limit.

Some ideas:

1. We make like a town at spawn, where we all get things started(?) would like to do this, it is fun and you work together!

2. Dont live too far away from each other. if you wanna trade it is really annoying to walk 3000 blocks.

3. something like a netherhub? 1 block in the nether is 8 in the overworld, so it is easy to reach each other.

This are just a few ideas that I think would be fun. What do you guys think of it?!?