Mr. Green Gaming

Alternative Server

FwP

WAIT! IF KOD IS LAUNCHING IT SATURDAY

what ip i have to connect with? :3

If you read, you see the 20th of December. This is indeed a Saturday, but it isnt this week, but the week after. I guess you will get the IP a few days before.

I will make a topic next week sometime about the details of the launch. :)

I've been thinking, as a side part to the server can we have capture the flag. I think it's a great game on minecraft and would love to play it with you guys. You could even set up the permissions correctly so some members could build new areas a day stuff. I think it would be great :-P what you guys think?

I've been thinking, as a side part to the server can we have capture the flag. I think it's a great game on minecraft and would love to play it with you guys. You could even set up the permissions correctly so some members could build new areas a day stuff. I think it would be great :-P what you guys think?

I plan to make everything and anything on the server built by us. If you build a CTF arena, I will gladly set up it with some plugins :)