⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

A New Dawn Of Green 2.0

Duby

• Greens

Ywa is working on the spectator system so we could integrate what you are saying I expect into that.

Reiska is going to be sorting out the maps soon when we sort out his private dev server and rights. 

Apart from that we have our sights set clearly now, its going to be sorted out soon.  

there found a serious problem with spawn system for zombies...

If some one jerk teleport into texture, other zombies will spawn on that moron and there no other option for spawn on Z spawn base....

need fix it as fast as it possible, caz zombie bosses also spawn in that situations in texture.

P.s.: if i wrote something wrong gave me ur advice in ur reply. Ty)

Edited by 9-th Dragon

there found a serious problem with spawn system for zombies...

If some one jerk teleport into texture, other zombies will spawn on that moron and there no other option for spawn on Z spawn base....

need fix it as fast as it possible, caz zombie bosses also spawn in that situations in texture.

P.s.: if i wrote something wrong gave me ur advice in ur reply. Ty)

Yes, I think you mean that sometimes ethernals can tp, or just normal zombies can walk to a certain places ( maybe under the map) and then everyone starts spawning on them even bosses, and they cant get out of there. So of course the solution would be to make it sure that you can spawn at the zombie spawn at all times if you choose to

Probably the best if the boss would always spawn on the zombie spawn

Edited by Reiska
Guest AleksCore

I think nails synced badly right now. Example: you can see 4 nails on 1 prop, all nailed to floor. Or you see 3 nails and like pff, all ok, but actually there is 1 nail

• Greens

If something works well utilise it.

The game feels a lot more sleek and smooth now, with the removal of some bosses as well.

I will be removing Lilith as we have enough melee type bosses.

Seeker two is ready to go, looks sweet I might add.

Rameil is going very well I might add

With the addition of a few other things such as new zombie classes or two (Yet to be announced). Zs is looking good.

Lastly the server moving location may impact on our player count for a while, but it will be back to normal soon enough. :)

Redeemers get more sp and rewards than people who actually survive and play properly.

Spitter has way too much health and ruins running around.

Poison zombie has 750 health? Should be significantly slower than zombie so its used only for barricade smashing.

Unnailed props and physics should take far more damage, people can easily survive by nailing a prop behind a moving door and it takes forever to destroy it.

Chipper feels awful damage wise.

Magnum feels bad as well.

Pulse smg still has a broken ironsight after like a year.

SG552 rifle has way too much recoil for its low damage.

Wraith freezing is quite annoying, I would settle for less freezing but with less health to make it a teleport and hit class.

Nerf ruins running around completely if that is still in the mod.

Edited by Pufulet

Redeemers get more sp and rewards than people who actually survive and play properly.

Spitter has way too much health and ruins running around.

Poison zombie has 750 health? Should be significantly slower than zombie so its used only for barricade smashing.

Unnailed props and physics should take far more damage, people can easily survive by nailing a prop behind a moving door and it takes forever to destroy it.

Chipper feels awful damage wise.

Magnum feels bad as well.

Pulse smg still has a broken ironsight after like a year.

SG552 rifle has way too much recoil for its low damage.

Wraith freezing is quite annoying, I would settle for less freezing but with less health to make it a teleport and hit class.

Nerf ruins running around completely if that is still in the mod.

I don't think redeemers should get a shit load of points, since that would just encourage more to killing yourself at the beginning and then redeeming later, but yes sp should be increased but not alot. Also i would like to see last man stand to come back at some point.

chipper is a starting weapon and kind of an joke shotgun, it isn't suppose to be powerful or as the last time it was powerful, it got annoying as fuck when you were a zombie and everybody were shooting you with shotguns to pieces after you spawned, many people raged.

Nerf isn't much of a problem when running you just have to evade it and it really gets those people who camp on a roof to get down from there

everything else I can agree on

I wasn't saying redeemers should get more, the problem is that they get too many rewards and keep suiciding.

Nerf = fastie that does 30 dmg a claw

I dont think they get that much :o maybe a time limit on the comeback perk would be smart like after there is 10mins or less left it gives you guns

Edited by Reiska
  • Greens

Seeker2 isn't broken then. He just can't jump as high. A disadvantage to make him harder to play.

If howlers are nerfed they will become useless. So that isn't going to happen.

How on earth can you fix a player count? People decide if they want to play or not. We just have to be patient.

Edited by DubyXD
  • Greens

As we can all see the good gamemodes have no players. :P Eg: DD, SOG, Morbus 

So what you say isn't based on fact, its based on your egotistical views.

Giving bosses flaws isn't retarded. Its a way to make it specific in how a player should use it to attack. For example with Seeker II is stealth. Not chase humans like a headless chicken as you may do with Hate II.  

Think about what you say before making brash comments you bore. 

Edited by DubyXD

>"Think about what you say before making brash comments"

>proceeds to insult me in the same sentence

so much hypocritical nonsense it hurts me.  

anything related to normal functions, such as jumping, should stay concrete.  These are base settings to the gamemode that should never be changed to add a level of "difficulty" to the game, it's game-breaking is what it is. 

SEEKER II last time was far from stealth before, as it was almost entirely invisible and did literal fucktons of damage, so I don't know what you mean by that.

also how am I egotistical for supplying an entirely understandable idea?  editing something like jump height to add a challenge just shows you have no creativity or you knowingly can't make anything better, so you make shitty workarounds that end up being broken and entirely laughable.  The original SEEKER had a very good stealth flaw mechanic, which was when he attacked he was entirely 100% visible and then went invisible when he was in normal movement, much like a normal ZS Wraith.  Or maybe BEHEMOTH taking very little/no bullet damage but having a HUGE explosive/melee damage vulnerability.  HATE II was just made to be a bulldozer, having basically no downsides and attacking twice with one-hit kills each.  Every boss you've made was designed to be a weaker bulldozer, with no downsides and very high damage.  Not a good strategy.

and don't bother telling me "I'd like to see you code something better".  You are the head developer for a highly successful community, you should know how to code yourself at a very high level without harsh criticism.  I'm allowed to criticize you.

it's like a food critic giving a bad review and then having the chef say "I'd like to see you cook something better".  It's not his job to make the food, it's his job to give an outsider review of the food to tell the chef what he needs to improve on.  You Duby, are a terrible chef.

Edited by Braindawg

Although I don't see any problem with having Seeker 2's jump height less than a normal zombie. I do think that there are better ways to balance this boss. The jump height limitation just puts an additional tax on the player of not being able to maneuver as they are used to and this can be seen as annoying by some people.

The bosses used to have better weaknesses that actively affected how the humans dealt with the zombie, Its more interesting to have a large weakness such as melee or invisibility loss rather than a jump height limitation which is pretty uninteresting.

I'm not very familiar with the bosses. But in my opinion bosses should have interesting gameplay techniques instead of being a normal class with different stats. Also they should have proper names. I don't get it why there's a 'Seeker' and a 'Seeker II'. More creativity please :V