Mr. Green Gaming

A New Dawn Of Green 2.0

Duby

Definitely make it so humans can remove or destroy nails. Right now there is no way for a human to remove a nail. I can easily see a kleiner nailing random shit and fucking with cades.

But should every human be capable of doing that. Or only the guy who placed it? If the latter, how do you explain a kleiner how to remove it? ;)

Definitely make it so humans can remove or destroy nails. Right now there is no way for a human to remove a nail. I can easily see a kleiner nailing random shit and fucking with cades.

But should every human be capable of doing that. Or only the guy who placed it? If the latter, how do you explain a kleiner how to remove it? ;)

Cade breaking hasn't been that big of a issue in years, not being able no break nails complicates everybody's gameplay and gives the trolls another way to ruin peoples fun

We just need to educate them more that cade breaking is against the rules, atleast that way we can weed out the troublemakers more 

In my opinion not being able to destroy nails is beyond any reason there is and was not taught trough   

Edited by Reiska

But can the owner or anybody remove the nails? If only the owner can trolls can still cade people inside rooms and spawn and let them die there, if everybody can un nail , people can randomly come un nail cades and let the zombies in. There wasn't that big of a issue when you could just

break the nails

Why things need to be changed and made more complicated, it just brings multiple other issues to figure out

Edited by Reiska

But can the owner or anybody remove the nails? If only the owner can, trolls still can cade people inside rooms and spawn and let them die there, if everybody can un nail , people can randomly come un nail cades and let the zombies in. There wasn't that big of a issue when you could just

break the nails

Why things need to be changed and made more complicated, it just brings multiple other issues to figure out

Well atm people can be caded inside rooms and spawn, props can be nailed randomly around the places (or nail somebody into a prop) to annoy others and humans cant do anything about that, only zombies can break the nails

atleast before we could shoot the annoying props out of the way and shoot our way out if we would get stuck into a prop or into a room, cade breaking didn't happen that often and usually contacting to an admin would solve it.

I liked that you could only use gun to break props since beginners usually melee props and they don't realize that it doesn't hurt the nails, one of the reason cade breaking wasn't that common, you had to be smart enough to know that only shooting hurts the nails, and usually by then the players is smart enough to know that cade breaking is breaking the rules

Also they think twice before wasting their ammo on the nails 

Edited by Reiska

I pushed an update that fixes several nail issues. Let me know whether everything works out or not. :)

Revision 1089 by Ywa

- Survivors can break nailed props using a pistol/gun (damage is scaled 0.5x). Melees, mines and grenades don't do any damage, yet do warn the player for cadebreaking.

- If a nail dies the prop takes 0.5x of the damage. Only 1 nail die during an attack.

- Couple minor fixes related to nails and propdamaging.

maybe make it so you can't get a Nailing Hammer until you level up a little bit???  Unless this is changed since haven't played in a while

Before the update sure, but not now. We don't need to worry about kleiners nailing random crap because if they do we can just destroy the nail with bullets.