Mr. Green Gaming

A New Dawn Of Green 2.0

Duby

All I can say is we have a big update in store which will bring this server and community back to its former glory. It will take some time though because unlike all of the previous updates this one will be tested thoroughly by all the admins before it is pushed onto the main server. Stay tuned!

Edited by Cheeseman

there 2 issues

the first one - quick redemtion not work when u kill 2 humans via prop kills(auto redeem enabled)

the second - dead zombie can't change zombie class, u need spawn for got access to menu for changing zombie class.

I think the first one might have been due to the low player count that night as it has worked for me previously. I'll check on this though.

The second one does need to be fixed and is annoying.

Hmm.. Nerf gets mostly killed on zs_ambush Part2 if he accidentally jumps or leaps off the platform and gets into the water, which does significant damage to the boss thus killing him almost instantly. Maybe you could implement a safe switch for it? Like if he accidentally leaps over the platform, and gets into the water he gets instantly teleported to the zombie spawn. (Only for zombie bosses).

Edited by Lejorah

the beter thing wich u can do for now - it's gave rollback to necrosin or deluvas zombie server.

They made a fucking good zombie server, and alot of people play it, but after them server began its going to fall.

Caz after pufu and then duby, server is dying.

if u want keep all new things, just try make a second one, and improve it, but current mod is fucking sucks

Edited by 9-th Dragon

You do know that gmod has had lots of updates in the mean time. You cant just put back the old and hope for the best. Besides the player base there is now is different from that in those days. When we tried going back to the old, we were actually losing even more players. We are trying to go in a new path and not take a path we have already used in the past. New ideas can attract new groups and hopefully make them stay. Our main priority is fixing the major bugs (boss stuck bug) and trying to diversify the gameplay more to make it more enjoyable.

tbh starting from scratch from Necrossin's gamemode after ironing out the bugs since Necro left would probably be fantastic, just keep the small updates that made a big difference. there haven't been any severe bugs or game-breaking updates in the first place so that shouldn't be too hard of a task.  

Necrossin left with a perfectly stable and playable gamemode, not much room to complain although it still had it's drawbacks.  Since the original Necro gamemode has been so horribly mangled and contorted it'd probably be for the best to just say try again and go back to basics, after all, the basics were pretty fucking great on their own.

Edited by Braindawg
  • Greens

Long time no see BrainDawg :)

Ya everyone on the admin team is on the same page with this. So you can bet your lucky stars something is being done about it.

My ego and age got the best of me and I missed key elements of the game which were important. So Ywa is going to fix it, don't worry..

If you guys are willing to be a little patient we can get our community back on track again. :o