Mr. Green Gaming

A New Dawn Of Green 2.0

Duby

• Greens

Small update.

-Support suit has effects.
-Medkit Adjusted.
-C4 Game instructions.
-Nail health colour indication. (Re-added)
-Increased nail health.
-Howler Range decreased.
-Zombie damage reduced.
-Bosses spawn at a later date.
-Human hud indicator percentage. (Green to Red) 'Easier for new  people to look at their health.'

Since you have a hammer equipped I don't expect you would want to use turret or medic perk :P Also if you want to pointlessly level up endlessly then please tell us that..

Don't be a fag

I do screen, before change settings. U answer me on my question about bug so there no reason fix that shit caz i use nail hammer ???

i Don't see connection with my report.

Fix the fucking bugs and then try joke.

I'm 75, and can't use low lvl perks, it's a bug.

(75lvl reached that lvl by spending 3 moths for it, before server changes his nicetly for noobs)

U realy don't think about situations when some one on runnig map, can't use nail hammer for gave no possibility for zombie for using props, yea, i just forgot, u like a gay zs mode, where fucking noob can OP on skilled players.....

Fucking marry cristmas to you.....

P.s.: also look into new code wich u added about new spawning system for boss'es, they fucking die on 6 min left to end round without timer.....

brilliant coder.

Free tip, try to learn "roberto ierusalimschy programming in lua" that man created lua, and i was see him on forum in Russia in 2014, it's smarter man who give in that world that greatest script language for using it in programms wich based on C & C++

Edited by 9-th Dragon

your zs wont solve anything to be honest duby, mr.green zs is unfixable, its been for ages since you all have tried to improve somenthing that was already good, since then mr.green zs started being a pile of shit. Duby your efforts are noted but its a joke you cant fix this the only man who could left it (deluvas), and even if he did it wouldnt be any better

give up on mr.green zs, focus in making different gmod gamemodes instead or focus in restoring the other servers or making new ones to expand the community

Guest AleksCore

This is not perfect custom zs, but I like it. I play zs since December 2013, so I don't know what zs you like guys. And I never played classic zs, but I like this server and I have great time here even with noobs and bhopers like "Blaze It" . Yeap.

P.S. And I want to remind my suggestion: please, non-collide weapon crates for all.

Edited by AleksCore

can't understand that logic, why damage from guns was nerfed ???

there need 2 shoots in head from awp for zombine...

for example famas can't kill "Toxic Zombie" when shoot 30 bullets into body.

Greatest balanced ZS from "bubby"

just lel

all guns do damage now like a crap, when it fall into face some mingebag

horde of spitters need nerf or remove, caz that not normal BE SO fucking OP, there no options for win if all use it and cade have small amount of space for their toxic shit.

i got facepalming every time when play.

Edited by 9-th Dragon
  • Greens
Small Update:

-AWP more damage

-Moblie Supplies more SP

-Chipper is in the loadout

-Five seven in the loadout

-Auto Shotty price lowered

-M249 more damage slower walk speed

-Added Reiska MapManager rights

-Human jump height as it was before

-Zombies give more SP

-Crate gives 25 HP instead of 20

Edited by DubyXD

keep in mind 9-th Dragon is Russian and more than likely using google translate or his own rough English, so cut him some slack.

meh i long time not use a google translate, caz his translate from russian on english badly than i write by my own...

i still learn English and yep some times i cant clearly say what i think for clearly understanding by other ppl.

robbert ty for translate my English on right one, i will try emprove it in future)))

In school also and College or University now have good English teachers & lessons, but in my scholar time it was too bad for learn.

currently the gamemode isn't too bad, but there are a few things to touch up on

Spitter is just all around bad, and it would probably be better to just be trashed entirely, anything related to constant automatic attack and range as a zombie is never gonna end well

Toxic Zombie is basically a normal zombie with a different model and confusing for a zombine, why does it exist?

Chipper is absolutely pathetic, buff damage.

remove C4 damage to cades entirely, it's only use is to annoy the ABSOLUTE SHIT out of every fucking cader on the server, this should probably apply to all explosives.

hitsounds are either weird or not even implemented correctly, behemoth still makes the incredibly loud SPLAT sound no matter what hitting a player or not, some classes don't even have a hitsound (Ethereal, Zombine, and Toxic Zombie more specifically)

blowtorch is still fucked up and uses its ammo regardless of healing nails or not 

most healed and most assisted screen on the leaderboards doesn't work at all

Edited by Braindawg
  • Greens

Thank you for the constructive feedback.

C4 and Nades to cade is being worked on atm. We are rewriting how nails take damage to allow this to be efficiently added to the game mode.

Chipper is a starter weapon with lots of ammo but if in general it needs a small buff then so be it.

Toxic zombie (270HP) has more health than a normal zombie (240HP) but with less damage and lower speed. So it more for breaking down cades.

The attack hit sound issue with Behemoth has been found and solved. It was an accident by my part while I was debugging something a while ago.

The hit sounds for Toxic zombie is a thing but its a quiet sound. So its a big hard to here under gun fire. I expect it will be replaced in time. 

Etherials do need one, but tbh its had to find something which isn't already used or was used. We need something unique and new. 

The blow torch issue is being looked at, proberly something minor I have missed. 

The GM itself is going well. We just had to find what the issues and bugs where. Then what direction we should take it. This has been discussed thoroughly and we are going towards it now. But due to my College course and at present Christmas and Ywa being busy its being delayed a little. 

But here are the official targets for the GM at present so everyone is on the same page.

-Balance between Cading and Running, so either one can be done without the other being too OP.

-More simple dynamic gameplay, so more Z classes and special tools for humans to utilise. 'Still in development.'

-Final Boss spawning at four minutes left depending on the amount of humans alive.

(Three special bosses which have different strengths for the infliction catagory they are being placed in, one of three will be selected.) *Cue to music!*

Edited by DubyXD

Thunder sound for the crate spawn is LOUD AS HELL, lower it pls

some of the crate positions are in very odd positions, such as in front of doorways and halfway through walls, some causing cading spots to be entirely destroyed when the crate spawns

suggestion: display the "<player> needs immediate healing!" message when a player's health is 30 or lower, maybe have it loop every 30-45 seconds.

boss timer is stupid, most of the time boss only spawns with 30 seconds and nothing happens, timer should only be for AFK bosses, after 30 seconds of inactivity, being a 30 second countdown and then someone else gets to be boss.

Edited by Braindawg