Mr. Green Gaming

A New Dawn Of Green 2.0

Duby

• Greens

The reason for the naming is that Seeker was broken and it was best to just re-make him with the latest base you made for the bosses. Since he was the same but only a little different I names him Seeker II. :< 

• Greens

Right then, spent a day working on zs and tidying up even more files and optimizing them.

I remembered one big flaw with green which needed to be fixed. When you nail a massive prop humans can remain behind it for a whole game if they have enough nails. The prop never looses HP. So now depending on the class you are a zombie will damage the props actual health while damaging the nails HP.

This means that one shelf in a doorway won't work for a whole game anymore. This should make cading a lot more balanced! I will push it later today.

Thoughts about this bellow please.

Guest AleksCore

Well. This is bullshit. I think now cading = death. So I don't see any reasons to cade

Cading wasn't op. Just players are noobs

Edited by AleksCore
Guest AleksCore

Now it is completely ruined. Zombie can destroy prop in 1 minute

Map Raunchy House. People stuck on the roof all the time. Also stuck in crate when it spawns.

Edited by AleksCore
Guest AleksCore

Even human with plank can destroy prop with 3 nails (358 HP). It takes like 10 seconds.

They say unnail it and let me in. But if u unnail it - it will be destroyed

Edited by AleksCore
Guest AleksCore

- Props HP is too low (it is just EXTREMELY LOW);

- Props getting destroyed even with fully repaired nails;

- Mini-turret HP is very low (EXTREMELY). I mean, this is combat turret. It must helps when you running and also in close combat. But my turret was destroyed very fast.

Old bugs and shits that every normal player hates:

- People every time get stuck in the roof (Raunchy House);

- People get stuck in just spawned weapon crate;

- People always get stuck as zombie bosses on many maps;

- Map Gas Dump (Hard) is really very hard for humans. Zombies runs way too fast on this map;

- If you use normal zombie and trying to respawn as another zombie, you have chance to NOT respawn, because you die and resurrect again as normal zombie;

- Torching doesn't have much sense. It torch not much and you will get nothing for this (not much SP; dunno how much EXP, as far as I am max lvl - I don't care about exp; no greencoins; not much time you will save for your surviving).

- Just spawned weapon crate destroy everything around

- Barricade Guy suit doesn't gives you more nails. And it doesn't give you SP as was before - so it can't costs 9k gc. (I want my gc back)

P.S. I hope this is E.Z. to read.   :huh:

P.P.S. Sorry for previous messages. I was in-game and really mad of all this shit.

Edited by AleksCore
  • Greens

I am retiring as the Developer from the Zombie Survival server. 

I feel that I have put a lot of input into the server, but only made it worse even with the best intentions. So Ywa is the key developer of the server once again. 

This decision was made upon due to the lack of staff to help run the server, along with increasing pressures and expectations on the server and community. 

I hope Ywa or someone else can make the server popular again in the way it was previously. I will be leaving green to move into other private ventures. 

-Duby 

Guest AleksCore

Well. Now we can't just say 'blame Duby'  :( R.I.P. this meme

You made many good things. It is not only your fail that we have not big online. And yes we need better coder, but who want to code for this server? I want but I am not GMod coder haha.

Is it even possible to fix current zs? Haha. I mean we have much bugs that must be fixed ASAP. Like map stuck, boss stuck, people stuck etc, etc, etc

I even think stuck is now my favorite word (I see dreams about it)

And we need balance out many things :(

Edited by AleksCore
Guest AleksCore

:henk:

My thoughts and bug reports will drown in this trash :( This is sad.. I mean.. I trying to be useful.. I report bugs..

Edited by AleksCore

>Be me 

>19 year old weaboo who thinks he can code because he decided to look on the garrysmod wiki 

>Sees that Zombie Survival has no coder, updates and gamemode progression have come to a grinding hault

>Notices the owner is very desperate to find a new trustworthy coder

>With no information on how good of a coder I am, decides to hire me

>Fix a couple things that have been needing some tending to, adds some cool weapons and shit 

>okay gamemode starts to go downhill 

>everyone complains about the gamemode, lets try to fix it 

>throw together poorly made copy/paste scripts and slightly edits them to call them original

>don't put any deeper testing or bugfixing/bughunting before implementing 

>break the gamemode even more

>leave 

>tries to get pity for being a bad coder and feeling bad after everyone said I was doing a terrible job.

This gamemode was doomed when NECROSSIN left and Ywa stayed too scared that someone was gonna steal the gamemode to hire anyone competent (it still happened anyway). Just had to sit back and let it happen naturally I guess.

so Rob, how's it feel knowing that all the Mr. Green players are gonna come to your gamemode :V

Edited by Braindawg