Mr. Green Gaming

A New Dawn Of Green 2.0

Duby

Guest AleksCore

I don't understand how running works. Seems like it depends on weapons? I run pretty slow with m3 and running boots, and also this slow down when select medkit.

Guest AleksCore

Well I want to play game and I don't want to be pro nerd. I feel too old to run every round like 20 minutes

Edited by AleksCore
Guest AleksCore

You literally say to new player l2p. This is rude. So I must go play another game because I can't run. Try Zombie Panic! Source, much more realistic and no stupid stuck in props.

Edited by AleksCore

So anyways. Since Duby stepped down I'll be giving ZS updates for the time being. Last 2 days I've been working hard on fixing stuff and adding new features. Feel free to keep posting suggestions in here. :)

I'll also look into making the Fridge of Doom fun again. Maybe add a timer that counts up instead of down? :) (make it more like the L4D Survival gamemode)

Im pretty sure everyone agrees that last man stand should come back, on the condition that you'd only get it if there is 15 zombies or more, so we wont have rounds where someone is being last against 5 zombies with a powerful gun

Edited by Reiska

Im pretty sure everyone agrees that last man stand should come back, on the condition that you'd only get it if there is 15 zombies or more, so we wont have rounds where someone is being last against 5 zombies with a powerful gun

Was that a shop item?

Was that a shop item?

Yes, bought with gc

I think that right now too little ammo is given for the comeback perk. If I redeem and am going to run I won't last very long at all if there is a decent number of zombies. Maybe scale the ammo based on zombie player number? You don't want someone to have a lot of ammo against 2 zombies. 

I like how you are putting more emphasis on running Ywa, adding back the compass shows this. This is what Mr.Green has that the other servers don't. If you want to sit behind a cade every game then that's what Nox is for. 

Also when seeker attacks there is a high chance of the player getting stuck. Was this intentional? One time I got stuck in seeker and was being hit then someone redeemed on top of me and was also stuck. We both died.

Edited by Cheeseman

I think that right now too little ammo is given for the comeback perk. If I redeem and am going to run I won't last very long at all if there is a decent number of zombies. Maybe scale the ammo based on zombie player number? You don't want someone to have a lot of ammo against 2 zombies. 

I like how you are putting more emphasis on running Ywa, adding back the compass shows this. This is what Mr.Green has that the other servers don't. If you want to sit behind a cade every game then that's what Nox is for. 

Also when seeker attacks there is a high chance of the player getting stuck. Was this intentional? One time I got stuck in seeker and was being hit then someone redeemed on top of me and was also stuck. We both died.

about the comeback perk, I think there should me a time limit before you get the rifle/shotgun like after there is 10 mins left or something, so people wont get shotguns and rifles at the first 2 minutes by suiciding and redeeming right after, potentially ruining other peoples game and making them rage

I never myself found the ammo on the comeback weapon troubling, since you can get pretty much ammo from the crate and possibly from mobile supply to the weapon

Edited by Reiska