Mr. Green Gaming

A New Dawn Of Green 2.0

Duby

Guest AleksCore

ow thanks. I am still new to GMod :D Mounted but still same. And with ammo crate same. Too close FOV

Edited by AleksCore

My idea is to either lower the gun prices or make zombies give more sp so we get more guns, atm its boring to play with just smgs and pistols, we need more variety on guns

Of course the zombies need to be buffed at the same time, mainly their health, maybe the ethernals dmg too

Last time when sp got increased we had a big spike in players filling the server

What is missing for me is the feeling of getting a good guns and running around with it, atm it just too frustrating to reach there

And I don't think that giving players better guns will make that much of an unbalance, especially if zombies are buffed too at the same time, the rifles for example or the m3 are kinda weak anyways

Edited by Reiska

YES 

i came from the land of 2009 zsgreengaming. 

Get the fkin zombie boss stuck thingy fixed for god! Makes Seeker II overpowered.

RAMBO, horse health, last stand get them back in gc store ;/.

Lady luck? I don't know if its even a must buy anymore since it doesn't prevent turning inside out or getting raped in the ass anymore.

sp g4k style. I hate that you need to go to the crate just to get the shitty weapon. Which you could get by running. Get the old system where you get ammo and health from box again. remove the over 9000 levels! Its unfair and gives a big unfair advantage.

C4 needs to get buffed.. I mean srsly. We need it back! also grenades buff em also.

m4 hits like weak diarreha.

Also toxic zombie, it takes so MUCH to kill it! I'd say to make it give more sp for kill. 

Also headshot bonus!! 10 sp for each headshot!!

And also about the bosses behemot........ Well it isn't scary anymore.. (Unless you are reiska, pufulet, psychopeti(hun), shaduw, antz, me).

Edited by Lejorah