Mr. Green Gaming

Minecraft Survival - Unofficial Sequel to MC.NL Faction Wars!

Kodauer

We could make a huge mobtrap at spawn. Since most people are near spawn it'll run most of the time. Free gunpowder for everyone! :)

"Free gunpowder". From this I can infer xpr0 is planning to nuke the server therefore I think we should perma IP ban him before the end of the world. This mean's he's a huge betrayer and we should also ban him from using computers ever again and only allow him to use mc chat.

We could make a huge mobtrap at spawn. Since most people are near spawn it'll run most of the time. Free gunpowder for everyone! :)

"Free gunpowder". From this I can infer xpr0 is planning to nuke the server therefore I think we should perma IP ban him before the end of the world. This mean's he's a huge betrayer and we should also ban him from using computers ever again and only allow him to use mc chat.
Lol

Okay, so this morning I thought to see that we had about 37 diamond blocks, and now we have 28 blocks. Krekel, minemaster, or I didnt take it... (well, they said they didnt) It might be my mistake, but I am pretty sure we had over the 35. Kod, can you check who did this or if I am wrong?

EDIT!: I made 22 blocks this morning, and we had 17 in the chest. 22+17=39 and we have 28. I took 2 blocks to repair stuff, but thats it. Kod, can you check it for me pls? thnx! 

EDIT2: Solved the problem, and thanks kod for installing block-check plugin <3

Edited by jillesstijn64

1. ganstermine

2. yes i do

3. yes rules

4. allright

5. build a lot of buildings and mine a lot

1. Coen11jaar

2. resources  are probably already gathered but yes

3. I accept the rules

4. yes, but why would you remove the whitelist

5. have great fun and build nice things!

Accepted!

1. MC Username Tonniedekiller
2. Are you willing to help out gather materials and build initial buildings for the spawn area? Yes :)
3. Do you agree to abide by the rules? Why not? :P
4. After the whitelist is removed, will you be a contributing community member? Yes
5. What do you plan to do on the survival server in the long run? I want to build up a little Market

1. MC Username - dgk2013
2. Are you willing to help out gather materials and build initial buildings for the spawn area? - yessur
3. Do you agree to abide by the rules? (see below) - I abide.
4. After the whitelist is removed, will you be a contributing community member? (ie. Be active, don't be toxic) - I will. 
5. What do you plan to do on the survival server in the long run? -  Build massive houses and mines.

Zowiezo2014

I'd like to collect resources and make farms.

I accept all rules and won't grief.

Have a good time with friends in general.

1. MC Username Tonniedekiller

2. Are you willing to help out gather materials and build initial buildings for the spawn area? Yes :)

3. Do you agree to abide by the rules? Why not? :P

4. After the whitelist is removed, will you be a contributing community member? Yes

5. What do you plan to do on the survival server in the long run? I want to build up a little Market

1.michaelcheater

2.yes ! :lol:

3.yes ! :lol:

4.yes ! :lol:

5.helping  the server/people and keeping the server clean from hackers etc. :lol:

PS. Im so happy ur trying to get the server back ! :lol:

1) minemaxwilde

2) the best thing to do in survival

3) yes i have one sister her account name is minesydneywilde i use it sometimes to get kits on servers or when i'm banned but not much

4)i won't

5)i won't

with 4) i ment i will listen to the rules so please don't misunderstand that!

1. MC Username - dgk2013

2. Are you willing to help out gather materials and build initial buildings for the spawn area? - yessur

3. Do you agree to abide by the rules? (see below) - I abide.

4. After the whitelist is removed, will you be a contributing community member? (ie. Be active, don't be toxic) - I will. 

5. What do you plan to do on the survival server in the long run? -  Build massive houses and mines.

All accepted/whitelisted

1. Minecraft Username: Jonhadji (I hope you remember me ;)

2. Are you willing to help out gather materials and build initial buildings for the spawn area? That I am.
3. Do you agree to abide by the rules? Of course.
4. After the whitelist is removed, will you be a contributing community member? Indeed. Count on it.
5. What do you plan to do on the survival server in the long run? Dominate and be awesome (with friends like dkdude7)

How many do you need

Probably 2 double chests worth in the end. 

Ive got some for you. Also, Kod, do you already know if you are going to make the server public or if you are going to remove the whitelist? 

We are making the server public as soon as a certain land protection plugin is updated.. too much too worry about with griefing and unclaimed land. 

1. Minecraft Username: Jonhadji (I hope you remember me ;)

2. Are you willing to help out gather materials and build initial buildings for the spawn area? That I am.

3. Do you agree to abide by the rules? Of course.

4. After the whitelist is removed, will you be a contributing community member? Indeed. Count on it.

5. What do you plan to do on the survival server in the long run? Dominate and be awesome (with friends like dkdude7)

Accepted. :) 

Hi Kod!

1. MC Username: stardude9
2. Are you willing to help out gather materials and build initial buildings for the spawn area? Yes Of Course
3. Do you agree to abide by the rules? (see below) Yes!
4. After the whitelist is removed, will you be a contributing community member? (ie. Be active, don't be toxic) Yes, Yes Of course
5. What do you plan to do on the survival server in the long run? I am very dedicated therefore I would be able to mine for ages, be a great resource collector etc. I can make mob traps build cool things and I have amazing ideas.

Thank you, Stardude  :) 

Hi Kod!

1. MC Username: stardude9

2. Are you willing to help out gather materials and build initial buildings for the spawn area? Yes Of Course

3. Do you agree to abide by the rules? (see below) Yes!

4. After the whitelist is removed, will you be a contributing community member? (ie. Be active, don't be toxic) Yes, Yes Of course

5. What do you plan to do on the survival server in the long run? I am very dedicated therefore I would be able to mine for ages, be a great resource collector etc. I can make mob traps build cool things and I have amazing ideas.

Thank you, Stardude  :) 

Accepted :)

Land claiming plugin has updated! We will be going public soon!

Edited by Kodauer

1) Sempie11_

2) would love to!

3) of course!

4) for sure!

5) gather recourses for spawn and make public stuff that is handy

just so there's no confusion i am minemaxwilde but i've skyped sempie11_ to get these awnsers becouse he can't make a mrgreen account (idk why) so i'm doing this for him

Added