Mr. Green Gaming

Minecraft Survival - Unofficial Sequel to MC.NL Faction Wars!

Kodauer

Kod, 1 issue, minemaxwilde claimed his house and now he cant get in anymore, he will glitch out, same counts for me....

Are you talking about the landlord plugin? It shouldn't be used yet, because I haven't set it up. I will unclaim all current claims. 

1. Icecreator

2. I will do the best as I can.

3. I will follow the rules

4. Yes I will

5. To be a Miner/Blacksmith and help other players

When Icecreator was hacking, I thought you said you weren't him?

Kod, 1 issue, minemaxwilde claimed his house and now he cant get in anymore, he will glitch out, same counts for me....

Are you talking about the landlord plugin? It shouldn't be used yet, because I haven't set it up. I will unclaim all current claims. 

1. Icecreator

4. Yes I will

The kid has not even got his own mr.green forums acc.

I did not even know he's been on my forums account.

But hey, if you don't want me there its fine

Edited by xDerpina

1. MC Username: NathanB10612
2. Are you willing to help out gather materials and build initial buildings for the spawn area? Sure
3. Do you agree to abide by the rules? (see below) Yes
4. After the whitelist is removed, will you be a contributing community member? (ie. Be active, don't be toxic) Yes ill be active if i enjoy the server, and i always try not to be toxic
5. What do you plan to do on the survival server in the long run? i may build a city or a town. But i will build a big kod.

Sorry for the late replies: I was on a plane + traveling most of this weekend. Back to school tomorrow. 

Kodauer Minemaxweilde claimd land right above Seaworld and now i can't use a part of Seaworld

What do you mean? He can't claim land above you, it's your land. 

1. Icecreator

4. Yes I will

I'm happy to whitelist you, but I'm not sure if it was you or Icecreator. 

1. MC Username: NathanB10612
2. Are you willing to help out gather materials and build initial buildings for the spawn area? Sure
3. Do you agree to abide by the rules? (see below) Yes
4. After the whitelist is removed, will you be a contributing community member? (ie. Be active, don't be toxic) Yes ill be active if i enjoy the server, and i always try not to be toxic
5. What do you plan to do on the survival server in the long run? i may build a city or a town. But i will build a big kod.

Accepted!

1. ThePatminator

2. Yes

3. Yes

4. Be active depends on the spare time I have and get ;-)

5. No plans yet.

PS. friends with Hulpje & VTraxx

Accepted!

Well about that issue from minemaster: Minemaster didnt claim any land yet so minemaxwilde could claim that. 

Also a suggestion, because some people, including me, dont like the whitelist to go off. The server is open for everyone, but when they first join, they cant move. There will be a message send to him which is saying that he should make an application on the forums.

Also, can you unclaim all the land? Its still not done... (I know its because you were busy) but it is really annoying because the whole spawn is claimed by minemaxwilde and sempie11_. And something about claiming at spawn, I think it is a bad idea because there will be issues that we cant build things to make the spawn look better and there will be issues that your base is claimed by someone else as it is really close to each other.

1. Icecreator

4. Yes I will

Whitelist me, xderpina. 

Icecreator must make his own MR.Green acc to apply imo not use mine

Edited by xDerpina

1. Icecreator

4. Yes I will

Whitelist me, xderpina. 

Dude, look at your apply, you wont be whitelisted with that...

BTW, Kodauer can you set up a rule or something that you cant claim at spawn, its f*cking annoying me at building the townhall and you cant remove things due to it being claimed. Can you please, please unclaim all things at spawn and make it not claim-able again?!

Or better: remove that plugin and let the people make an application to join (so keep the whitelist on). random people won't join the server with this IP anyways, and there will be griefers when you go public anyways.

Edited by jillesstijn64

1. Icecreator

4. Yes I will

Whitelist me, xderpina. 

Dude, look at your apply, you wont be whitelisted with that...

BTW, Kodauer can you set up a rule or something that you cant claim at spawn, its f*cking annoying me at building the townhall and you cant remove things due to it being claimed. Can you please, please unclaim all things at spawn and make it not claim-able again?!

Or better: remove that plugin and let the people make an application to join (so keep the whitelist on). random people won't join the server with this IP anyways, and there will be griefers when you go public anyways.

stay out pls. you are not an admin.

kod will tell me wether he whitelists me or not

(Reposted this because it was quoted and you might not have seen it because of that!)

Or add sort of helpers, make the active players like hulpje and tribal helper, they ban & rollback all griefed shit, u might use a better anti-grief, but ye, No griefing system, it's horrible

(Reposted this because it was quoted and you might not have seen it because of that!)

Removed the land claiming plugin, no one was supposed to use it yet :V, everything should be fixed. 

u might use a better anti-grief, but ye, No griefing system, it's horrible

I'm not sure what you mean by this? Complete sentences, please. If you're bashing on our lack of a good rollback plugin, coreprotect and prism aren't updated for 1.8 yet. Logblock is the only thing that works. It works well, anyhow. 

I just ment,

You should remove the claiming Plugin, and add Helpers (you removed already the plugin) (Helper advice: Hulpje & Tribalmind)

Also

All I know, Coreprotect IS updated to 1.8, well, it works in 1.8.

It's much more easy, and it don't give you free wood pickaxes,

the plugin you use now DONT log Mobs, which coreprotect does.

Just use /co i or /co near, and you see who stole your diamonds or killed your cows

Ofcourse it has a easy rollback, for the helpers, and eventually, if they screwed all up, you can restore the rollback.

This might look like advertising, but this is just helping, I love this plugin because it's so easy to use and powerfull!

I have some questions so i post it here since i didnt see you for some days at the server (usa/europe time difference)

1. Is it possible extend the daytime? It becomes quite fast night. Sometimes i have the idea that i'm playing on a 24/7 night minecraft server :unsure:.
2. Is it possible to lower the ammount of mobs (zombies,creepers etc). During nighttime there are 1000000 mobs, you cannot even walk 1 meter without getting a mob behind you.

And last question, also on behalf of Hulpje.
3. Is it possible to extend the world(map) border with 15 blocks?, Hulpje build our base to close to the world(map) border (The noob..) and now we missing 15 blocks to finish our base/towers.

Greetings!

Edited by VTraxx

I know a solution about 1 (which will fix 2 aswell): you can srt, with some command blocks, that if 1 player is sleeping while there are 5 players it will still become day, this way you dont have to ask peope to sleep, it will about alwayss be day and thus less mobs. If you are interested, I can send a tutorial link from this!

Why i never saw this topic? lol, anyway..

1. MC Username: lPlastilinaMosh (the first letter is an L)
2. Are you willing to help out gather materials and build initial buildings for the spawn area? Yes.
3. Do you agree to abide by the rules? Yes
4. After the whitelist is removed, will you be a contributing community member? Yes

5. What do you plan to do on the survival server in the long run? idk, Play minecraft? Build my shits, be a noob as always mining stone and making shits?

Kodauer, please, minemaxwilde and sempie built 3 ugly-looking things at spawn, and they are not that active -Imo-. they will not move to another place, while we are asking friendly. I think this is a problem because I want to build things like the townhall and a church at spawn, and because of their houses I have a limit for where I can build and what I can build. Also, will people be de-whitelisted if they are not that active? Please tell me they will.... because it is driving krekel and me really, really crazy.

I know you may not destroy buildings, but I HATE it when the spawn is ruined by those buildings.... I hope you agree...

Edited by jillesstijn64

Sorry everyone, I've been super busy with school. I took a look at the livemap, and everything looks so cool!

Jiles: I don't see any ugly buildings, could you point them out?   I see what you mean. I unwhitelisted minemax and sempie. You have my permission to take down their stuff. 

Vtraxx: I'll get on now and answer your questions. 

Skyblue: Whitelisted.

EDIT: Holy CRAP! I love the town hall! Great work you guys! I can play this weekend because I'm off from school for 3 days! Can't wait!

Edited by Kodauer