Mr. Green Gaming

Minecraft Survival - Unofficial Sequel to MC.NL Faction Wars!

Kodauer

*sigh* Was waiting for the whitelist to go down but my impatience gets the better of me.

1. MC Username

Vegeta7141
2. Are you willing to help out gather materials and build initial buildings for the spawn area?

In all honesty, When I do come on I'll be more wanting to do my own thing, also by now I'm guessing you have most of that done anyway.
3. Do you agree to abide by the rules? (see below)

Don't really like/agree with Rule 1, But I would aide by it
4. After the whitelist is removed, will you be a contributing community member? (ie. Be active, don't be toxic)

On the server yeah, and if you get your own forums then also yeah. But Mr. Green website creeps me out.
5. What do you plan to do on the survival server in the long run?

Looking to bring on a friend for some chill not bothering anybody building

*sigh* Was waiting for the whitelist to go down but my impatience gets the better of me.

1. MC Username

Vegeta7141

2. Are you willing to help out gather materials and build initial buildings for the spawn area?

In all honesty, When I do come on I'll be more wanting to do my own thing, also by now I'm guessing you have most of that done anyway.

3. Do you agree to abide by the rules? (see below)

Don't really like/agree with Rule 1, But I would aide by it

4. After the whitelist is removed, will you be a contributing community member? (ie. Be active, don't be toxic)

On the server yeah, and if you get your own forums then also yeah. But Mr. Green website creeps me out.

5. What do you plan to do on the survival server in the long run?

Looking to bring on a friend for some chill not bothering anybody building

Whitelisted. 

1. LaurensDeGroot

2. yes

3. yes

4. yes

5. help building bases! :)

Whitelisted. 

1. Jillesstijn64 Yorkie_Pro
2. Yes, I'd LOVEarrow-10x10.png to!
3. Yesssssss, but is OptiFine and ArmorHUD allowed? Or do you mean with modified clients, mods that are actually hacks.
4. Yeeeeahhhh
5. EDIT: Whoops, made a mistake here. I will have great fun with all the old mrgreen people, do some pranks, build awesome things, help other people, and whatever you want me to do  :P
Question:
Are pranks allowed? Also, Kod, are you going to play again?  :D

1. Jillesstijn64 Yorkie_Pro

2. Yes, I'd LOVEarrow-10x10.png to!

3. Yesssssss, but is OptiFine and ArmorHUD allowed? Or do you mean with modified clients, mods that are actually hacks.

4. Yeeeeahhhh

5. EDIT: Whoops, made a mistake here. I will have great fun with all the old mrgreen people, do some pranks, build awesome things, help other people, and whatever you want me to do  :P

Question:

Are pranks allowed? Also, Kod, are you going to play again?  :D

Dude, you just copied my application -.-

@Kodauer: The server has some insane lagg, can you restart the server pls :S

Does anyone have any slime to trade? I need some sticky pistons. 

Sure, you can get them for free! How many do you need?

I saw you placed some in my house, thanks! Check out the 4x4 piston door I made with the slime/sticky pistons. It's probably the most complex thing I've made out of redstone to date. 

Does anyone have any slime to trade? I need some sticky pistons. 

Sure, you can get them for free! How many do you need?

I saw you placed some in my house, thanks! Check out the 4x4 piston door I made with the slime/sticky pistons. It's probably the most complex thing I've made out of redstone to date. 

I saw it, and I love it! <3 Its so awesome dude! :D 

So, who's up for building an Iron Farm? Also kod, when you are online can you please try to remove the snowball? (Near the townhall at spawn) because the map has some sort of bug over there and nobody can place or remove blocks at that chunck... (This might be annoying at making the ironfarm!)

post-14569-0-39035600-1421785196_thumb.p

Edited by jillesstijn64

So, who's up for building an Iron Farm? Also kod, when you are online can you please try to remove the snowball? (Near the townhall at spawn) because the map has some sort of bug over there and nobody can place or remove blocks at that chunck... (This might be annoying at making the ironfarm!)

I'd like to help you with the irongolem farm. Haven't had much to do on the server lately so building a irongolem farm is probably just what I need.

Lol 69lvls

I'll remove the protection, sorry about that!

Edited by Kodauer

I'd like to help you with the irongolem farm. Haven't had much to do on the server lately so building a irongolem farm is probably just what I need.

Lol 69lvls

Well tell me when ur ready! I am ready when you are ready :) Also, do you know what to do with the levels :S

@Kodauer, I hope it doesnt matter that I make the ironfarm at spawn, because it has to be in the "Spawn chuncks" And that is at spawn, you cant build it anywhere else...

Edited by jillesstijn64

Lol 69lvls

Well tell me when ur ready! I am ready when you are ready :) Also, do you know what to do with the levels :S

@Kodauer, I hope it doesnt matter that I make the ironfarm at spawn, because it has to be in the "Spawn chuncks" And that is at spawn, you cant build it anywhere else...

It might be an issue, because too many entities will cause FPS/connection lag for anyone around the spawn area. 

There wont be many entities involved, all will straight go into a chedt and there are about 1/2 golems a time :) only the building is big -its in the sky tho-

Hmmm, I see. That'll be fine then. Would you be interested in an admin position? You're much more active than my other two... admins... haha. 

1. MC Username : Elelcooldee

2. Are you willing to help out gather materials and build initial buildings for the spawn area? Yes
3. Do you agree to abide by the rules? (see below) Yes
4. After the whitelist is removed, will you be a contributing community member? (ie. Be active, don't be toxic) I'll try to play as much as i can
5. What do you plan to do on the survival server in the long run?  build cool stuff

1. MC Username: Arild_
2. Are you willing to help out gather materials and build initial buildings for the spawn area? Is that still necessary? If so, yes
3. Do you agree to abide by the rules? (see below) Of course
4. After the whitelist is removed, will you be a contributing community member? (ie. Be active, don't be toxic) I was planning to only play now and then, when I feel like it (due to other games and limited time), but I can contribute if there is a need for it. And no, toxic behavior is not my thing, so no worries there.
5. What do you plan to do on the survival server in the long run? Build myself a base of operations (Primarily a main building from where I can operate, but multiple buildings, walls, underground areas, towers etc. may be included in the future), and playing around with some redstone to do some practice with electronic-like logic.