Mr. Green Gaming

Minecraft Survival - Unofficial Sequel to MC.NL Faction Wars!

Kodauer

1. MC Username : Elelcooldee

2. Are you willing to help out gather materials and build initial buildings for the spawn area? Yes

3. Do you agree to abide by the rules? (see below) Yes

4. After the whitelist is removed, will you be a contributing community member? (ie. Be active, don't be toxic) I'll try to play as much as i can

5. What do you plan to do on the survival server in the long run?  build cool stuff

Accepted. 

1. MC Username: Arild_

2. Are you willing to help out gather materials and build initial buildings for the spawn area? Is that still necessary? If so, yes

3. Do you agree to abide by the rules? (see below) Of course

4. After the whitelist is removed, will you be a contributing community member? (ie. Be active, don't be toxic) I was planning to only play now and then, when I feel like it (due to other games and limited time), but I can contribute if there is a need for it. And no, toxic behavior is not my thing, so no worries there.

5. What do you plan to do on the survival server in the long run? Build myself a base of operations (Primarily a main building from where I can operate, but multiple buildings, walls, underground areas, towers etc. may be included in the future), and playing around with some redstone to do some practice with electronic-like logic.

Accepted. Nice to see you again. :)

1. MC Username: Little_maci
2. Are you willing to help out gather materials and build initial buildings for the spawn area? I maybe be kinda late, but yes of course.
3. Do you agree to abide by the rules? (see below) Of course.
4. After the whitelist is removed, will you be a contributing community member? (ie. Be active, don't be toxic) Yes! I will be a active player like in the faction wars :) And no, toxic is not my thing.
5. What do you plan to do on the survival server in the long run? Buildings, everything that comes up to my mind, but not anything ugly, i wanna focus on every block i place, and do redstones,  Of course i wanna see my old friends from the faction wars server! :) 

Hulpje and VTraxxx killed the enderdragon, credits to them!

EDIT: Unlimited iron for everyone! Look at the amount after 1 night!!!

LOL. This is so broken. Nice work. 

Kodauer

I have a problem see

Vergeta claimed the village in the desert after me and Ganstermine claimed the Desert

so he is disrespecting me and ganstermine

1. this is no disrespecting

2. You cant "Claim" Land, and definately not a biome

^, except you can claim land, but certainly not an entire biome. 

Edited by Kodauer

1. MC Username: Little_maci
2. Are you willing to help out gather materials and build initial buildings for the spawn area? I maybe be kinda late, but yes of course.
4. After the whitelist is removed, will you be a contributing community member? (ie. Be active, don't be toxic) Yes! I will be a active player like in the faction wars  :) And no, toxic is not my thing.
5. What do you plan to do on the survival server in the long run? Buildings, everything that comes up to my mind, but not anything ugly, i wanna focus on every block i place, and do redstones,  Of course i wanna see my old friends from the faction wars server!  :) 

*REPOST* because no one is paying attention to it.

1. MC Username: Little_maci

4. After the whitelist is removed, will you be a contributing community member? (ie. Be active, don't be toxic) Yes! I will be a active player like in the faction wars  :) And no, toxic is not my thing.

5. What do you plan to do on the survival server in the long run? Buildings, everything that comes up to my mind, but not anything ugly, i wanna focus on every block i place, and do redstones,  Of course i wanna see my old friends from the faction wars server!  :) 

*REPOST* because no one is paying attention to it.

SO sorry, I forgot about this. Whitelisted!

kod, can I get whitelisted?

1: xDerpina

2: yes

3: yes

4: yes

5: Someting

Not with that application. 

Can the server get a reboot? it's quite laggy

Set up an auto restart, it'll restart daily from now on. :)

Also: I took 9 stacks of iron blocks from spawn for hoppers, yet we still 100,000x that amount. This farm is OP. 

Edited by Kodauer

Sigh

1. MC Username: xDerpina

2. Are you willing to help out gather materials and build initial buildings for the spawn area? If there's any help needed I will help
3. Do you agree to abide by the rules? (see below) Yes, I will not use any hack 
4. After the whitelist is removed, will you be a contributing community member? (ie. Be active, don't be toxic) Yes, I would really like to start this game again. When is it getting public?
5. What do you plan to do on the survival server in the long run? Mainly just building things I guess. I others want me to help I will.

Minemaster, I didn't call you thieves, I just connected the dots.

I spoke to hulpje about the missing dia, and you reacted fiercly, without me even accusing you... that creates suspicion don't you think?

And if players visit my base while I m off,  and I suddenly return online, they mostly say  things like "nice base" or something like that and don't run off in silence when I greet with "hey" of "hi"...

Sigh

2. Are you willing to help out gather materials and build initial buildings for the spawn area? If there's any help needed I will help

3. Do you agree to abide by the rules? (see below) Yes, I will not use any hack 

4. After the whitelist is removed, will you be a contributing community member? (ie. Be active, don't be toxic) Yes, I would really like to start this game again. When is it getting public?

5. What do you plan to do on the survival server in the long run? Mainly just building things I guess. I others want me to help I will.

Whitelisted you yesterday

Kodauer

me and ganstermine

have banned but we did not do annything

tribalmind just called us theifs just becaus we were at that moment online

minemaster6060,

What tribalmind said. You shouldn't have been lingering in his base. I don't have time for excuses or complaining, sorry.

Sigh

2. Are you willing to help out gather materials and build initial buildings for the spawn area? If there's any help needed I will help3. Do you agree to abide by the rules? (see below) Yes, I will not use any hack 4. After the whitelist is removed, will you be a contributing community member? (ie. Be active, don't be toxic) Yes, I would really like to start this game again. When is it getting public?5. What do you plan to do on the survival server in the long run? Mainly just building things I guess. I others want me to help I will.

Kodauer

me and ganstermine

minemaster6060,

What tribalmind said. You shouldn't have been lingering in his base. I don't have time for excuses or complaining, sorry.

Sigh

2. Are you willing to help out gather materials and build initial buildings for the spawn area? If there's any help needed I will help3. Do you agree to abide by the rules? (see below) Yes, I will not use any hack 4. After the whitelist is removed, will you be a contributing community member? (ie. Be active, don't be toxic) Yes, I would really like to start this game again. When is it getting public?5. What do you plan to do on the survival server in the long run? Mainly just building things I guess. I others want me to help I will.

Kodauer

me and ganstermine

minemaster6060,

then why haven't triblemind. Been banned when he was in ganstermine's base and changed things?

Well I didn't change thing, just curious after I asked to ganstermine where his base was, so I visited it, just walked trough, as you must have seen.

And I guess that ganstermine can talk for himself?

If theres any damage, please state it and I am willing to help the repairs as I am willing to help anyone in building , if they cant do it themselfs

*sigh* the accusations fly back and forth already... starts to look like the old Mr Green and we don't wanna go back that way

We don't want "ABUSE" indeed :P  And yeah, I know i'm not involved, but i don't see the problem if he just walk around, i also just walked around in kod's base (kod was giving me a tour) but, it should be possible on Survival... And since, you just giving an reason to get unbanned/get trib banned, without any way to improve the server.

It's just the same like: I got banned by kod, and i started screaming "ABUSE". it's just being a kid, and say "IF I CANT PLAY, YOU CANT!" But yeah, i don't even see a reason why you would "attack" trib, while you griefed his stuff, and he just walked around.

but yeah.. let come all the hate reactions, i'm not involved in this.