Mr. Green Gaming

Minecraft Survival - Unofficial Sequel to MC.NL Faction Wars!

Kodauer

Took mine down when multicraft got hacked. Thought someone hacked my account but apparently someone bought a new minecraft account named xprOlegendx (notice that the O is not a number) and I assumed that that was my account. Not sure why someone would waste 25,- like that :V. And to be honest, I don't really like playing or developing plugins for Minecraft anymore. I'd rather play MTA, LoL or Archeage. ;)

Edited by xpr0legendx

Did some small work for the last server,

Would like to get it started

But i lack trust and money...

Sad it's down again.

Hope someone would take it up.

(If you are willing to, but need help, feel free to ask me. I've been doing Java for over a year now, (Which includes Bukkit/Bungeecord knowledge))

ah im so sad its down i loved the mrgreengaming server it whas my first ever server on mc. and it whas so awesome we had no staff that cheated with their power only friendly people and concurrents! we had great fights and great losses.  like sometimes when i came online and discovered that my faction whas down. but thats what made this server so awesome! i hope it comes back someday this server is much more boring in my dreams. :unsure:

MrGreen has been and still is one of my favorite communities I have ever joined. I loved playing on the minecraft server when there were over 100 players online and met some amazing people. We tried, including the time when kodauer was manager, to revive the server to something it used to be. Something we did not accomplish. Most minecraft players prefer to play on pay2win servers, which I'm not a huge fan of. I have next to no motivation to continue as none of my old faction member are active and obviously the other things I have stated above. I started playing other gameservers from MrGreen and really like MTA. Would be cool to see some peeps from the minecraft server there! 

Wrote this from my phone so there may be a few typos :V

• 2 weeks later...

Only had it running for roughly one month. There were a few hackers, very few raids and we weren't allowed to use the old ip. I decided to shut it down when MultiCraft got hacked. Guess I'm not as good as Kodauer ;)

EDIT: Even though I stopped playing minecraft, I am still developing my Minecrat Mod. Mainly focussing on bug fixing, as 1.8 broke a ton of features. So if you're interested let me know! 

EDIT: Why am I developing a mod when I stopped playing minecraft? I have no idea :V

Edited by xpr0legendx
When you go with the same gamemode, I can probably predict the outcome. Clavus once posted an idea I really liked:

It'd be possible to use Factions as a base for anything custom. You can fork the code from GitHub and implement the features. Still, a lot of work :/

But man, I'm liking my resource idea more and more.

Let's go over the design ideas:

• Factions can only be created by a few appointed players (which we would determine before map reset). These leaders invite other players, can appoint officers (that can do some of the administration and claiming), and lead the whole joint. Normal members can only build in appointed chunks.
  • The faction leader could appoint "missions" for the faction (such as "build a town hall", "build a wall", "gather x things"). These are purely to make faction members act in a more coherent way.
  • Each faction will be build around a set of chests, these are your faction resource chests.
  • Resource chests come in the variants faction upkeep and faction quest.
  • The faction upkeep chest is at the core of it all. You need to keep this filled with food, water and other specific items it asks for. Every x minutes the server 'consumers' the contents it asked for (for example '10 bread, 5 buckets of water, 50 coal'). If it cannot find all the required resources, it'll apply a negative effect to the whole faction.
  • These faction effects can be both positive and negative. Each of them last a limited amount of time. Think of effects like "all faction members take 200% damage from others", "all faction members now heal faster", things like that.
  • The faction quest chest also asks for resources (or specific deeds), but doesn't require these in a timely manner. For example, it could ask for "20 diamonds". When you deliver these you get a reward. This could be another item or a positive faction effect.
  • PvP wouldn't be as important, but sometimes stealing resources or factions quests can require the sacrifice of a fellow human... (another idea: resources could drain faster from your faction chest if your members are getting killed a lot)

So what would this all mean? Well first off:

• There is a constant ongoing need for upkeep and resource gathering for the the faction.
  • There are separate quests for people to entertain themselves with, and which can benefit their entire faction.
  • Trading would become more important to meet your upkeep quota.

I think it's a great idea. Problems: lot of development time needed. Lot of balancing needed (upkeep costs needed with amount of players online).

If someone (pointing at Steenooo) manages to set this up in a proper way, get voting sites and a domain name, than it might turn into a succes.

http://mrgreengaming.com/forums/topic/14319-ok-factions-is-no-longer-fun-we-need-something-new/

• 3 weeks later...

1.Username: Yes_And_No

2. I am willing to help out with gathering materials and helping build the spawn (I wont be much help because im not good at building.)

3. I agree with all the rules

4.Yes

5. I have no plans atm

I was eak64 on the old server but changed my username

Edited by Eak64

2. I am willing to help out with gathering materials and helping build the spawn (I wont be much help because im not good at building.)

4.Yes 

5. My plans are to build a little kingdom where people can join and have there own house and farms.

Hey eak64, we shut down the server a few months ago. We are working on setting up a new one though, so check in in a few weeks!

Edit: Nvm, survival server is still running

Edited by xpr0legendx

4.Yes 

5. My plans are to build a little kingdom where people can join and have there own house and farms.

Hey eak64, we shut down the server a few months ago. We are working on setting up a new one though, so check in in a few weeks!

So did I get white listed?

4.Yes 

So did I get white listed?

Kodauer will decide whether you get whitelisted or not. You will have to wait for his reply.

4.Yes

5. I have no plans atm

Yeah I remember you being around. Welcome aboard. 

[whitelist request intensifies]

Vegeta7471?

4.Yes

5. I have no plans atm

Vegeta7471?

Yuki7141

4.Yes

5. I have no plans atm

Vegeta7471?

Yuki7141

dun

4.Yes

5. I have no plans atm

Vegeta7471?

Yuki7141

dun

why u lyin