Mr. Green Gaming

Minecraft Survival - Unofficial Sequel to MC.NL Faction Wars!

Kodauer

On Tuesday, December 06, 2016 at 4:24 PM, Race said:

well make a new server ill join :)

There are a few problems when setting up a new server based on the old theme. Our old theme, faction wars, requires atleast 25 people to be fun. Faction wars is basically based on who has the best group of pvpers, communication and items. Gathering items costs a lot of time, more then you may think, which I and most of the old members don't have.

I really like Kodauer's server, but it feels like I'm playing singleplayer most of the time. I started building something huge and it got me a little demotivated. Calculated how much it would take me in order to complete my entire castle; 900 hours :V

On Tuesday, December 06, 2016 at 7:07 PM, EdoChannel said:

1: EdoChannel94

2: Yes

3: Yes of course,

4: Yes, i will be very active!

5: Have great fun and build nice things!

Joined Yesterday at 07:00 PM, 1 post.

Have you played on the old faction wars server, if you have, under what name? Have never seen you on mta and mc :V

39 minutes ago, Race said:

why not starting a survival server? SMP Mr.Green?

Already have one; Kodauer's server. The idea was that all members of the old server were eligible to get whitelisted. One the members griefed spawn, which was then rollbacked by kodauer, so the whitelist was wiped. Guess we can't just whitelist anyone without having a better anti-grief system :V

Edited by xpr0legendx

I think @Duby would be one of the best options to go with if @Kodauer doesn't want to. Duby already manages the KF2 server, so I would understand if he doesn't have time to run a minecraft server aswell. I'm also interested in managing a server if both Duby and Kodauer don't want to. In either case, I would love to help setting things up ;)

Edited by xpr0legendx
5 hours ago, xpr0legendx said:

I think Duby would be one of the best options to go with if Kodauer doesn't want to. Duby already manages the KF2 server, so I would understand if he doesn't have time to run a minecraft server aswell. I'm also interested in managing a server if both Duby and Kodauer don't want to. In either case, I would love to help setting things up ;)

Kod is probably too busy with school, I think its better if you do it… + Kod can't always be online when he is needed, since he doesn't live in Europe

I don't think I'll ever have time again to manage a server like I did in the past - I'm in my final year of college, and graduating this April. I'll then be starting full time work.

Faction wars is also pretty boring to me, and only the large super funded networks have anything decent. To get a large population there'd probably have to be hundreds of dollars of ads pumped into the server. I'd be more than happy to help out anyone who wants to start something, though. 

Edited by Kodauer

my friend has a pc thats 24/7 on and he had already a server running 24/7 on it , maby i can ask him to host maby the new mrgreen. but me and my friend ( robinybs and Mikecrusher ) had multiple servers like mrgreen but no one joined if we are creating a server again than we wants to know who is gona play on it like 12 peaple is already enof for me. 

23 hours ago, GameZiseFX said:

my friend has a pc thats 24/7 on and he had already a server running 24/7 on it , maby i can ask him to host maby the new mrgreen. but me and my friend ( robinybs and Mikecrusher ) had multiple servers like mrgreen but no one joined if we are creating a server again than we wants to know who is gona play on it like 12 peaple is already enof for me. 

Hey, good to see some of you are still around! Actually, there have been several attempts to create a new minecraft servers, some of which were a flop and others simply went down due to the lack of interest in the gamemode. Something to keep in mind is that when starting a new server you shouldn't expect a ton of people to join your server.

And I don't wanna be THAT guy, but to be honest, back in the day your server wasn't managed very well and very little people knew of its existance. Think it would've done ALOT better if you had actually posted the ip on the forum ;). Despite that, I like to thank you for atleast making an attempt to start a new server!

Personally, I offered my knowledge to manage a minecraft server atleast twice, which as you can see, has not been accepted. Although Ywa seems to be ok with having a new minecraft server, I have very little faith it will actually become reality. 

Edited by xpr0legendx
  • 3 months later...

Well me and xpr0legendx put together a new mrg inspired minecraft server it's running spigot 1.8 but can be entered with 1.9 1.10 and 1.11 aswell. Of course there is a dynamic map and different kinds of plugins like factions, anti cheat, combat tag, and etc. The anti cheat is kindoff sensitive but I am working on a way around that... also the server currently got 1525MB RAM and room for 30 players but that can of course be upgraded eventually if need be. So why don,t you come on the server and check it out and see if you are interested? 

Edited by dingo_pvp
On 30-3-2017 at 3:34 PM, dingo_pvp said:

Well me and xpr0legendx put together a new mrg inspired minecraft server it's running spigot 1.8 but can be entered with 1.9 1.10 and 1.11 aswell. Of course there is a dynamic map and different kinds of plugins like factions, anti cheat, combat tag, and etc. The anti cheat is kindoff sensitive but I am working on a way around that... also the server currently got 1525MB RAM and room for 30 players but that can of course be upgraded eventually if need be. So why don,t you come on the server and check it out and see if you are interested? 

ip ?

• 3 weeks later...