Mr. Green Gaming

Minecraft Survival - Unofficial Sequel to MC.NL Faction Wars!

Kodauer

IP: 184.154.161.86

Livemap: http://184.154.161.86:8200/

I've decided to reset the world - If you would like to join the white-list, reply to this topic and I'll consider adding you.  You must include a promise to generally not be an idiot (no griefing, hacking, x-ray, blah blah blah). 

Features: 

• 100% Vanilla
  • Factions land claiming
  • PvP is enabled, but both parties must consent
  • No griefing allowed, with a rollback plugin just in case

Here's a list of the currently whitelisted people: 

- kodauer, xpr0legendx, jillesstijn64, VTraxx, hulpje, nathanb10612, dingo_pvp, robbi_pvp

------------------------

OLD MAP INFO:

If you want to download the old world, send me a message. It's just over 1 GB in size. 

We started a survival map September, 2014. I decided to take down the world June, 2017. Few people played beyond the first couple months, but those of us who did made some pretty neat stuff. Here's an album of some of the coolest things: 

Edited by Kodauer

1. Jillesstijn64
2. Yes, I'd love to!
3. Yesssssss, but is OptiFine and ArmorHUD allowed? Or do you mean with modified clients, mods that are actually hacks.
4. Yeeeeahhhh
5. EDIT: Whoops, made a mistake here. I will have great fun with all the old mrgreen people, do some pranks, build awesome things, help other people, and whatever you want me to do :P
Question:
Are pranks allowed? Also, Kod, are you going to play again? :D

Edited by jillesstijn64

1. MC Username: steenooo

2. Are you willing to help out gather materials and build initial buildings for the spawn area?: yea, i think mostly i would get the tools and smelting stone!

3. Do you agree to abide by the rules? (see below)

I red them all carefully, and i'm absoluty willing to accept them!

4. After the whitelist is removed, will you be a contributing community member? (ie. Be active, don't be toxic)

You know i will be active. Unfortunatly you don't know i won't be toxic, because i was in the old server, but i can promise you, i won't.

5. What do you plan to do on the survival server in the long run?

I'm planning to build an giant nice looking castle!

1. Jillesstijn64

2. Yes, I'd love to!

3. Yesssssss, but is OptiFine and ArmorHUD allowed? Or do you mean with modified clients, mods that are actually hacks.

4. Yeeeeahhhh

5. EDIT: Whoops, made a mistake here. I will have great fun with all the old mrgreen people, do some pranks, build awesome things, help other people, and whatever you want me to do :P

Question:

Are pranks allowed? Also, Kod, are you going to play again? :D

Accepted! I mean hack clients, I apologize. Yes, I will play a bit. :)

1. MC Username: steenooo

2. Are you willing to help out gather materials and build initial buildings for the spawn area?: yea, i think mostly i would get the tools and smelting stone!

3. Do you agree to abide by the rules? (see below)

I red them all carefully, and i'm absoluty willing to accept them!

4. After the whitelist is removed, will you be a contributing community member? (ie. Be active, don't be toxic)

You know i will be active. Unfortunatly you don't know i won't be toxic, because i was in the old server, but i can promise you, i won't.

5. What do you plan to do on the survival server in the long run?

I'm planning to build an giant nice looking castle!

Accepted

1: krekel646464

2: YES!

3: yes of course, but as jillesstijn64 said are optifine etc allowed?

4: yes, i will be very active!

5: have great fun and build nice things!

Accepted

1: Tribalmind

2: Off Course... Tha Builder is in da House

3: Yes

4: Yes

5: Help other with their builds and make some great community builds.. like the small one on Dus David Games

Accepted 110%!

1. MC Username KaiM21

2. Are you willing to help out gather materials and build initial buildings for the spawn area? Indeed

3. Do you agree to abide by the rules? (see below) Yes, I've had several punishments before this. I learned my lesson :P

4. After the whitelist is removed, will you be a contributing community member? (ie. Be active, don't be toxic) Yes

5. What do you plan to do on the survival server in the long run? Help out, prank ribob_vpv al dai eri dai, build cool stuff, get to see what's up with my fellow Mr Greeners

1. Swimmingpixel 

2. ofc fnehjbiuofjgbrjn

3. yes

4. yes

5. yes

6. yes

7. yes

Denied, for not taking the application seriously. 

1. MC Username KaiM21

2. Are you willing to help out gather materials and build initial buildings for the spawn area? Indeed

3. Do you agree to abide by the rules? (see below) Yes, I've had several punishments before this. I learned my lesson :P

4. After the whitelist is removed, will you be a contributing community member? (ie. Be active, don't be toxic) Yes

5. What do you plan to do on the survival server in the long run? Help out, prank ribob_vpv al dai eri dai, build cool stuff, get to see what's up with my fellow Mr Greeners

Accepted. 

Sorry for posting this but I seriously cant wait til the server starts, so excited! :D

And about suggestions, I think we should think about that when the server is online, so much ideas will come to mind then!

EDIT: Will the server be 1.8 or 1.7?

1. Kissa166

2. Yeah I will try to find as mutch as I can

3. Yes for sure

4. I will try to be on each day I can

5.I will have fun with the other players and help if somone need help. I wanna build nice automatic building and many other things.

Hmmm, I'm not sure if I've seen you before. Have you gone by a different username?

Changed topic title. There's no official sequel. Good luck with the server though. :)

Oh sorry, I didn't mean any harm. Thanks!

1. Kissa166

3. Yes for sure

5.I will have fun with the other players and help if somone need help. I wanna build nice automatic building and many other things.

Kodauer,I just to have another user before. But I had a break of Minecraft for about 3 month and then I forgot my password and username to the forum. I made a new one and I hope that I can join. :D

Edited by Kristian Eriksen

1. MC Username: Haalandmatti

2. Are you willing to help out gather materials and build initial buildings for the spawn area? Yes! I will do as much as i can for the community! i am going to be very active the first week!!!

3. Do you agree to abide by the rules? Yes of course. i know the rules and i am not going to break them!! :D

4. After the whitelist is removed, will you be a contributing community member? Yes I'll play as much as I can. I am a active gamer :D

5. What do you plan to do on the survival server in the long run? Being a farmer :D and help out other players. 

Kod you may not know who I am because I haven't been active on the forums but I have been playing on the server!! I am really glad that you decided to make this server!!

Edited by haalandmatti

1. MC Username --> ldenby
2. Are you willing to help out gather materials and build initial buildings for the spawn area? --> Yes in my free time
3. Do you agree to abide by the rules? (see below) --> I do abide by the rules.
4. After the whitelist is removed, will you be a contributing community member? (ie. Be active, don't be toxic) --> I intend to be a community member as i was on the other server.
5. What do you plan to do on the survival server in the long run? --> Help build bases, infrastructures etc. Also to be a helpful member of the server.

--> You guys know who I am :)

I'll do a serious one ._.

1. swimmingpixel

2. il  do everything i can to get the server up and better than ever.

3. i always obey the rules ._.

4. im planning on it

5. i wil hav fun ofc :) , and ofc to maybe if i have time help some other peeps

Thanks! Accepted. 

1. Hulpje

2. Yes

3. Yes

4. Activity depends on my spare time

5. No plans yet

Accepted

1. Kissa166

3. Yes for sure

Kodauer,I just to have another user before. But I had a break of Minecraft for about 3 month and then I forgot my password and username to the forum. I made a new one and I hope that I can join. :D

I'll give you a chance. Accepted! I'll have your head if you mess anything up. 

1. MC Username: Haalandmatti

2. Are you willing to help out gather materials and build initial buildings for the spawn area? Yes! I will do as much as i can for the community! i am going to be very active the first week!!!

3. Do you agree to abide by the rules? Yes of course. i know the rules and i am not going to break them!! :D

4. After the whitelist is removed, will you be a contributing community member? Yes I'll play as much as I can. I am a active gamer :D

5. What do you plan to do on the survival server in the long run? Being a farmer :D and help out other players. 

Kod you may not know who I am because I haven't been active on the forums but I have been playing on the server!! I am really glad that you decided to make this server!!

Same situation as above - accepted!

1. MC Username --> ldenby

2. Are you willing to help out gather materials and build initial buildings for the spawn area? --> Yes in my free time

3. Do you agree to abide by the rules? (see below) --> I do abide by the rules.

4. After the whitelist is removed, will you be a contributing community member? (ie. Be active, don't be toxic) --> I intend to be a community member as i was on the other server.

5. What do you plan to do on the survival server in the long run? --> Help build bases, infrastructures etc. Also to be a helpful member of the server.

--> You guys know who I am :)

Accepted. :) 

NOTE: Server may be postponed a week because I'm super busy with finals and such. Just FYI. :) 

Good news: 

I finished all my finals (ALL A'S MOFOS), and I got the server up and running! I'm moving the location to New York which will hopefully happen very soon. If all goes well, we should be open for business tomorrow!

You can view the dynmap here (the IP will change any hour now, however): http://209.105.227.184:8123    (IP Changed, will update this thread tomorrow). 

Edited by Kodauer