Mr. Green Gaming

Minecraft Survival - Unofficial Sequel to MC.NL Faction Wars!

Kodauer

Secretly is Stijn (like me) hoping for Kod's large thread:

"MRGREEN FACTIONS IS COMING BACK"

I don't think this will come though.

Not really, the server is nothing when the manager isnt enjoying managing it... I dont really play MC that much anymore as well :)

So nope, this isnt really true ;)

and theare is no-one to host the server :(

Edited by Tonniedekiller

So if you're willing to work on a MC server again. Why not make one with the community like we've done before?

Not that Im hosting the server or anything (so I shouldnt actually respond to this) but its very nice to read that you show your support :) Thank you for that

EDIT: also a +1 from krekel646464 :)

Edited by jillesstijn64

So if you're willing to work on a MC server again. Why not make one with the community like we've done before?

This is actually the ideal situation, but I didn't know if you wanted to let me use the mc.nl domain or not

If the server codes back,

Will the old school mrgreen factions come back?

No kits, etc

Another thing to consider is that I'm starting school again soon, which will just eat up my time. I'm not sure I can do this alone. Duby has offered his help, but he's not too experienced with the game. 

And xpr0? He knows a few things about it, and he has proven himself to be a good admin. And maybe, if xpr0 doesnt have enough time too, robbi might be able to help? Just a few suggestions :V

Edited by jillesstijn64
  • Greens

I see this as a new business venture. I work full time but have my evenings. I don't work on ZS anymore and have my sub projects on the go. 

So doing this would be interesting.

My learning abilities are strong and fast. (Had to learn php and sql in a week at work.) 

Its what ever floats your boat, if its not suitable then I would simply go onto another green project. 

I see this as a new business venture. I work full time but have my evenings. I don't work on ZS anymore and have my sub projects on the go. 

So doing this would be interesting.

My learning abilities are strong and fast. (Had to learn php and sql in a week at work.) 

Its what ever floats your boat, if its not suitable then I would simply go onto another green project. 

Your job will be more easy then kod's was in the past,

same for kod's. I won't be toxicing around.  But i still will play a lot!

Goodluck with setting it up.

Obviously, you do not need my help.

But i even offer, development for mrgreen, without any in return. i loved the server, and i would love to see it back.

If you think: Steen wtf are you talking about, feel free to pm me for more information about what i'm saying :P

Edited by steenooo