Mr. Green Gaming

Minecraft Survival - Unofficial Sequel to MC.NL Faction Wars!

Kodauer

1. MC Username minemaxwilde

2. Are you willing to help out gather materials and build initial buildings for the spawn area? yes

3. Do you agree to abide by the rules? (see below) yes
4. After the whitelist is removed, will you be a contributing community member? (ie. Be active, don't be toxic) of course
5. What do you plan to do on the survival server in the long run? i was watching some mumbo jumbo and i wanted to build some auto farms and stuff 

Yes you did, chatmod

Yes I know, but I quite ruined that... But its something I can learn from >> won't do something like that anymore ;)

2. Are you willing to help out gather materials and build initial buildings for the spawn area? yes

3. Do you agree to abide by the rules? (see below) yes

4. After the whitelist is removed, will you be a contributing community member? (ie. Be active, don't be toxic) of course

5. What do you plan to do on the survival server in the long run? i was watching some mumbo jumbo and i wanted to build some auto farms and stuff 

The survival server is quite dead (0 players)... Don't know if you knew that already. But if you wan't to play on it, I won't stop you!

Yes you did, chatmod

Yes I know, but I quite ruined that... But its something I can learn from >> won't do something like that anymore ;)

3. Do you agree to abide by the rules? (see below) yes4. After the whitelist is removed, will you be a contributing community member? (ie. Be active, don't be toxic) of course

The survival server is quite dead (0 players)... Don't know if you knew that already. But if you wan't to play on it, I won't stop you!
i don't really care it's just fun to play on a survival server where you can actually Build with others. i was checking livemap i saw like a few people playing but not at the same stuff

If I remember correctly Minemaxwilde was removed from the whitelist for griefing. Can't think of any other reason why

he would apply for the second time :V

He was indeed (hr built ugly woolen things at spawn and did something else). But lets stay on the "topic" please, Cuz I really want to know if there is going to be a new mrgreen xD Edited by jillesstijn64

If I remember correctly Minemaxwilde was removed from the whitelist for griefing. Can't think of any other reason why

he would apply for the second time :V

He was indeed (hr built ugly woolen things at spawn and did something else). But lets stay on the "topic" please, Cuz I really want to know if there is going to be a new mrgreen xD
i wasn't griefing i was protecting sempie's unfinished base when someone was trying to destroy it. The wooden base i built was temp i removed it when i had enough recources to build a better base but then i got removed from the whitelist
  • Greens

I was meant to be an understudy and learn about how this MC system works, so it wouldn't be one person trying to run and manage it all.

But times are busy and Real life has priority over the virtual one.

So until a more suitable time arises, I expect this project to be put on the shelf.