Mr. Green Gaming

Server troubles

Ywa

Hi everyone,

As everyone now knows, we've been having quite some server troubles the past few days. These issues still continue today as I look into several solutions.

So basically someone DDoS'ed us a couple of times. This is something we can't do much against. Thanks to this the Race Mix server stayed down to prevent further DDoS attacks on that IP address.

So as I said, I'm working hard on getting everything back on track.

- Ywa

As long as all the GC progress is fine I'm calm :D It's a shame the servers have such harsh and stupid opponents... Ywa keep going, and everyone practice hacking because if one day we find out his/her's IP adress we can lauch an airstrike of doom upon his/her's big hairy fat stinky head  B)  :gun:  :devil:  :gta:  :frog:

Edited by Sky.meh

Ywa have you tried these methods ?

Thanks for the help but fighting a DDoS is being worked on. But making that possible takes some changes in our current system. And the system acts stupid so that's why all the servers are down.

In worst case the servers will come online tomorrow. But I'm hoping I can still fix some stuff this night.

Ywa have you tried these methods ?

Thanks for the help but fighting a DDoS is being worked on. But making that possible takes some changes in our current system. And the system acts stupid so that's why all the servers are down.

In worst case the servers will come online tomorrow. But I'm hoping I can still fix some stuff this night.

Better get some sleep and start fresh tomorrow. Besides, most players go to sleep now so it won't be much of a problem if server isn't fixed 'till tomorrow.