Mr. Green Gaming

Factions server ever return?

MrGreen Factions  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Should MrGreen Fac style return?

• Yes! I would love to see it back!
    • Noty, i love survival
    • I acctually don't care.

The new Kexic survival server is going well now, for a while, but it starts to get boring,

I would LOVE to see the MrGreen Faction style back.

It could be a test, 1 map, if they don't reach enough players, they'll be back to Survival, but this gets boring.

I'm not sure if you can be "bored" of survival, when you haven't even played survival. Right now on livemap I see you have an ugly cobblestone house after playing for several weeks. Of course you're going to be bored, you've built NOTHING. Look at Huljpe, Tribalmind and myself - we're all working on stuff and are plenty entertained. 

Besides, this is something I do on the side. I have no interest in leading a factions server again. 

I'm not sure if you can be "bored" of survival, when you haven't even played survival. Right now on livemap I see you have an ugly cobblestone house after playing for several weeks. Of course you're going to be bored, you've built NOTHING. Look at Huljpe, Tribalmind and myself - we're all working on stuff and are plenty entertained. 

Besides, this is something I do on the side. I have no interest in leading a factions server again. 

+VTraxx, building together with hulpje :rolleyes:  And just created my first working elevator :wub:

During christmas holiday played almost all days :-D Im love it

Edited by VTraxx
  • 4 months later...

Voted Yes! I would love to see it back! (11 votes [84.62%])

Noty, i love survival (1 votes [7.69%])

I acctually don't care. (1 votes [7.69%])

These are the results of the poll, Kodauer about 85% of the people want the factions server back, even if you don't enjoy it do it for others. You can be highly inactive with some great mods who are active just please get the MC.NL running again, it was a great server.

Hello minemaxwilde,

There were a few problems which made us unable to run a faction server again.

- Kodauer is no longer interested in running a faction server.

- We haven't found anyone who is willing to fund the server for a long period of time

- Many people who played on Mr.Green either found another server or stopped playing Minecraft.

Edited by xpr0legendx

I've heard of a starting server which is owning:

Custom coded plugins;

A development Team;

BungeeCord;

Forum;

Lobby;

Etc.

I have no idea i am allowed to post some information about it (Lacey9 once did..)

Should i talk to Ywa about it? or.. It might be as fun as MrGreen.

And it could be, with the MrGreen community

• 2 years later...