⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

Zombie survival map managing

In this topic you can give me suggestions which map should be added back to the cycle or get removed from it, or course backing up your claim why it should be added/removed would be good.

So far I have added green pub, subway gargo and dump back to the cycle and will be adding more and potentially removing some crappy maps in the future

Edited by Reiska
  • 3 weeks later...

Added the map, good old school shit that can be run or caded, also randomized the map cycle moved the house maps down a little. I think I deserve my cookie now

Randomizing map in the map manager is not needed. Map voting is always 3 random maps.

Added the map, good old school shit that can be run or caded, also randomized the map cycle moved the house maps down a little. I think I deserve my cookie now

Randomizing map in the map manager is not needed. Map voting is always 3 random maps.

My whole life has been a lie  :N

My whole life has been a lie  :N
Sorry, haha. I've pushed a couple improvements to the map manager. List is sorted based on map filename now and it won't allow you to save when a map file doesn't exist on the server. :)

I don't know what the name is but I think the old version of plaza should be added and the one with the metal blocking the store entries should be removed. I don't know who modified the old plaza but it just makes it worse for running with less places to go and hide. Yes, zombies can rage and I'm sure that was the concern but that's true for any of the good running maps we have on the server. I think we should promote the good running maps since running is what makes Mr.Green ZS unique, not modify them to make them worse.

Edited by Cheeseman

there was a really nice cading/semi-okay running map.  I think it was nuclear vault/bunker/vault or whatever?  I know there was a highly reported bug that zombies could sometimes be stuck in zombie spawn.  If that bug gets fixed I'd love to see it re-added.  

Also unpopular opinion but Swimming Pool is a bad map.  Players can nail zombie spawn shut (and even if this problem is fixed in the future, zombie spawn camping is rampant as fuck, all the zombies spawn in a tiny ass truck.), the map is basically a big wide open shooting range, and the hallways can be caded to be a wall of bullets just like Jail.

there was a really nice cading/semi-okay running map.  I think it was nuclear vault/bunker/vault or whatever?  I know there was a highly reported bug that zombies could sometimes be stuck in zombie spawn.  If that bug gets fixed I'd love to see it re-added.  

Also unpopular opinion but Swimming Pool is a bad map.  Players can nail zombie spawn shut (and even if this problem is fixed in the future, zombie spawn camping is rampant as fuck, all the zombies spawn in a tiny ass truck.), the map is basically a big wide open shooting range, and the hallways can be caded to be a wall of bullets just like Jail.

My suggestion would be to move the zombie spawn on the roof

Edited by Reiska

I request to remove zs_ywa_antlionnest_b1.

reason:

- map is to big.

- hardcore crash (+3 people crash at same time)

- memory leaks (as seen in console log here)

- no area to place mobile supliec crate.

Never had that memory leak issue when testing. I'll look into it, thanks. Map can be removed from cycle for now.