⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

Log-in into GreenCoins in game

neox.

Hey there.

Some players don't know how our GreenCoins system works in game, if you are one of them and you don't know to be logged-in in game, please, follow the steps, below here.

After creating a new account (required on forums), and after verifying your account, you must access to the GreenCoins section, on top of the forum (as shown on image).

kpxOqZv.png

When you're already here, you will see something like this, you should log-in with the email you've used to join on forums, and the password you've entered on your username. (DON'T POST YOUR PASSWORD HERE!)

5oTjS9F.png

Once done this, press F6 in-game, log-in entering your email/username and password, and enjoy the GC advantages!

kAUCYAY.png

If you have problems on verifying account or with log-in, contact any admin with PM

Edited by neox.

MTA 1.5 will have ingame webbrowser, will probably be useful for this

I wonder if the step of visiting the forum to register is really necessary, i mean most server handle registers ingame with the php sdk. (1.5 will be a long time waiting afaik)

The ingame webbrowser will indeed be awesome, but i wonder how it'll work on potato pc's.

Edited by KaliBwoy
  • 2 years later...
On 7.02.2015 at 7:26 PM, neox. said:

Once done this, press F6 in-game, log-in entering your email/username and password, and enjoy the GC advantages!

i cant login in pls record video how register but i register and write .. green coins ? ... ...

pls i cant login 

but i dont understand 

Edited by Raxtri