Mr. Green Gaming

Official Suggestion/Changes Topic

SDK

Is it possible to review the "No mods allowed" and remove it or restrict it to vehicle mods only? Weapon/Texture mods cannot be used, even the mod to remove camera lines is not allowed which is important for making videos. I do not really think it is something beneficial to have and is pretty annoying.

TXD mods are still allowed, some people have an MTA shrink mod that lowers all texture sizes, and it works fine. I will look into improving the script.

news for kali.

Your random markers script has a bug.

The spikes do not puncture the tyres.

Thanks for telling me =)

Edited by KaliBwoy

SDK how come today me and jack tried to kick a player that was timed but had no succes but only got a message saying "invalid player name"

Wouldn't it be better to just /kick the player?

This^ just happened. Called Cena to /kick and no problems! It's official, /votekick sux :(

SDK how come today me and jack tried to kick a player that was timed but had no succes but only got a message saying "invalid player name"

Wouldn't it be better to just /kick the player?

This^ just happened. Called Cena to /kick and no problems! It's official, /votekick sux :(

I believe it belongs to color code in a players nick because i tried to votekick myself and invalid player name. Also my tops in F5 isn't Blue like it used to be.

• 2 weeks later...

suggestions

SH Make 500 kills

SH Make 1000 kills

SH Win 3 rounds in a row

DD Make 500 kills

DD Make 1000 Kills 

DD Win 3 rounds in a row

NTS Win 100 times

NTS Finish 200 times

NTS Finish Marathon 2 

NTS Win Marathon 2 

NTS Finish Marathon 3 

NTS Win Marathon 3 

FAP FAP FAP FAP

Edited by warp.
Moved to proper topic

Im a boss ass bitch - Ram 500 players

Officially a lagger - Be killed by the fucking ping killer 2500 times

Gay - Change your PJ 50 times

SuperGay - Change your PJ 100 times

PAY2WIN - Donate atleast 10 euros to mrgreen

Hassanal Bolkiah - Buy all cars

STAHP IM YOUR HDD - Download 5gb of maps

Anton fan - Suicide in 1vs1 in DD or SH

Skyblue - Be muted for insult an admin

GhostBusters! - Timed Out and keep having 2 ghosts online and yourself

TURKTURK DADADA - Play at Turk hour (9am-12pm on Turkey time lol)

Too gay to play on day - Make a toptime at night time (3am-5am on the most of Europe)

Edited by warp.
bitchybitch

Since the "reset tops" never happened, Instead maybe just reset some tops every  now and then(delete all times on the map). I would like to see "Hell Chose Me" "Never The Same"  "Promap"  and "Ywa Omgwtfbbq"

and others like that, maps that are classics and have been around awhile. also put "Welcome to my crazy world" back on the sever if its is in the deleted maps folder:)

Some of the tops for these maps where set when the dff. hack was still around, and it would be nice to see real time set on the longer maps.

Or just reset all tops would work too.

Edited by MoshPit
  • 2 weeks later...

some kind of meeting of oldschool players to discuss some maps... if they should stay or not. since theres always some hassle about some maps gettin deleted, usually by one admin, that would be the fairest option. let all somewhat experienced players vote on certain maps if they stay, something like that.

some kind of meeting of oldschool players to discuss some maps... if they should stay or not. since theres always some hassle about some maps gettin deleted, usually by one admin, that would be the fairest option. let all somewhat experienced players vote on certain maps if they stay, something like that.

Or post a list of maps to be delete, if anyone want ot protest.

I agree in general, the DM mode is something that many people like , and fun and exciting to play serious , many have gone Mr.Green for not having a game of DM , and would be nice just repeat 2 times a game :D

-Add more achievements , whether based on time , 24 hours online example - 200gc , and so , in that style :V