Mr. Green Gaming

Official Suggestion/Changes Topic

SDK

I'm from Europe and suffered a lot because of your lag

Interesting, because a lot of lower pings do the same , blocking us, ( and i think don't care where you are from if u do that stupid things on the game ) or trying something like that, and the pathetic collision mode is so retard, because if we are playing other player with low ping hit us and pull us out of the map. So if it's to have it , it must be activated for us too ;)

I'm from Europe and suffered a lot because of your lag

Interesting, because a lot of lower pings do the same , blocking us, ( and i think don't care where you are from if u do that stupid things on the game ) or trying something like that, and the pathetic collision mode is so retard, because if we are playing other player with low ping hit us and pull us out of the map. So if it's to have it , it must be activated for us too ;)

he suffered from your lags,not your behaviors.

Pinger/lagger players will never know what to play with a 300 ping player. 

For example: 

300 ping player is like a tank sometimes. you crash with him on full speed and nothing happens or he just pull you with his lag.
These things are really annoying at DD, CTF and the last one at NTS mode too.

At shooter they're die about 1-2 sec more as you shoot them. Furthermore, when u see a "lagger" shot a rocket at your direction
and you want to jump above it you can't because of the late. 

And there are lots of annoying things what i can't write down because of my english knowledge, but i'm sure players with normal ping 
understand what i'm talking about. 

Edited by mr.reese
Ok, let's face it.

It is my fault to be from South America? it's my fault to be in Brazil? It's their fault they are in Argentina? Colombia? Venezuela, Uruguay, and all other countries here?

So why do Europeans THINK that the server is yours? We do not deserve to play? We are different than you? Mr. Green will change the server to South America? Did you know that there is no other server like the Green?

THEN WHY YOU DO NOT WANT WE PLAY HERE ???

NOT OUR FAULT, WE UNDERSTAND YOU. AND YOU SHOULD UNDERSTAND US!

EXCUSE FOR POOR ENGLISH !!

Nerd Information..

post-12121-0-66379100-1444856180_thumb.p

SUMMARY: These are the submarine cables that connect the Internet all over the world (They determine the Ping), see, all of Brazil's cable for example first pass by the US, and then go to Europe. The only cable that connects Brazil directly to Europe is still a project.

Maybe an idea for the server, sometimes irl im karting with some friends and you have some "pro rating" increasing or decreasing depending on your best time. Maybe something similar is possible to be created for MTA (possibly only for the serious race maps)

Not sure how to implement this, maybe a little concept:

Lets say top 1 gives 100 points decreasing by 1 point every position below that (so top 70 gives 30 points). The earned points will cumulate into your rating.

(note: this means you can lose rating if your losing your tops)

Edited by hulpje

Maybe an idea for the server, sometimes irl im karting with some friends and you have some "pro rating" increasing or decreasing depending on your best time. Maybe something similar is possible to be created for MTA (possibly only for the serious race maps)

Not sure how to implement this, maybe a little concept:

Lets say top 1 gives 100 points decreasing by 1 point every position below that (so top 70 gives 30 points). The earned points will cumulate into your rating.

(note: this means you can lose rating if your losing your tops)

Nice idea, a ranking system.

sV9X5aL.jpg

It is possible that the .MP3 is uploaded on the server itself? Without it being necessary to own players to download?

This reduce the load time of the maps.

Good idea :)

Also why is the "only person not died" achievement still in F4? It's impossible, replace with something doable :(

that achievement this bug