Mr. Green Gaming

Official Suggestion/Changes Topic

SDK

You want more players? GET RID OF EVERY SINGLE PACHANGA MAP. Only then you'll get your players even with no gc an hour thing. FFS fix the dumb server already. The idiot hasn't even joined forums since 2011 meaning he won't care if all is peieces of shit get deleted forever. <-- Best suggestion ever, if you don't wanna die as a server that is.

You want more players? GET RID OF EVERY SINGLE PACHANGA MAP. Only then you'll get your players even with no gc an hour thing. FFS fix the dumb server already. The idiot hasn't even joined forums since 2011 meaning he won't care if all is peieces of shit get deleted forever. <-- Best suggestion ever, if you don't wanna die as a server that is.

So mature opinion. Your arguments are invailds like you are, No one since 5 years was cry about pachanga maps like you. Take your favorite dog klara and make a good map if you have problem with maps

So mature opinion. Your arguments are invailds like you are, No one since 5 years was cry about pachanga maps like you. Take your favorite dog klara and make a good map if you have problem with maps

rip english

Back on topic, why not make his maps NOT appear in the random map cycle but leave them buyable? That way whoever wants to play them (Sandy) can buy them. But they won't appear every 5 mins on random. Same would work for a few of Hulpje's maps (destiny and titten) and Dupa Psia.

Edited by MegasXLR

So, is buying map not allowed in your opinion? I dont give a fuck if you like it or not, if you cant finish, you wait 20 min.

Nobody said anything about you you dumb idiot. I'm pointing out that nobody likes the map but you're too stupid to get that as it seems.

Stop defending yourself from made-up threats and go play. Be thankful you can atleast still do that!

Edited by MegasXLR

Why do we see mix achievements in race but race achievements aren't seen in mix F4? If I wanna see mix achievs, I'll go to mix, they're even overlaping race achievs. Please remove that :| or atleast make race achievs overlap ones in mix so that it's fair.

Edited by MegasXLR

Add an option in the /mm window where we can check the maps wich are cooling down and the cooldowntime.

P.S. When will we get an answer from the adminteam about suggestions?

You will when one of us finds it a good idea and implements it.

If we had more scripters i guess it would be faster.

Add an option in the /mm window where we can check the maps wich are cooling down and the cooldowntime.

P.S. When will we get an answer from the adminteam about suggestions?

I read all suggestions, but it's easier to make suggestions than to implement them.

• 2 weeks later...

how does this collisionless mode work? everyone witha  ping over 300 is collisionless? that stuff is confusing as hell.

Above 250 afaik. Ye, it needs to be made transparent or add some indicator in player name that he's in this noob mode..otherwise u try not to hit him and he goes thru u on finish -_-

Edited by MegasXLR