Mr. Green Gaming

Official Suggestion/Changes Topic

SDK

What the hell are you guys doing with that stupid " Ping Limit " which put player with 250+ ping in a retard kind of "gm" that is activated only for other players , then when you are driving  and someone get in you and shot you to far away it doesn't matter? Seriously? 
if it's to have that stupid script, do something which don't affect who is with high ping when is driving or put gm for all. 

Sorry, but nobody wants some ping lagger to teleport inside him and ruin his race. That script is like one of the most awesome things ever done. It practically gets rid of laggers, but still allows them to play :)

What the hell are you guys doing with that stupid " Ping Limit " which put player with 250+ ping in a retard kind of "gm" that is activated only for other players , then when you are driving  and someone get in you and shot you to far away it doesn't matter? Seriously? 
if it's to have that stupid script, do something which don't affect who is with high ping when is driving or put gm for all. 

Sorry, but nobody wants some ping lagger to teleport inside him and ruin his race. That script is like one of the most awesome things ever done. It practically gets rid of laggers, but still allows them to play :)

That script sucks, " you say :but nobody wants some ping lagger to teleport inside him and ruin his race. " what i can see is when that script is actived no one with 250+ ping cant play, if you want it, don't do only for low pings, do the script for both high and low ping, cuz as you said : with that ridiculous script actived " someone is inside you and ruins his race (i mean high ping when it is actived ) " , if can't do a decent script for everyone don't do only for low pings , or then put ghostmode .  cuz what i can see is a lot of cries ( blablabla lagger, blablabla lagger, ) what i know low ping have the highest vantagem all the time . but if you guys want that ridiculous script , stay with that and lose players from other continents. ;)

Edited by victor40

My ping is ok (almost the best I can, considering the fact that I live in the south america). So I don't have that problem. But I think this "GM pinglimit" system is a little bit unfair.

what about increase the distance needed (from car to car) for turn GM off? at least that would solve a problem with a higher ping player exiting the GM inside the other player.

Edited by RaaFaaeL

I actually like the script. I have to say it's a bit unfair for laggers to have this mode, but its what you get, instead of the lagger teleporting and pushing around the low ping players.

So in the end its a balance of justice where the lagger cant take advantage of his lag and low ping players dont get messed up with laggers.

PD: ghostmode still sometimes goes off making you crash to the car in front of you.

• 2 weeks later...

hi, 

I'd like to tell u something about the new duel script on dd mode. I don't mind it, it's a good idea basically.
The problem is: How the admins use it.
When it's 1v1 I like to fight with the other one and if we can't decide then we do duel. The admins in these days start
duel immediately it goes 1v1, they don't ask or don't give opportunity to make a fight.  Some cases other one or me 
is almost in the water and they start it so they save the player what is totally unfair in my eyes.

I'd like to ask you to make a 1 min limit to start it or make a rule that admins have to ask about it. 
Thanks.

Edited by mr.reese

Just a quick suggestion alot of you might dislike

Why the f not delete CTF

74% of CTF maps in the server got dislikes more than likes (37/50)

2a00nr9.png

And it's not entertaining whatsoever,alot of players are afk while its on

scroll down you manipulator, its just like rtf, only ctf is fun and rtf sucks.

and even if it was which it isnt, democracy sucks anyways, democracy brings us SH very often over NTS

BRING BACK MANHUNT

Why was daytime ping limit reduced from 260 to 250? Who's been lobbying this shit in? Take it back to 300 and get this nonsense over with already, this is a world server

any new map that gets disliked more than liked gets deleted. or just stop uploading shitmaps, its bad enough with the amount there already is on the server.

unlikeability is a feature not a bug. democracy of taste brings justin bieber

Btw, admins or sdk does renewing a team before month is over accumulate months or do we lose previous renewal time? can you guys add an expiration date for team renewals like you have for gc perks? thanks

Btw, admins or sdk does renewing a team before month is over accumulate months or do we lose previous renewal time? can you guys add an expiration date for team renewals like you have for gc perks? thanks

You lose previous time, sorta intended. Until the date is added to the gui, there is a message in console that tells you the leftover duration.

show the resolution of players in the scoreboard, so everyone can see who the cheapskates are.

//edit:

that and fuckin reupload "friction" and "pachanga-the last map of 2010". im still pissed they were deleted.

This. When I was playing on -]alw[- servers, they used to show it, I always used 800x600 and I was the potato player, but as I've got 1920x1080 imma watch other potatoes

show the resolution of players in the scoreboard, so everyone can see who the cheapskates are.

//edit:

that and fuckin reupload "friction" and "pachanga-the last map of 2010". im still pissed they were deleted.

This. When I was playing on -]alw[- servers, they used to show it, I always used 800x600 and I was the potato player, but as I've got 1920x1080 imma watch other potatoes

Here you go, nice feature indeed : http://www.mediafire.com/download/y5cv0m6zstr2zee/tabscreenres.zip

post-16171-0-48118700-1455382794_thumb.p

my suggestion is to add a top for cargame  How this will work?

its easy the tops will be based on the time that you can reach lvl 10 with.

this will be better for alot of players , because Cargame is kinda borning so addid tops to it will motivate players

It will be nice :D

You lose previous time, sorta intended. Until the date is added to the gui, there is a message in console that tells you the leftover duration.

Where in the console? In F6 teams area there's no mention of leftover duration

Where in the console? In F6 teams area there's no mention of leftover duration

When you join press F8 and you will see team duration.

• 2 weeks later...