Mr. Green Gaming

Official Suggestion/Changes Topic

SDK

• 2 weeks later...

A few suggestions for things I saw in other servers which would look nice in green :

- winstreaks (player who wins more times in roll gets more gc) {similar to ffs}

- top 10 players tab on forums (would have top10 players with the most gc, the most tops, the most playtime, biggest AFKer :D, etc) {idea taken from http://pgagaming.net/samp/zm/toplist/}

- colored nicks on progress bar (I know you guys said it'll look bad but ffs has colors and it looks even nicer imo) {names are seen despite being colored}

This way players will be more encouraged to visit forums and try to win races or just try to make it to some of the top10 players spots :)

Edited by MegasXLR
Guest AleksCore

@MegasXLR 

1) Streaks suggested many times, we have a trello card for it. (Ignore this link if you're not admin ). We'll add win streaks if it'll be supported by many admins and by @Ywa of course.

2) Page with top players also suggested before. I like the idea but I won't make it personally due to lack of PHP skills. Maybe @SDK or @Ywa willing.

BTW @Ywa, add the link button for map uploading page :rolleyes:

3) Colored nicks for progress bar I'll try to make later and we will see how it looks.

Edited by AleksCore
made it look more clear
43 minutes ago, TheMoose said:

Dont add DM to mix for the love of god, we just got rid of a great adventure because it was DM disguised as RTF

when it comes to RTF and DM put it all in race server

Haha sadly enough for you but " A great adventure " is still in the server, I played it right before I posted my comment.

On 2016-03-10 at 4:16 PM, rami00100 said:

hi,

i have suggestion for MIX server:

add DM mode

we really want some huge change in MIX server like adding DM mode

for over 2 years or more we played same NTS-SH-DD-CTF-RTF

it will be more fun

Yea, DM mode should be fun. :wub:

10 minutes ago, r0cK said:

plsss copy them to mix :P

I already deleted AGA before and when I got it back I made 5 mins timelimit. I don't think I will keep them on mix since most players aren't that good enough to finish them.

@SDK Already said something about DM few weeks ago. Here it is in case you haven't seen his post.

On 3/23/2016 at 10:53 PM, SDK said:

Conversation continues here :ninja:

RTF is basically DM with respawn yes, and I like DM maps too. I'd love to add the mode to mix, but I don't think it fits in the mix environment atm. MIX is more liked because of its doable/fun/random/fighting modes. Deathmatch is about toptimes, memorizing and perfecting shortcuts, which is a lot more like racing.

Idk what to do with it, make a 3rd server for hard maps? Wait and hope for multiroom?

18 hours ago, Cena said:

I already deleted AGA before and when I got it back I made 5 mins timelimit. I don't think I will keep them on mix since most players aren't that good enough to finish them.

@SDK Already said something about DM few weeks ago. Here it is in case you haven't seen his post.

Ooh damn, a third server for DM would be awesome. Or like FAA has, multi rooms indeed, it's amazing.

Edited by r0cK
33 minutes ago, SDK said:

Changed /duel, now the last two players have to use the cmd to start/accept it themselves.

Then 5 of 20 players will notice they have to type the command, as /duel is worth when two newbies are only players alive, they won't know about that.. anyway, let's see how it goes now

Guest F1MADKILLER
7 hours ago, SDK said:

Changed /duel, now the last two players have to use the cmd to start/accept it themselves.

ye but you get kids typing it on water rise maps @SDK and 1s when a admin types it they auto die of how the map was scripted

Guest F1MADKILLER
7 minutes ago, Cena said:

Mad is about right about this and Neox as well xD

Ye and whappens when you get teleported to wrong place or get a packer?

On 4/4/2016 at 3:42 PM, neox. said:

Then 5 of 20 players will notice they have to type the command, as /duel is worth when two newbies are only players alive, they won't know about that.. anyway, let's see how it goes now

i dont agree with that

maybe one of them want a kill to get top