Mr. Green Gaming

Official Suggestion/Changes Topic

SDK

2 minutes ago, rami00100 said:

its different to get kill from duel or normal fight

with duel 50% u cant get that kill

That's about sync.. you have same probabilities to get a kill either on a duel or if two players are alive, as duel doesn't change gamemode, it's just about to set two players on both sides...

(It's very common to see that sometimes players don't get kills when they kill the last player alive...)

Edited by neox.

New /duel system is bad, because now when 2 players left, 1 of them just starts it without asking and its really annoying (probably bugged), or if u can make top with last kill in normall fight u get it, but when 2nd player starts duel more times u dont get kill than u get it

Edited by Flipper
Guest AleksCore

@sweetsandyyou'd better suggest how to improve coremarkers :D Anyways nvm, I am re-writing shitcode currently in a free time. Markers will be much better soon (c)

Edited by AleksCore
On 6-4-2016 at 4:34 PM, sweetsandy said:

Delete 90% of shitty pickup maps they're like cancer. 20 stroth pickup maps should be enough..

You can call them Core Marker maps, I didnt create it. I only made some maps with those boxes (already deleted about 5 of my maps with that Markers).

btw, I'm better than you SandyFuck

1 hour ago, Stroth said:

You can call them Core Marker maps, I didnt create it. I only made some maps with those boxes (already deleted about 5 of my maps with that Markers).

btw, I'm better than you SandyFuck

Lol settle down.. of all coremarkers maps yours are the best. I mean I hate them all but it's annoying to play the exact same fucking maps with another authors .

@AleksCore the only way is delete. 

I have a new gamemode idea for mix server.  I used to played on a server about 8 years ago and there was an awesome map which could be a gamemode here. Maybe some of you can remember it.

There is a "multi-storey house" ( ofc it's above water ) what is made of glass and all the players are inside it and they drive a tug or a mower or a small vehicle except one.  That one player who is not in the "house" he gets a Nevada plane and his target is the next: Destroy the glass "house" and kill the players who are inside it. The last player alive win. 

I hope you will like it and i think it will be nice on the server. 

Edited by mr.reese
Guest AleksCore
6 hours ago, mr.reese said:

I have a new gamemode idea for mix server.  I used to played on a server about 8 years ago and there was an awesome map which could be a gamemode here. Maybe some of you can remember it.

There is a "multi-storey house" ( ofc it's above water ) what is made of glass and all the players are inside it and they drive a tug or a mower or a small vehicle except one.  That one player who is not in the "house" he gets a Nevada plane and his target is the next: Destroy the glass "house" and kill the players who are inside it. The last player alive win. 

I hope you will like it and i think it will be nice on the server. 

Miss it :')

• 4 weeks later...

please lower the "waiting for other players...". it seems like its worse than ever and it makes absolutely no sense to wait for people to download a map(song), especially when its always just one person with a shitty connection. most players have all the maps(songs) and unnecessary wait every mapstart.

... or just start streamin the music from the server.

• 1 month later...
On 5/6/2016 at 2:48 AM, SkyBlue said:

I dont want to download all map songs, idc songs and idc the shit skins, put something to disable the shit downloads, ty. 

On 1/13/2015 at 1:07 AM, SkyBlue said:

omg dude, with all the respect stfu, the music maps are the best.

Yea, i used to like maps with music when the server used to let me play the map and download it at the same time, now we have a lot of shit maps with just a song with nothing to be with the map and the worst part is you cant play the map without download the shit song.