Mr. Green Gaming

Official Suggestion/Changes Topic

SDK

14 minutes ago, Flipper said:

Not bad idea :D

Ok, I'll take a look at git soon and see if it's easy :)

EDIT: Found the function but idk how to use "if isGuestAccount" for the GC accounts :\

Edited by MegasXLR
& I can't test at my server cuz this uses GC Accounts, mine uses /login accoounts so "If isGuestAccount" works ofc.
  • 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Gametaff said:

1GC for every map you vote /like or /dislike this will encourage people to vote after the race and could help with the deletion of bugged/bad maps 

That's a good idea! That way maps will get votes and in the future maps can be deleted quicker based on votes.

Cons: People might just type /like for GC's

Edited by r0cK

@Flipper @AleksCore

LIKED MAPS QUICK MENU

Wouldn't it be a nice idea to have a page where you can see your personal /like'd maps, with if possible the maps description, author, mapname, likes and dislikes shown.

You can try one big list you can see via your account settings with maps from Mix and Race separated, or two lists, one in the mix server and one in race server like the achievements.

Sometimes when I like a map, this means I want to play that one in the near future. 

The problem is, I tend to forget the map names from those I really like. That way a list with your personal liked maps could be a nice feature.

Pro's: 

• Easy to find your personal favorites
  • More GC spends on map buys
  • Might lead in more donations towards the server

Cons:

• I have no scripting knowledge nor do I have a script available

Thanks in afvance

Edited by r0cK

@Flipper @AleksCore

ROLL THE DICE

I was thinking about this idea some time now. In the past I've seen a few servers with the command !rtd which means roll the dice. This feature does all kinds of things.

• -50% health
  • +50% health
  • Nitro for 10 seconds
  • Invincible for 10 seconds
  • etc..

another great idea from @besweeet

In DestructionDerby if you do !rtd (this can be announced in general chat which action the !rtd does with a certain person)

• ravebreak for yourself
  •  darkness for yourself for a few seconds
  •  etc.

You could add this to the GC perk tab which would make it even more fun and may let people spend more GC's into the game.

If some one could make a script for this and with more neat features it would be a nice addition to the game and a little more fun in my opinion.

Edited by r0cK
Guest F1MADKILLER
15 minutes ago, r0cK said:

@Flipper @AleksCore

ROLL THE DICE

I was thinking about this idea some time now. In the past I've seen a few servers with the command !rtd which means roll the dice. This feature does all kinds of things.

• -50% health
  • +50% health
  • Nitro for 10 seconds
  • Invincable for 10 seconds
  • etc..

You could add this to the GC perk tab which would make it even more fun and may let people spend more GC's into the game.

If some one could make a script for this and with more neat features it would be a nice addition to the game and a little more fun in my opinion.

Years ago I think mr green had it, might be wrong  but I renember this feature it was quite fun, can;t renember why it got scrapped if it was on Mr Green

Guest F1MADKILLER
38 minutes ago, AleksCore said:

Thought about it years ago. It may fit good, but only for mix server. Still in doubts about this idea.

@MADKILLER!We had roll the dice on MrGreen ZS server and ravebreak too.

Ah that's what I was thinking of we need a !rtd in mix think of the posibilites, like r0ck rolled a RC goblin on a NTS, it be funny but he would hate that roll :)

Proposition: don't let players from Germany play at the Green server, because their phyhics are not enough good, like woozie's. He is insulting russophone players, because we speak russian in chat. Very important thing is that woozie never talk in game chat, he is only raging and russians, belarusians and ukrainians, who speak their native languages. There are a lot players from Russia, Poland, Belarus, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Hungary, the Netherlands, Argentina, Brasil + even country-bird Turkey who want to speak their native languages. And there playing 2-3 germans only, so why we must listen to that rage guy, they started WWI, WWII, refugee crisis in Europe. Don't let them manipulate you!

Edited by Hugo
37 minutes ago, Hugo said:

Proposition: don't let players from Germany play at the Green server, because their phyhics are not enough good, like woozie's. He is insulting russophone players, because we speak russian in chat. Very important thing is that woozie never talk in game chat, he is only raging and russians, belarusians and ukrainians, who speak their native languages. There are a lot players from Russia, Poland, Belarus, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Hungary, the Netherlands, Argentina, Brasil + even country-bird Turkey who want to speak their native languages. And there playing 2-3 germans only, so why we must listen to that rage guy, they started WWI, WWII, refugee crisis and Europe. Don't let them manipulate you!

huh

@wooozie is right though. If you know english, speak english. If you're Mariana, then idk xD

Edited by MegasXLR