Mr. Green Gaming

Official Suggestion/Changes Topic

SDK

49 minutes ago, besweeet said:

I think you're just showing off that you can actually get FPS that high :).

i dont mean in sa, i have no idea how much fps id get, but games in general. if you compare 100 to 200fps, it looks a lot smoother with 200.

Just now, wooozie said:

i dont mean in sa, i have no idea how much fps id get, but games in general. if you compare 100 to 200fps, it looks a lot smoother with 200.

It's probably just my monitor, but anything beyond 60FPS in my games, everything actually looks like it's below 40. Lately, I've just been enabling vsync where I can. For MTA, I recently tested capping the FPS to 60 versus the usual 100. 60 is smooth (with tearing) versus 100 (with even more tearing). (I also noticed that players at 100FPS were faster than me at 60...)

Of course, if you have the power to push that many frames, the players should be given the option to use that many. Maybe they can test a 200FPS option for a while.

nvidias newest driver (i guess its new) actually has a "faster" (or whatever its called in english) setting for vsync. its pretty cool, you should check it out. apparently it reduces screen tearing without capping fps. that said, i cant play anything properly with vsync on, even if input lag isnt noticeable. i always feel like its screwin up my gameplay.

Guest AleksCore
2 hours ago, wooozie said:

why is max fps at 100? why not have it unlimited? (noticed that theres way less texture flickering with 200fps for example).its not like its easier to drive with more fps, anyway.

https://wiki.multitheftauto.com/wiki/SetFPSLimit

Read only "Required Arguments".

Recommended to set a conservative FPS limit (between 30-60), because high FPS can break some GTA internal calculations. The most obvious problems which occur with high FPS are a slower swimming and the impossibility to move sideways while aiming certain weapons. Also, driving is slightly affected.

100 fps is max value in mta, we can't jump higher than our heads. 

1. Delete fire transfer. - i told it a lot of time why.

2. Set ping limit 150. - or at least give kick for high ping players because lagger mode is a shit, it just ruin ctf because players in lagger mode can go through players. (they can go through like 4-5 cars)

3. Delete 90 gc/hour for afk players. Honestly, someone could tell me what's the point of this? I mean 90 gc/ hour is ok, but why give it to afk players? Why is it good for the server if there are about 10 players/day who online 15 hours, afk 14 hours and play 1 hour. Someone get money because of the players number? or what? why dont you give more reward to that players who actually play??? I just can't understand this... 

4. A better chart when you press tab. Teams appeared and if you press tab it looks like vomit. There would be nice skins for that thing i don't think it would be a big work. 

5. Votemap for players (switch to random or next map). Lots of time there are only AFK (thanks to 90gc for nothing.) or no admins. It would be nice if you could allow to votemap for registered players. You could say there would be votemaps all the time, but you could add a high percent for 'yes' and then map would change only when it really necesarry.

58 minutes ago, mr.reese said:

1. Delete fire transfer. - i told it a lot of time why. NO, just buy it.

2. Set ping limit 150. - or at least give kick for high ping players because lagger mode is a shit, it just ruin ctf because players in lagger mode can go through players. (they can go through like 4-5 cars) NO, even those players deserve to have fun on the server.

3. Delete 90 gc/hour for afk players. Honestly, someone could tell me what's the point of this? I mean 90 gc/ hour is ok, but why give it to afk players? Why is it good for the server if there are about 10 players/day who online 15 hours, afk 14 hours and play 1 hour. Someone get money because of the players number? or what? why dont you give more reward to that players who actually play??? I just can't understand this... lol definitely no.

4. A better chart when you press tab. Teams appeared and if you press tab it looks like vomit. There would be nice skins for that thing i don't think it would be a big work. Now's fine, dunno wut u mean.

5. Votemap for players (switch to random or next map). Lots of time there are only AFK (thanks to 90gc for nothing.) or no admins. It would be nice if you could allow to votemap for registered players. You could say there would be votemaps all the time, but you could add a high percent for 'yes' and then map would change only when it really necesarry. People will abuse like shit :D

2 hours ago, mr.reese said:

2. Set ping limit 150. - or at least give kick for high ping players because lagger mode is a shit, it just ruin ctf because players in lagger mode can go through players. (they can go through like 4-5 cars)

3. Delete 90 gc/hour for afk players. Honestly, someone could tell me what's the point of this? I mean 90 gc/ hour is ok, but why give it to afk players? Why is it good for the server if there are about 10 players/day who online 15 hours, afk 14 hours and play 1 hour. Someone get money because of the players number? or what? why dont you give more reward to that players who actually play??? I just can't understand this... 

4. A better chart when you press tab. Teams appeared and if you press tab it looks like vomit. There would be nice skins for that thing i don't think it would be a big work. 

5. Votemap for players (switch to random or next map). Lots of time there are only AFK (thanks to 90gc for nothing.) or no admins. It would be nice if you could allow to votemap for registered players. You could say there would be votemaps all the time, but you could add a high percent for 'yes' and then map would change only when it really necesarry.

- It is funny the perk :P

- It depends on the schedules of countries because Asian countries (China, Japan, India, Thailand, Others) have +180 ping and play between the morning to afternoon. While South American players play from afternoon to morning. I think they need to divide times by country for all.

- What would be good, not add time played when you are afk.

Edited by Santiii733
17 hours ago, mr.reese said:

1. Deal with it

2. Deal with it

3. Does it affect your gameplay?

4. Who cares?

5. Agree

Edited by Gametaff
20 hours ago, mr.reese said:

This really needs to happen, the server can easily do without and there's lots of players who complain about this. Yesterday I was playing in the mix server, which I don't do often, but it was okay UNTIL Capture The Flag started and I got killed twice in a row by someone touching me. It makes the game unplayable, and it's a stupid argument to say "just buy the perk yourself" because you shouldn't be forced to spend GC on something just to be able to play the game fair and square.

20 hours ago, mr.reese said:

I absolutely agree with this as well. I remember back in the day for a while people who were AFK were kicked I believe. Can't we just get that back? Not after 30 seconds but after 3 minutes or something. Also, sometimes there's only seven people actually playing but we're still in different dimensions because the rest of the server is being idle. A lot of players get their GC by abusing this system, that can't be what it's meant for...

38 minutes ago, BlueYoshi97 said:

I absolutely agree with this as well. I remember back in the day for a while people who were AFK were kicked I believe. Can't we just get that back? Not after 30 seconds but after 3 minutes or something. Also, sometimes there's only seven people actually playing but we're still in different dimensions because the rest of the server is being idle. A lot of players get their GC by abusing this system, that can't be what it's meant for...

What's the problem with this?? Does it ruin somebody's gameplay? No. You wanna actually kick people after 3 mins of being to dinner, etc? Then they'll get annoyed and won't come back again. Srsly, just...only thing that should be edited here is to make it 100gc/hour (as it was before). About fire transfer, idc. Perk's cool though.

Guest AleksCore

Lol, can't believe I say it but this time I agree with Megas about perks.

GC for afk should be reviewed in my opinion. Should be reduced very much and better give GC more for actual playing, for finishing maps 6th 7th 8th etc

I'll look into vote, afk players shouldn't affect on voting results sure

Guest AleksCore

Ping, I have no idea what to do with it.

Skins? Man it isn't CS GO. Kidding. I don't really understand what you mean. And what means it shouldn't be hard to do? Everyhting is hard and take time, even simple things.

I didn't used quotes etc and lazy to review my messages to check mistakes. Typing from the phone

Guest AleksCore
19 hours ago, Santiii733 said:

- What would be good, not add time played when you are afk.

It's about stats? It's already should be like this, however I forgot to check this.