⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

Official Suggestion/Changes Topic

SDK

I gathered some ideas from the mix players and here's some of them...

DD - Vote

1º - Be BIG NX - A player random will spawn a big vehicle like Dune, Dozer, Bus, Dumper, Roadtrain, etc.

2º - That the weak get strong NX - A player random will have the strongest car in the battle, for example, if it is using a Manana or a Forklift, or some other weak car, your car will have the strength of a Dumper or a Dune, for just a few seconds (15 or 20 seconds)

3º Alone in the world NX - A player random be alone on the map for a few seconds (as it happens in RTF maps when if press "C")

4º Lives in half NX - All live players have their life reduced to 50%

5º Upside down NX - The game will be upside down for all players for a few seconds (no one's going to fall off the map by being upside down, only the image will be flipped)

Edited by NITROX

GC Perk

1º More Nitro NX -
A perk that add Nitro to the player's vehicle that buys the perk, and by pressing the "N" button your car will have Nitro, and the player can use that perk up to 2 times on each map, being suitable for any mode (NTS, Race, RTF, CTF)

2º Alone in the world NX -  A player can be alone in the world for 30 seconds, where no one can interfere with their game (Ram, block, etc.) (as it happens in RTF maps when if press "C"), the player who buys the perk can use 1 time each round, being suitable for NTS and Race

19 hours ago, NITROX said:
20 hours ago, NITROX said:

DD - Vote

1º - Be BIG NX - A player random will spawn a big vehicle like Dune, Dozer, Bus, Dumper, Roadtrain, etc.

2º - That the weak get strong NX - A player random will have the strongest car in the battle, for example, if it is using a Manana or a Forklift, or some other weak car, your car will have the strength of a Dumper or a Dune, for just a few seconds (15 or 20 seconds)

3º Alone in the world NX - A player random be alone on the map for a few seconds (as it happens in RTF maps when if press "C")

5º Upside down NX - The game will be upside down for all players for a few seconds (no one's going to fall off the map by being upside down, only the image will be flipped)

Huge LIKE for this, I like all of them!

• 3 months later...
On 8/14/2017 at 12:59 AM, NITROX said:

DD - Vote

#1 #2 #5 Sounds good. Will speak with Bier when he have time about it soon. 

#3: It almost same as being invisible, so in my own opinion it is useless. 

#4: What about players with less than 50%? They will stay the same or get higher HP to 50%? If same it sounds okay, if not then its too unfair :( 

On 8/14/2017 at 1:12 AM, NITROX said:

GC Perk

1º More Nitro NX -
A perk that add Nitro to the player's vehicle that buys the perk, and by pressing the "N" button your car will have Nitro, and the player can use that perk up to 2 times on each map, being suitable for any mode (NTS, Race, RTF, CTF)

2º Alone in the world NX -  A player can be alone in the world for 30 seconds, where no one can interfere with their game (Ram, block, etc.) (as it happens in RTF maps when if press "C"), the player who buys the perk can use 1 time each round, being suitable for NTS and Race

#1 is buy to win. Bad idea. 

#2 is useless, rammers and blockers are usually after the 5th rank in the race, so reporting them won't cost you much time.  If you are between 1st and 5th. You most prob won't get a problem with blockers/rammers and you can go for a top freely :D 

So between all these points, I like #1 #2 #5 and maybe #4. As I said, I will speak with Bier about it as soon as possible.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

SERVER:

1º -
 Add the option to renew the purchase of perk automatically every month because it is very bad when you need to use a certain perk and you realize that it is not working because you did not remember to renew the purchase

2º - Add the/voteskip function to moderators, because it is very common to have maps on the server that are almost impossible to be terminated by normal players or sometimes faulty maps, and many and many times we have no online ADM on the servers at night (most Administrators works or studies, and so we never have much help at night, sometimes only the Santi is available to us help), and with the/voteskip this problem map buggy already be solved

DD:

1º- Allow players to play while the map downloads additional files (music, textures, mods, etc...), because it is very bad when a player finishes 3rd, 2nd, or even in 1st, even in so finished the downlaod soon at the end of the round

2º - Remove "Personalizado Mode", it's really useless, It doesn't help or hinder anything, it just consumes my precious patience

NTS:

1º - Reward with 2 GC for all players who finish the races, this would reduce the number of people giving up finishing the maps of NTS and RACE, would encourage players to finish the race and also help reduce the number of blockers on the server

• 4 weeks later...

Many of you know the annoying bug when using some sexy girl skin in the car her boobs become distorted.

There's a fix for this but it doesn't work on the server, it looks like it reverts to default game files.

Could something be done about this? Like add the fix to the server or allow modification of animation files.

Guest AleksCore
6 hours ago, Gonzalezo said:

Agree and enable Guns on nts at mix. At race Guns are enabled and its some fun when someone shoot you with RC Baron or Tank lel :clown:

Word! I agree!  Respect ++

• 2 weeks later...

1] make a delay for 2 seconds for things that happend after voting in DD. sometimes you press "C" right after the vote, but everything is happened. for example 200km/h

2] there is too much shooter gamemode being played, always someone buys SH, so SH is almost after every map. why not to make shooter in separated server, so everyone that loves it could play shooter 24/7. for example, i'm playng on MrGreen only for NTS and DD, and if i can be patient for ctf or rtf, but SH wastes too much of my time when everybody buys it

6 hours ago, K0VR said:

what about busted gamemode?

This is similar to MH (ManHunt) 

22 hours ago, K0VR said:

1] make a delay for 2 seconds for things that happend after voting in DD. sometimes you press "C" right after the vote, but everything is happened. for example 200km/h

2] there is too much shooter gamemode being played, always someone buys SH, so SH is almost after every map. why not to make shooter in separated server, so everyone that loves it could play shooter 24/7. for example, i'm playng on MrGreen only for NTS and DD, and if i can be patient for ctf or rtf, but SH wastes too much of my time when everybody buys it

1- Yes I agree with you, easy to do @Bierbuikje or much work needed?

2- I had a conversation with Bier about SH maps being bought recently. We will update you guys when any new changes happens.

• 3 weeks later...

What about a win streak script for race? I'm sure if noone wants to code one, there have to be some available. It could give you winreward+2 gc with 2x wins and then increment +1gc with each win. If someone doesnt understand, for example you win 2 times in a row, you get 10gc+2, if 3 times in a row - 10gc+3, if 4 times in a row - 10gc+4 and so on. Most servers have this, it could be fun and actually motivate you to not press that damn B button every time you fail. The values could be adjusted for smaller or bigger.

Edited by inteLzzz
17 minutes ago, inteLzzz said:

What about a win streak script for race? I'm sure if noone wants to code one, there have to be some available. It could give you winreward+2 gc with 2x wins and then increment +1gc with each win. If someone doesnt understand, for example you win 2 times in a row, you get 10gc+2, if 3 times in a row - 10gc+3, if 4 times in a row - 10gc+4 and so on. Most servers have this, it could be fun and actually motivate you to not press that damn B button every time you fail. The values could be adjusted for smaller or bigger.

It was suggested before if I remember correctly. I don't think it is hard to code, but I can't really tell because I am not a scripter myself. Bier can do it. If he have time for it. It will be on our list for sure. 

• 1 month later...