Mr. Green Gaming

Official Suggestion/Changes Topic

SDK

• 1 month later...

Hey guys. There are some price changes ingame. Basically for Renewing clans, Horns and maps.

• Clans were renewed for 2500 GCs for 30 days. Now 2500 GCs for 20 days.

• Horns were 1500 GCs per horn. Now it is 2000 GCs per horn. 

• Skins were 3000 GCs per skin. Now it is 1500 GCs per skin.

• Buying map cost 1000 GCs. It is still 1000 GCs. Buying a map if you won the previous game. It used to go down to 350 GCs. Now it is 750 GCs.

Edited by Cena

This clan change its useless , whats the point to change the 30 days to 20 ? Make ppl spend more GC?

In my opinion completly useless.

I would understand this change if it was to make it chepear cause the ppl dont buy them,  buy since the ppl buy them , why u make it more expensive , whats the pont here ? No sense again.

Even if u make it to 500 GC ppl still dont want to buy them , cause its useless inside the gameplay , it is only visible on Bikes . For me this is a stupid way to spend GC.

• Buying map cost 1000 GCs. It is still 1000 GCs. Buying a map if you won the previous game. It used to go down to 350 GCs. Now it is 750 GCs

U made this change cause most of the ppl buy SH , buy there are ppl who buy DD also or NTS..idk..

Mrgreen its GOOLD DIGGER

This is my opinion. 

Edited by Florin
5 hours ago, Cena said:

Hey guys. There are some price changes ingame. Basically for Renewing clans, Horns and maps.

• Buying map cost 1000 GCs. It is still 1000 GCs. Buying a map if you won the previous game. It used to go down to 350 GCs. Now it is 750 GCs.

Dear Mr. Cena,

Did a wall street banker possess your body?

Greetings,

Jap

Winning was the only way I could afford buying maps. Rip Ultra Marathon :(

Also, should make GC transfers between players possible, that way less successful clans can pool money to afford their existence, and I can lobby rich players to give me GCs to buy marathon. Win-win situation me thinks, to make things a bit fairer 'cause some of us don't wanna or can't GC farm (I have a bandwidth limit in my country).

Guest F1MADKILLER
21 minutes ago, RealJesus said:

Winning was the only way I could afford buying maps. Rip Ultra Marathon :(

Also, should make GC transfers between players possible, that way less successful clans can pool money to afford their existence, and I can lobby rich players to give me GCs to buy marathon. Win-win situation me thinks, to make things a bit fairer 'cause some of us don't wanna or can't GC farm (I have a bandwidth limit in my country).

I do think GC Transfers Jesus would be good, you do speak some sense at times :)

• 4 months later...
On 5/27/2018 at 3:04 PM, Cena said:

Buying map cost 1000 GCs. It is still 1000 GCs. Buying a map if you won the previous game. It used to go down to 350 GCs. Now it is 750 GCs.

It is 500 GCs if you win last map instead of 750 GCs. I will make a new post soon for a new feature will be added ingame soon. 

Guest F1MADKILLER

how about instead of all these new features fix the bugs first then add new features once the bugs are done or the worst of them

Edited by F1MADKILLER
Guest F1MADKILLER
10 minutes ago, Cena said:

They are on GitHub, go fix them. 

Well I am trained in Horticulture not LUA I am not sure how planting plants would help fix bugs TBF or cutting back hedges weeding or cutting grass ETC would be any use to the bug fixing anyway I like to see new things once the game crippling bugs are fixed

Edited by F1MADKILLER
  • Today a new script was added (PlayerRecord). It gives greencoins only when the player record in the server is broken. Otherwise you get nothing. Since it is the first time we have it and I was testing it out. Every time the player record was broken, everyone got 100 gcs. This will be changed to a lower price. The record will be reseted every 30 days. Starting from today. So far Mix record is 57. Race is 61. To get more gcs more players need to join. 
  • Another feature will be added in few weeks is selling horns. I believe some players would like that. 
  • Instead of setting neon car by car. There will be 1 button to click for all cars. 

If you have any other suggestion to improve the server, let me know. The new PlayRecord credits goes to @Mihoje. He will be doing some more work for us.