⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

Official Suggestion/Changes Topic

SDK

37 minutes ago, Mihoje said:

You can now transfer greencoins!

/givegc [amount] [exact name with color code]

A lot of you want me to make it without color code and I will do it in the future. Just keep in mind that you can type the first letter of a players name in the chat and press tab and it should enter the exact name for you (if the players name starts with a color code, you can enter # and press tab until it shows the person you want to transfer GCs to)

No pic cause it's a command... GUI coming soon though 😉

Since most of the people on the server hated me for making it so you have to enter the exact name, you can put a part of the name now.

BE CAREFUL NOT TO SEND GCs TO THE WRONG PERSON

On 12/16/2018 at 8:34 PM, Matiasz said:

Clan account (deposit).

• every member can deposit gc in clan bank account
  • nobody can withdraw gcs (bcs mrgree doesnt have gcs transfer)
  • deposits history (who, when, amount)
  • if you have enough gcs on bank acc, you can extend life of  clan

I don't have a clan and I'm not a member of clan so idk it exists or not

I think it would be cool that by wining a race (or top 5) one would also win some gcs to the clan account. This way it could be cheaper or even free to extend, depending on the clans performance.

7 minutes ago, cby said:

I think it would be cool that by wining a race (or top 5) one would also win some gcs to the clan account. This way it could be cheaper or even free to extend, depending on the clans performance.

I made it from 2500 gcs per 30 days to 20 days to prevent players from creating random clans + a good clan should separate the cost between players equally. 

20 minutes ago, Cena said:

I made it from 2500 gcs per 30 days to 20 days to prevent players from creating random clans + a good clan should separate the cost between players equally. 

Good point, but I always feel that the team should somehow benefit from it's members winning. Like the constructors championship in f1.

37 minutes ago, cby said:

Good point, but I always feel that the team should somehow benefit from it's members winning. Like the constructors championship in f1.

Thats a good point, but I already added that /playerrecord in which every ~30 days you get 50 GCs per player (As long as the total players of the server is higher than last time). I changed it to 100 GCs per hour instead of 90 GCs. Earning GCs ingame is easy. 

7 hours ago, Florin said:

Is this possible? @Mihoje

To make like a ''Hunt System'' for DD and SH. Every match of those games modes , a player is chosen randomly to be hunted by the other players ( ofc who take him down  , some extra gc ) .If u are the one , to be hunted , some Gc if u win the map.

You'll have to ask @Cena that. I can make it, but i don't know if he wants it in the server.

Also we got some priorities at the moment, so don't expect it too soon.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, assntitties said:

mta-screen_2019-01-13_17-03-28.png.1faead534e22f835d001eb6b74d9632c.png

Can u delete that, its really useless, u get killed in few seconds anyway if dont move, now cant even minimize game for those few seconds...

You shouldn't minimize the game if you are playing :D its only in DD as well.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/13/2019 at 8:23 PM, Cena said:

You shouldn't minimize the game if you are playing :D its only in DD as well.

it's useless when you are already dead, but it still kills you

and my suggestion for gamemode: it's similar to NTS but make race lapped and change car every lap instead of every checkpoint.