Mr. Green Gaming

Official Suggestion/Changes Topic

SDK

my first suggestion: to add 2 more spots in toplist so it will be 10tops not 8 just like old days (i think it will be better if you change it )

my second suggestion: is when somone make top his name saved as it is in that time ( the name in the top list cant be changed unless admin do that) so old team tags and old players name can be remembred 

plz take this segg and add them

sry for my bad eng

18 minutes ago, Maina said:

my first suggestion: to add 2 more spots in toplist so it will be 10tops not 8 just like old days (i think it will be better if you change it )

I like it, it can be done in the future as a new feature, but fixing bugs are our priority  for now. If its easy to do I will ask Kali or Mihoje to get ahead with it as soon as possible, if not. Then it will wait till main bugs are fixed first.

18 minutes ago, Maina said:

my second suggestion: is when somone make top his name saved as it is in that time ( the name in the top list cant be changed unless admin do that) so old team tags and old players name can be remembred 

Yea, it is supposed to be like that, tops in the list saved as the player name last he logged in, for some reason its even showing older nicks and weird nicks (In my case its showing CnT|Ahmed when I am offline), but when I get back online it changes to CnT|Cena. So its little buggy. We will get it fixed. Kali and Mihoje are alreayd doing a lot. But we have it in our list.

5 minutes ago, Cena said:

Yea, it is supposed to be like that, tops in the list saved as the player name last he logged in, for some reason its even showing older nicks and weird nicks (In my case its showing CnT|Ahmed when I am offline), but when I get back online it changes to CnT|Cena. So its little buggy. We will get it fixed. Kali and Mihoje are alreayd doing a lot. But we have it in our list.

i mean by second suggestion, bring back old system when somone make top his name in top list cant be changed even if he change his name in the game, his name saved as it is the moment he did the( nothing can change it only admins)

1 minute ago, Maina said:

i mean by second suggestion, bring back old system when somone make top his name in top list cant be changed even if he change his name in the game, his name saved as it is the moment he did the( nothing can change it only admins)

What if the player changed his name? Why should he see his old nick? 

Just now, Maina said:

idk but i think its more fun to see old nicks and remember the past and memoris after years...

btw all the servers use the old top system

its just my opinion, everything up to you

If you gather enough response I can consider it. (With response I mean get reputation to your post.) If I see  a lot of members want that. I will ask Kali/Mihoje then. But imo its good as it is now. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there! Just a couple suggestions I had in mind:

WIN STREAK BONUS: Players get some bonus gc when collecting straight wins. This shall not apply when only few players are racing.

NEXT RACE VOTING SYSTEM - I'll just make a list of ideas putting them in a logical order:

-having more than two options to choose from (like 4-6).

-removing RESTART option.

-RESTART option only buyable for a standard amount of n greencoins.

-winner's vote counts as double.

-only those who finish can vote; not sure about this one, with more than 2 options to choose from I'd let everybody vote, with the current voting system I probably wouldn't.

LIKE/DISLIKE

It would be nice to know how we've rated the races we see in voting list, as a follow-up to the like/dislike fuction itself and to know if we like what we're voting. This could be done in many ways, like putting a (L)/(D) nearby or making them of different colours, green/red e.g.

LEADERBOARDS: Can't help but wonder how this could be implemented: imagine a page on this site that collects all of the highscores and race info, linked to the server and automatically updated.

Cheers!

55 minutes ago, shoebox said:

Hey there! Just a couple suggestions I had in mind:

WIN STREAK BONUS: Players get some bonus gc when collecting straight wins. This shall not apply when only few players are racing.

NEXT RACE VOTING SYSTEM - I'll just make a list of ideas putting them in a logical order:

-having more than two options to choose from (like 4-6).

-removing RESTART option.

-RESTART option only buyable for a standard amount of n greencoins.

-winner's vote counts as double.

-only those who finish can vote; not sure about this one, with more than 2 options to choose from I'd let everybody vote, with the current voting system I probably wouldn't.

LIKE/DISLIKE

It would be nice to know how we've rated the races we see in voting list, as a follow-up to the like/dislike fuction itself and to know if we like what we're voting. This could be done in many ways, like putting a (L)/(D) nearby or making them of different colours, green/red e.g.

LEADERBOARDS: Can't help but wonder how this could be implemented: imagine a page on this site that collects all of the highscores and race info, linked to the server and automatically updated.

Cheers!

1- I like the win streak idea, its more useful in race than mix as well. We can have it in the near future! 

2- Voting system:

a- I don't like that idea, the current vote system (1 map and restart) is good enough.

b- Why remove restart?

c- No answer since its related to above answer.

d- It could be handy, winner's privilege. I will talk about it with admins. 

e- Why limiting the players for voting? I don't like it sorry.

3- So you are asking to see the L/D next to map name while voting? I think @MegasXLR suggested that some years ago, but we didn't have a scripter, it could be handy. Will add it on the list. 

4- Leader board is already on progress and should be available soon! 

54 minutes ago, tyfusjap said:

Fix the bug in DD where the final kill is usually bugged

Its not about the final kill. It is about the kill detector. If you touch someone for so long, the kill detector doesn't work then. And if you mean the final kill works but after you die so it doesn't get counted for you on the list. Its more a sync problem, we can't do anything. 

14 hours ago, Cena said:

1- I like the win streak idea, its more useful in race than mix as well. We can have it in the near future! 

2- Voting system:

a- I don't like that idea, the current vote system (1 map and restart) is good enough.

b- Why remove restart?

c- No answer since its related to above answer.

d- It could be handy, winner's privilege. I will talk about it with admins. 

e- Why limiting the players for voting? I don't like it sorry.

3- So you are asking to see the L/D next to map name while voting? I think @MegasXLR suggested that some years ago, but we didn't have a scripter, it could be handy. Will add it on the list. 

4- Leader board is already on progress and should be available soon! 

Yep, forgot to specify that everything was race server related.

2abc) The only purpose is to have more races to choose from. With the thousands of maps we have, I simply find it too confining to limit the choice to 1 (vs restart).
Buyable restart was somehow thought to compensate the negative gc flow due to point 1), but I've nothing against keeping the restart option.
Why not widening the choice to Restart + 2 maps?
Also, I'd put the restart option in a random position cause sometimes I feel like people just press 1 without caring :>
3)Exactly
4)That's awesome

Cheers!

3 hours ago, shoebox said:

Yep, forgot to specify that everything was race server related.

2abc) The only purpose is to have more races to choose from. With the thousands of maps we have, I simply find it too confining to limit the choice to 1 (vs restart).
Buyable restart was somehow thought to compensate the negative gc flow due to point 1), but I've nothing against keeping the restart option.
Why not widening the choice to Restart + 2 maps?

Cheers!

The reason why we have 1 map and restart options only is because maps are in F6 to be bought if you want to play a specific one. Also the maps in the vote system are chosen from the latest played maps in the server. Maybe 1 more map option could be fine, but it is also fine as it is now. 

Added a wheel color option in the mod shop.

@KaliBwoy made the vehicles use color 3 as the wheels color. 

I've added the wheel color selector in the mod shop menu. The current values for you at the time of this change is black (0, 0, 0), so that is what's causing the black wheels.

If you want to get the default look back, set the wheel color to white (255, 255, 255), otherwise use whatever color you like.

Note: This works only on custom wheels.

Screenshot_3.png.cac8205f205fee89681316b6db599724.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Cena said:

A perk which expires or just standard for everyone?

Just perk that lasts 1 month like all other. It will be useful on SH without autorepair the most. And maybe make it delayed like 1 sec, so it doesnt work instantly if u kmz someone.