⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

Official Suggestion/Changes Topic

SDK

@Dale I have to say . That was not a bad idea. You have a point man :)

32 minutes ago, Dale said:

Well, how are you all, I'm Dale and I come to let you know some of the best features for the best MTA racing server. First of all, it seems strange that they have not proposed this but hey, here it goes. It should be noted that I am using the google translator to communicate with you.

Monthly racing tournament

I will try to explain myself as well as possible. It will be a tournament that will be held monthly, as the title says.

• How does it work? In each race the registered users that remain in the top 10 (I do not mean the top of the best times, I mean that they remain in the top 10 among all the competitors) each of them will earn a certain amount of points, the better it is Your position plus points will be taken (Suppose the winner takes 10 points, the second 9 and so on)
  • Where will these points go? Well, somewhere in the forum or on Mr. Green's page there will be a section where you will find the table of positions of said tournament. There you will find all the users ordered (it will include the flag of your native country, the racing team you belong to, your avatar of the forum, and clearly, your number of points earned). And it will say something like this "at the end of the month the following prizes will be awarded"
  1. Certain amount of GC and certain VIP time.
  2. Certain amount of GC.
  3. Certain amount of GC.

At the end of the month this table will be reset. Also in the profiles of these 3 users will say something like "winner of the tournament of a certain month". And within the game only the winner of the tournament will have for one month a badge or something that identifies it (this user will lose that badge by having another winner in the following month). Even in the leaderboards there will be a section where users with the most titles won will be found. And in another where are the teams with the most won tournaments. This will make the racing teams have a little more competition with each other to be the best. And for that they will have to recruit / buy the best pilots and expel those who contribute nothing to it (inactive, for example). The staff should also add a limit of users in each team.

• What measures will have to be taken before implementing this? Simple, delete bugged maps and those with lots of dislikes.
  • What positive things will this bring to the server?
  1. More competition.
  2. Fewer users logging out for shitting it in a race.
  3. More realism in racing teams.
  4. The best drivers will be featured and possibly bought by other teams.
  5. New top in which everyone will want to appear and win those rich prizes.

Nothing more to say for this idea. I will listen to opinions and if I see that they liked it I will continue with the others I have in mind.
Greetings and good luck.
This will bring many users and there will be more fun. And of course, more hours of play getting points in each race.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Manhunt could be a really nice mode, but it needs some changes.
-First of all someone should delete  shit maps and only keep the good ones. 
-There's a bug when the victim play in ghost mode and he can get repair easily so he won because of the bug. 
-I think it would be awesome if the victim could fire rockets like u can do it in sh or have a  minigun with cooldown time and others try to shoot him with pistols. He could defend himself more because now really hard to survive. 

What do you think about this? 

Edited by mr.reese
  • 1 month later...

I've got an idea for race server (could apply to mix too, idk) to have a command which resets the game time to 12pm for each client that types the command (for example /day).

If you're wondering why - if you use borderless window in MTA settings the maps which are set at dark times like midnight (especially offroad ones but not only) are pretty unplayable as we can't see anything. For some reason using borderless window makes things darker ingame but we use it because Alt+Tab is so much faster and it fixes lag with some players too.

Also one more thing, can we agree that these lights look way better than the default stock ones? https://community.multitheftauto.com/index.php?p=resources&s=details&id=5645

Why not add them as a car upgrade in the shop? It could be possible to add different types of lights per vehicle (like the spoilers, etc are now) or just to use one user selected type of lights for all bought vehicles. This would be amazing in my opinion.

Here's Infernus with one of the many variations (my favourite) of them: 2fPdr02.png

Edited by MegasXLR
15 hours ago, MegasXLR said:

Also one more thing, can we agree that these lights look way better than the default stock ones? https://community.multitheftauto.com/index.php?p=resources&s=details&id=5645

Why not add them as a car upgrade in the shop? It could be possible to add different types of lights per vehicle (like the spoilers, etc are now) or just to use one user selected type of lights for all bought vehicles. This would be amazing in my opinion.

Here's Infernus with one of the many variations (my favourite) of them: 2fPdr02.png

It will definitely add difference to the game. I would like to see this on the server. 

1 hour ago, MegasXLR said:

Guess who xd

Would be good to also have ability to change one's licence plate to a custom one with such an input in /settings as the one in the screenshot below.

image.png

It would be really good to see in the game. Some nicks don't look good on plates. A simple and beautiful privilege that players can change according to their preferences.

I'll post all these on GitHub too in a separate issue for each but here are a few more:

Double click player name in scoreboard to start spectating them: https://community.multitheftauto.com/index.php?p=resources&s=details&id=14132

Muscle cars wheelie function: https://community.multitheftauto.com/index.php?p=resources&s=details&id=14177

Map ghost spectator: https://community.multitheftauto.com/index.php?p=resources&s=details&id=15011

No other server (except mine) has the wheelie and ghost spectate functions.

Some suggestions from the grom- I think many of them have been suggested before and got ignored but maybe they should be reconsidered once again? Let's try

Race: fix NTS mode- add the script from mix. Vehicles there change smoothly without jumping like there's an obstacle before every checkpoint. Also, add nitro pickups after each checkpoint and reroll (optionally) so it's more exciting

Core markers- works great after latest fix except one bummer that ruins the fun every time.. With more players the one that is winning is getting punished by everyone behind slowing him down with the magnet.. How about letting the magnet appear more often but slow down the racer in front? I think it would even the odds

Map winner's vote counts double- why not give him a bit more privilege?
While we're on the subject - When there's a tie in vote for next or play again, if that's possible, make it a random choice so it's fair

Disable paintjob option- for those with worse PCs, i've seen many ppl with fps lower than 30, I think if we added an option where u can permanently disable all paintjobs it would help a lot of people

If i'm delusional with some of them then tell me but if not then maybe it's worth to give it a try🤷‍♂️

On 6/16/2020 at 10:18 PM, oneofmany said:

Some suggestions from the grom- I think many of them have been suggested before and got ignored but maybe they should be reconsidered once again? Let's try

Race: fix NTS mode- add the script from mix. Vehicles there change smoothly without jumping like there's an obstacle before every checkpoint. Also, add nitro pickups after each checkpoint and reroll (optionally) so it's more exciting

Core markers- works great after latest fix except one bummer that ruins the fun every time.. With more players the one that is winning is getting punished by everyone behind slowing him down with the magnet.. How about letting the magnet appear more often but slow down the racer in front? I think it would even the odds

While we're on the subject - When there's a tie in vote for next or play again, if that's possible, make it a random choice so it's fair

Disable paintjob option- for those with worse PCs, i've seen many ppl with fps lower than 30, I think if we added an option where u can permanently disable all paintjobs it would help a lot of people

If i'm delusional with some of them then tell me but if not then maybe it's worth to give it a try🤷‍♂️

• I agree on the NTS and Core markers part. Core markers magnets have to change, it has to appear less or just slow down the person before you. 

• Double vote for winner is a bit too much. This will get abused. Winners already have -50% map price so that’s a good privilege

• Random map choice when the votes are the same is a VERY VERY good idea. I like that. It’s fair!

• Disabling PJ is a no go zone for me. I raced my ass off for that 15k GC. Refund if disabled.

On 6/16/2020 at 11:18 PM, oneofmany said:

Even though I don't really play CoreMarkers maps much I've noticed what you said, should be fixed so it slows the guy directly in front of you, not the first of all players. For NTS same - maybe nice idea, idk :D Don't really pay attention to it. Really like the random map idea if vote is 50-50 though. Also an option to disable paintjobs would definitely benefit players with older PCs for sure. And @Knul, Sandy means to disable PJs just for the people who want to. We'll still have our PJs and others would see it as it is now. But if someone has extreme lags they can just turn off all players' PJs and gain a few FPS.

I'd also like to add something relatively simple but quite useful. A search box for the custom horns list. More info here: https://github.com/MrGreenGaming/MTA-Resources/issues/662

• 3 months later...
3 hours ago, mr.reese said:

Hey,

Please set the map rotate to totally random. It's annoying u get the same  maps all the time and there are maps which won't get play for months. 

Thanks.

As far as I am aware. That is already how it works. It brings the least played map and adds it to the vote.